It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun Missed Wikileaks Found - Est 1.5 Billion Google Hillary Election Collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well I try to never disappoint, and this one is a game changer.

Google, Eric Schmidt, and Hillary Clinton’s joint 1.5 billion dollar venture to swing the 2016 election in Hillarys favor. No we weren’t imagining the Google bias, they were the right hand of the Hillary campaign starting in 2014.

Artificial Intelligence was used to dox people and their online activities and compile them in an elaborate Vans database profile. Sounds very illegal to me, what’s your thoughts?

The biggest lingering question is the money. Where would they get billions of dollars? And where are the FEC filings? What about election donation limits?

Missed Wikileaks Podesta Email

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

Look, I think Hillary is a pus-filled whore and should be treated with penicillin and scorn.

But. . . .

Is this illegal?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
NM!

edit on 7-5-2019 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Yeah it seems wikileaks links aren’t allowed here perhaps? Go to wikileaks and search for email ID 37262.

+4 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where is the 1.5 billion coming from? That's my question. That's a whole lotta moolah. That part of it may have some illegalities to consider.

From the OP:

The biggest lingering question is the money. Where would they get billions of dollars? And where are the FEC filings? What about election donation limits?

+44 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thing i find hillaryious, is even 1.5 billion couldnt get that miserable wretch elected.

+6 more 
posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well, does this make Googke an illegal non FEC filed suoerpac?

The monies are a huge issye. 1.5 billion with no tracking like normal campaign contributions. Plus there are limits to donations. Where did this money come from, Quatar? If from out of country, its worse.

link   

Well, does this make Google an illegal non FEC filed superpac?

The monies are a huge issue. 1.5 billion with no tracking like normal campaign contributions. Plus there are limits to donations. Where did this money come from, Quatar? If from out of country, its worse.
edit on 7-5-2019 by elouina because: Typos

link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Where is the 1.5 billion coming from? That's my question. That's a whole lotta moolah. That part of it may have some illegalities to consider.

From the OP:

Where Did the Money come from ? Lets see , Ex Secretary of State , Pay to Play , Foreign Donations to the Clinton Foundation , Hello !

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

From the OP:

True, but I'm sure the FEC ran it through and she came out. . . erm. . . .clean. Unless the FEC is dirty.

Which is possible.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This wasn’t missed, it was right there out in the open for all to see when the Podesta emails were published. There was even a thread about it here, if I recall.

The problem was... well... for one, it was (at the time) only a faint hiss in a sea of noise
and feedback rippling all over the web during a chaotic election. It was hard enough to follow all the small potatoes, and looking back on it today, did we really think anyone in the MSM was going to lead with this story? Maybe Hannity, but even he was overwhelmed by the enormity of it all that he couldn’t spend more than one episode discussing it.

The second, more obvious reason we didn’t hear about it, was because no one in Obama’s DOJ/FBI was ever going to give it the time of day. Not all of it may even be criminal, in fact. The tech giants were considered private companies then, just like they still are today, allowing them the freedom to alter their algorithms at their discretion.

There was even an email where Podesta was giving ES instructions on how to rig user polls by oversampling Democrats to make their side seem as the overwhelming majority.

And, there was an email where Podesta (I think) had asked ES on behalf of the Clinton(s) to remove any relevant results turned up when someone searched for Clinton Body Count. That’s pretty disturbing to think about,

Soros. Then after the election he dumped tens of millions more in stock for Alphabet, FB, & Twitter.

edit on 5/7/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Ah contraire you can look up all donations and superpacs on the FEC website. If you find it, let me know. Lol..

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Thing i find hillaryious, is even 1.5 billion couldnt get that miserable wretch elected.
That's a good one, surprised you don't have more stars for that post. I gave you the 1st one though. lol great pun!

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I recall a lessor Eric Schmidt email being found, but not this email specifically. But no matter, Hillary is back claiming she was cheated, and conservative censorship has increased, so this is fair game.

We now have an advocate for the rule of law in the AG office. It’s our day in court.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Wow. Yeah if nothing else this is a MASSIVE in-kind donation. Seems it’s much more than that. Looks like Google opened up their records to sync up with voter databases to dox voters.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No I believe Schmitt is talking about the regular campaign with that 1.5 billion. He’s talking about the entire campaign budget...mostly all from donors, right?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah, this wasn't missed. There have been studies on this that suggest that without Google's (and Facebook's) collusion and manipulation Hillary might not have even won the popular vote. It is discussed in the "documentary" (I put documentary in quotes because what the hell even is a documentary anymore?) 'The Creepy Line'.

I always bring this up to people who are still rabid Hillary supporters. She had the entire election from the primaries to the general completely rigged in her favor up to and including hand-picking the pied piper opposition she wanted to face in the general election - and still managed to completely blow the thing. Does this kind of total ineptitude sound like someone you want running your country? Not even counting the widespread corruption that has followed her throughout her entire career.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

No I believe Schmitt is talking about the regular campaign with that 1.5 billion. He’s talking about the entire campaign budget...mostly all from donors, right?

Hillary spent $565 million and Trump spent $400 million.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

From the OP:

True, but I'm sure the FEC ran it through and she came out. . . erm. . . .clean. Unless the FEC is dirty.

Which is possible.

Yeah, ok, the fec is possibly clean lol. In a perfect world and a different dimension maybe. The DNC has got everything compromised. It would be a little naive to think that they didn't infiltrate the fec after the compromised the fbi, Cia and DOJ, probably the nsa as well.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Ok I did find one tiny conservative website mention in Nov 2016. Not ruling out more. Irregardless the hectic election is over, and it’s time to get this out in mainstream.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join