It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friendman's exposee on ET 'White Matter' vs Rothschild Weather Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Barely a month ago on a Paranormal Radio app channel (forget which one; may have been DarkMatter, Fringe, or TruthFrequency?) was listening to Stanton discussing geoengineering (global warming being the public disinfo cover for these secret ops) with Kevin Randle. Now, he's gone. RIP =(

Can't find the audio as a podcast but maybe it's out there somewhere. Stanton was declaring that his research committee discovered for the first time, a world-wide phenomenon of white condensate being sprayed into the atmosphere of unkown alien (not human) origin.

His/their hypotheses discussed were that this 'alien white matter' appeared to be a countermeasure against Rothschilds' geoengineering chemtrails and other human activities that were contributing to what is dismissed as global warming to a graver problem of incrementally burning thriving ecosystems off the face of the earth via live trial and error experiments.

Perhaps someone can find it but anyways Rothschilds have been investing no not global warming, and not just in weather monitoring but also weather warfare (notice @ 4:44):

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hmm? I had a discussion with Stanton like 8-9 months ago and he seemed to be in good health at the time. I was not at the time and we even talked about that? But hey us old guys can go at any minute I guess?

R.I.P Old freind
edit on 5 14 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

(post by Cravens removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 5 15 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

originally posted by: Shockerking
Hmm? I had a discussion with Stanton like 8-9 months ago and he seemed to be in good health at the time. I was not at the time and we even talked about that? But hey us old guys can go at any minute I guess?

R.I.P Old freind

Exactly. Sucks for you, being old. Remind us again...

Guess the next time you’ll be talking to anyone of substance (pun intended), you’ll be talking to/feeding the daisies, while I molest young boys.

I reported you too, yea that's what us old folks do. Hear me?
edit on 5 15 2019 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shockerking

I was fortunate enough to spend three days with Stanton in Las Vegas a few years ago... His mind was like a trap and his intellect was sharp as new Kershaw knife...

His time had come, I guess, as I can't believe any mere mortal(s) could have distracted him from his work.

ETA: I for one miss him much, and while I disagreed with much of what he espoused, there was value in there that we may not recognize as such for many decades.
edit on 5-15-2019 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Shockerking

I was fortunate enough to spend three days with Stanton in Las Vegas a few years ago... His mind was like a trap and his intellect was sharp as new Kershaw knife...

His time had come, I guess, as I can't believe any mere mortal(s) could have distracted him from his work.

ETA: I for one miss him much, and while I disagreed with much of what he espoused, there was value in there that we may not recognize as such for many decades.
I will miss the man. i am not saying I knew him well. But i did have some chats with him a few times. i did miss the AMA on ATS however though. BTW can you do something about the alful rude comment against me above, Thanks.

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Thanks, Springer. I wish this board would go back to the way it used to be with more UFOology and stuff. I do believe the political stuff is killing this place. maybe just outright ban all political discussions and see if some the the older members come back. I do believe this has driven them away.

top topics

join