It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Missed Wikileaks Found - Est 1.5 Billion Google Hillary Election Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: caterpillage
Thing i find hillaryious, is even 1.5 billion couldnt get that miserable wretch elected.

A lot of it went to her medical care. Dementia, Seizures, Incontinence, Blackouts...all that is costly.

God only knows what bulletproof Depends adult diapers cost.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I thoroughly enjoy how Schmidt stepped down as CEO after the Mueller report was released.....

Coincidence? I think not.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
a reply to: ATruGod

Yeah it seems wikileaks links aren’t allowed here perhaps? Go to wikileaks and search for email ID 37262.

I looked up that email ID and it's not finding it. I assume you mean searching the Hillary Clinton email archive on Wikileaks?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Subsonic
I thought it was in the Podesta drop.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah it seems wikileaks links aren’t allowed here perhaps? Go to wikileaks and search for email ID 37262.

it's a "piece of crap" site, that actually is trying to divide us in America, to wage civil war against each other...I thought people here on ATS (at least the older members) know that extraordinary claims REQUIRE extraordinary proof...

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

it's a "piece of crap" site, that actually is trying to divide us in America, to wage civil war against each other...I thought people here on ATS (at least the older members) know that extraordinary claims REQUIRE extraordinary proof...

Explain yourself please. I am pretty right wing'd and libertarian minded. I think wikileaks is doing things that the MSM should be doing but will not. I do not care if they are shedding light on my side of things or the other.

This is big news, I just checked all the MSM newsites and none of them are mentioning this. I would love to be a march on the Google hqd campus to show them that they are really nothing. They are just people. They are not our overlords and they need to quit acting like they are. Private business has ZERO business assisting any political party in this manner. If it is not totally illegal it should be.

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is political meddling

We can’t have all the worlds most powerful companies funnelling insane amounts of cash, technology, AI into political campaigns

Big tech monopolies needs dismantling they’re controlling the 21st century public squares and shutting down anybody who disagrees

But what’s worst they’re shutting down people using their platforms who get popular and lost them the election 🗳

Something needs to be done or I fear a brutal and bloody civil war is coming, not just in the USA but all over the western world, sparking a world war and religious war

These elites have decided they love money more than stability yet they have the nerve to brand their opposition Nazis or racist, this is going to end very badly unless Trumps administration starts locking these radical far left psychopaths up

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thanks OP,

Pretty illustrative in hindsight, can't believe this particular e-mail has been under the radar in terms of its value until right around now. Honestly, it might stay that way until something extraordinary happens. This is all hinged on an international understanding of what WikiLeaks is, and making people understand exactly how valid these e-mail exchanges are.

In my opinion all of these e-mail exchanges are valid, damning, and are precisely why she lost the election. She couldn't acknowledge the e-mails, as she would then have to explain why a Google Executive was playing around with the idea of underhandedly giving her campaign $1.5 billion dollars (LOL). She couldn't deny the e-mails either, as they're all verified beyond doubt. SIMPLY STUCK is what her campaign was, and deflection against foreign governments/made up enemies is all her campaign had left to buy time - not to figure out a way to win the presidency, rather to figure out a way to avoid prison time for her and everyone she does "business" with. the collateral damage, if that were to happen, would be gigantic.

Your find actually made me think of one I've dug up during the elections myself - this one largely goes unnoticed as well, but I think it speaks volumes to what you found:

w i k i l e a k s . o r g / p o d e s t a - e m a i l s / e m a i l i d / 3 5 9 9

"Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not. And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry. The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging."

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I assume you also thought it was a "piece of crap" site back in 2010 when Chelsea Manning put her life on the line to show everyone in America exactly how unamerican we were in Iraq, through WL? Dare I link the actual evidence she risked her life for so that you could have a better understanding of your government?

Now, if you don't think the actual evidence she presented conveys a problem with American diplomacy, including the evidence that came out during the 2016 elections, then i would assert that America DESERVES to be divided at this time - between those who choose to live like the Romans did, and those who choose to preserve fundamental American ideals of self-determinism, diplomacy and internal stability.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
$1.5B ended up being about the 'exact' warchest she ended up with, that I was able to figure out via whats public. Its all somewhere in my threads from back then.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
AM I misreading this, or was Google hinting at running the entire 2016 election cycle based off of AI and not real voters?

I read it to mean that the AI was being used to adjust/modify in real time their advertising/messaging to swing voters Hillarys way. Each AI 'voter' was to be modeled after real people as much as possible.

posted on May, 17 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: facedye
I assume you also thought it was a "piece of crap" site back in 2010 when Chelsea Bradley Manning put her his life on the line to show everyone in America exactly how unamerican we were in Iraq, through WL? Dare I link the actual evidence she he risked her his life for so that you could have a better understanding of your government?

Now, if you don't think the actual evidence she he presented conveys a problem with American diplomacy, including the evidence that came out during the 2016 elections, then i would assert that America DESERVES to be divided at this time - between those who choose to live like the Romans did, and those who choose to preserve fundamental American ideals of self-determinism, diplomacy and internal stability.

There, fixed this misgendered pronouns for ya...
edit on 17-5-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join