It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pompeo to UK: Don't use Huawei or you will lose sharing of intel!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Are you dense? The ethnic Russians that Russia shipped in to replace the original inhabitants like Russia. Crimean Tartars don't.

It would be like if China took over England, shipped all the British to Greenland, sent Chinese citizens into Britain, and then you post the British are happy under Chinese rule.

Do you have any idea how silly your position is?

In 1900 the largest Ethnic group was Tartars. By 1960 there were 0 of them. In 1980 there were 0.2% (5000). Russia only allows them to come back if they shut up and take the abuse. Anyone who speaks out against Russia is refused entry and labeled a terrorist. All because they did not like being forcibly removed from their home.
edit on 10-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ah, so what you’re saying is that .2% of the inhabitants there are oppressed by Russia so it would have been better if the Ukrainian coup we fomented has been allowed to massacre them all instead. I get it. And to add, you’re a dick who insults people who disagree with you. I’d assume you’re equally critical of the us abusing native Americans who don’t want pollution and us intrusion on their lands. Or us corporations in South America poisoning the lands, food and water of the indigenous down there. Or the Palestinians who have been displaced and oppressed in Gaza. But I’m guessing it’s just the official narrative of who are the abused and who are the oppressors that you follow. Thanks, I’m done. Go toe the msm line. I’m sure you have the monopoly on truth, fed to you by them.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
Ah, so what you’re saying is that .2% of the inhabitants there are oppressed by Russia

How you have that as your takeaway from Russia removing by force the largest ethnic group and replacing them with Russians, then calling anyone who does not support Russia a terrorist is beyond me. You clearly are not interested in honest debate and simply want to spread your vitriol.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well firstly if you entering any facility with classified Intel then you should either leave all your electronic devices in your car or they should be locked in a locker in a section of building that is electronically segregated from rest of facility whether that is done by physical barrier or being in a room that acts as a farady cage. Why you say because every android device and apple device is listening and or watching everything around them and transmitting that data to Google and apple . This company they are worried about does exact same thing but it is likely run by Beijing intelligence agencies.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

That best countries are the ones who don't rely on internet. Really. 5G is basically internet. When Internet is down everyone knows something is wrong. So really. If 5G is able to shut internet down then everyone knows what is up. I've seen routers using 5G networks. Heck I'm also using 5G on my new internet modem.

edit on 10-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: pexx421
So let’s think this through. Y’all are worried about the idea of what happens if Europe’s using huawei and war breaks out. I think the cell phone technology will be the least of the worries in that situation. In such a scenario there will likely be near instant nuclear exchange and you will have little time to worry about information compromise.

I think you have misunderstood something.
It's not about cell phones. Imagine huwawei managing your 5g infrastructure, every piece of information that goes through their equipment will be compromised. They would always be 10 steps ahead of you. They could cripple your country without a shot fired.

Why exactly should we give that power to China?
WHY?

They wouldn't have that power, the UK has had telecom backbones before the internet even existed and anything remotely confidential or critical isn't anywhere near the internet or public domain apart from the rare security loophole.

We were taught in quantum resistant snooping 15 years ago, it was working standard back then for critical infrastructure and will be commonplace by now.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
As if this isn't tariff related.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
As if this isn't tariff related.

Or related to the recent attempts of the US to push CISCO on countries after photos of the NSA CISCO ''update' factory got leaked to the press.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
How you have that as your takeaway from Russia removing by force the largest ethnic group and replacing them with Russians, then calling anyone who does not support Russia a terrorist is beyond me.

It's called ethnic cleansing, and quite a habit from our Russian friends. It has worked quite well for Russia in the last 100 years, or so. Sadly for Russia such belligerent behaviour is why Russia is a pariah state today, supported only by those who are paid or indoctrinated to peddled a narrow Russian narrative.
edit on 11/5/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

But hey, the Russians they moved in after they forcibly removed all the original inhabitants like Russia, so it's good!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join