It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: EternalSolace

Show me an Atheist who doesn't move goal posts.

Show me a deity who doesnt eternally torture someone because they asked why

God/Jesus, Yeshua is another name if some have a problem

Hell is eternal, humanity is not eternal.
God doesn’t condemn people for asking why, God allows you to decide your own fate.
Hell is not eternal for humanity

Most people think hell is forever because they were told so, part of the problem i have with organized religion you know?

That way to tell you "do as we say or else you'll be dam for eternity, God said so!" and God has nothing to do with it

Yes because there are real foolish people talking about what they don’t know about

Exactly LMFAO!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

That's not even his name

If you actually care, do you know the actual name?

I learned that in spoken Greek, the language of that day like English for the British and her colonies, Jesus was how the Greek's would have pronounced his name. In Hebrew it is close to Joshua (the deilverer), and is Yeshua.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
I was just watching GOT and after I walked into the kitchen/dinning room.
All but one chair was on the ground.
My dog and cats refuse to leave the spot they are at. That spot being at my foot.

Dude something is afoot here and it is creeping me out.

Has anyone else had this happen tonight?

Ah, I remember my first beer......good times.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

My dog and cats refuse to leave the spot they are at. That spot being at my foot.

Ummm...prolly cuz they be guilt trippin...having just returned from a proverbial cat n dog fight...in your dining kitchen...while you be like sucked all in the tube...

See what I’m sayin...?

YouSir

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...prolly cuz they be guilt trippin...having just returned from a proverbial cat n dog fight...in your dining kitchen...while you be like sucked all in the tube...

See what I’m sayin...?

YouSir

Exactly what I thought when I read the Op's post! Thank you , good Sir! I could not believe all the inane religious discussion 3 pages in, but kept reading to the end because it seems like the most obvious!

Though...while reading the off topic posts...I kept reading the thread title and continued to laugh more.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Twice now while watching GOT my one cat when ape-crazy on my living room chair. He only does this when GOT is playing. Strange.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sounds like someone ventured "inna gadda of vida" Beavis and Butthead style....

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: EternalSolace

There isn't one. That's kinda the point of the whole thing.

Show me a christian who is willing to cast off their successes and follow christs call to poverty....

yeah.... no one

They are called saint's and there are more than you would believe but Yeshua said the gate is narrow.

All the first century christian's whom lived in what today we would recognized as kibbutz style community's - all wealth in common and only enough kept the rest used to help the poor even not of the community just as Yeshua instructed.
Later christian's such as Francis of Assisi and a great many other's whom also gave up all they owned, often becoming hermit's (go into you room and pray secretly for your father in heaven knows what you do in secret - those that seek thank's and recognition for there action's on earth have received there reward here).

It sound's like you know the Lord's word's but have found them too hard to follow just like many did, just remember the young rich man whom came to him whom had kept all of God's law's as best he could and despite not following Yeshua's advice to go and sell all he owned and come follow him then went away instead but Yeshua said that for God all thing's are possible - even for a rich man to enter heaven - but of course he would have to be a good man with it.

Yeshua did not come for the well, there are very few well on earth he came for the sick.

edit on 20-5-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Reposting OP's post to understand and refocus the actual point of this thread. Ahem. So now I wish to flesh out more details.

OP, I am guessing GOT stands for Game of Thrones from googling it. I have never watched that show, so I am curious why you singled out that detail?

Also curious, why did you go into kitchen? A snack, perhaps?

Did you notice the chairs disturbed when you were going or coming? What chairs were disturbed? Dining room, kitchen, or tv viewing area? It really isn't clear in your OP.

Where were your pets before you noticed the disturbance? What were their reaction in that instant of time, to your reaction upon discovering it?

It disturbed you obviously. Is it not probable that your pets were simply reacting to your disturbed subconscious cues?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Malisa

This is also addressed to Eternal Solace:

Jesus is the name by which most would call him. I don't try to be holier than thou or some superior person. I speak plainly.
However, yes, I am aware that most would call him Yeshua as this is the Hebrew spelling. But, the Greek name would be Iēsous. And in English it translates to Jesus.

I do not belong to any religious. I would't even call myself a Christian if you were to ask as it has been corrupted in so many ways. I am simply a follower and believer of Jesus.

I do have a sinful flesh nature. However, as I have accepted Jesus as my Savior I am now redeemed and stand righteous before God. When he looks at me he loves me and sees no sin. That is my new nature through Jesus. I still sin but repent. But, I can say that I sin less as my focus is on Jesus and I do everything for him as I love him and I live for him, but God sees only purity nevertheless.

You can have this relationship too! I say that as the way you are attacking myself and anyone else that has a relationship with God. Why are you attacking people that are responding instead of helping the OP? Your anger is misplaced. Your anger should be towards whatever is tormenting the OP.

Very well said!!
I feel the same way
love this post!!

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

What do you mean all but one chair was on the ground?

Arent all the chairs on the floor?

Are you saying they were knocked over?

Sorry... just trying to grasp the situation here.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

off the ground?

the post said "ON" the ground.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I think more would stay to see what happens.
Now if the chairs started to assault people I think we'd all run for the hills.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Could this be a psychotic delusion? I am asking sincerely. Have you or anyone in your family been afflicted with mental illness?

If that were to happen to me, I would let my therapist know. And after doing that, only then would I start to entertain supernatural forces at work (if I had my wits about me, of course. Truthfully I would be so shook that I would scoop up my dog and get out of that house immediately).

There could indeed be a supernatural phenomenon afoot. Though I would rule out other things before jumping to that conclusion.

Peace to you.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DustybudzZ

Hi Dustybudz7! xox

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

See what I’m sayin...?

Exactly. And why won't they move from your feet? Because they know they have been bad and are guilty as hell. And yes, a cat can knock over a chair. All they have to do is move fast and over it goes. Add a couple of dogs into the mix and the explanation is prosaic. That this thread devolved into a Jesus discussion is laughable.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

" You are out there on the fields one day, and see a small mountain, you go out there and reach the top, you see all the flowers down there and you notice one above, alone at the cliff, why? "

Simple, a bird # an undigested seed out on some dirt in a crack.......next.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

And you didn't think to take a picture?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

See what I’m sayin...?

Exactly. And why won't they move from your feet? Because they know they have been bad and are guilty as hell. And yes, a cat can knock over a chair. All they have to do is move fast and over it goes. Add a couple of dogs into the mix and the explanation is prosaic. That this thread devolved into a Jesus discussion is laughable.

I shared the same sentiment. Someone posts a query which left them baffled and the first answer is 'It was the demons, christ will save you!'

Using one imaginary friend to rid you from another.
'Deny ignorance' takes on new meaning when you realise a huge portion of the population view real-life matters in this way.

Thanks for the sense-talking

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You do know that Buddha, Mohammad, Horus, Mithra and many many other spiritual factions repeat that same matra.
edit on 20-5-2019 by UniformKilo because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join