It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: the DoD did release the 3 UAP videos: GoFast, Gimbal, FLIR (aka Tic Tac)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hat's off to George Knapp for his investigative journalism. He located the official documents proving the Department of Defense did in fact release the 3 videos we've all seen and discussed here ad nausem. More commonly known as GoFast, Gimbal, and Tic Tac.

I have read so much disinformation not only on ATS but many other forums attempting to discredit these videos since their release in 2017. So now we have the official documentation as presented in this brief video by Mr. Knapp himself at KLAS TV:

I've also heard over the next few weeks there are going to be more official UAP videos released.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Here are the videos mentioned in the OP ...

#1 UAP Video (Gimbal)

#2 UAP Video (FLIR1 or TicTac)

#3 - UAP Video (GoFast)

Added bonus --- Tic Tac Russia ...

:
edit on 2019 4 30 by incoserv because: found more videos.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Makes you wonder why such determined disinfo...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Reminds me of this:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a lot of possibilities with this one

1.disinfo campaign

2.counter intelligence ops

3.test of some secret usa tech against a solid and robust radar tracking setup

4.Real aliens that have genuinely startled the military

Whatever the situation i think it will be one of those cases that a lot of e-ink will be spilled and we ll be non the wiser as to what happent or what that was.

Meanwhile the usual snake oil sellers will capitalize on this with books-lectures-tshirts-podcasts etc

fan fact:The catalina channel has been for years a hotbed of sightings

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Meanwhile the usual snake oil sellers will capitalize on this with books-lectures-tshirts-podcasts etc

Ain't that the truth.

I think the US military does't want to let it be known that it is out classed.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hate to say it, but George Knapp has proven himself untrustworthy with his spokesman-ship with TTSA. He's shown himself to be in their(unofficial) PR team.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Huh? What has TTSA released that would show them to be untrustworthy? They’re the reason we know about this issue at all. If it wasn’t for TTSA we would know nothing about these tic tacs. They may have overhyped their plans but it’s not like they haven’t done anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What has TTSA released that would show them to be untrustworthy? They’re the reason we know about this issue at all. If it wasn’t for TTSA we would know nothing about these tic tacs.

Well TTSA did not exist when the tictac ufo story first appeared on March 14th 2015 in Fightersweep.

There are other questions about the document. How did Knapp release it? FOIA requests have been with the Pentagon since March 2018. How come it just appears now? If he's been sitting on it why release it now? Not when the videos were released.

Then scrutinise that form . The release of the videos was for

Not applicable. Not for publication. Research and analysis ONLY and info sharing with other USG and industry partners for the purpose of developing a database to help identify, analyze and ultimately defeat UAS [Unmanned Aircraft System] Threats.

So it was all about looking to identify balloons and drones by USG and partners. The videos weren't for public release. So how and why did TTSA?

Section 7 hasn't even been completed. All the boxed sections below are left blank. No name, signature, date nor who the clearance was requested by.

edit on 30/4/2019 by mirageman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I get where people question George Knapp and TTSA, but the main focus should be on the contents of the released videos, including the one just released from Russia. If you think that these are "just balloons or drones," then I have a bridge to sell you.

The fact that the Navy is now drafting new rules for reporting UFOs, indicates that even they can't explain what their personnel are seeing. Could it be high tech from one of our adversaries? Could it be unknown craft not from Earth? Does the Navy, including the USAF, consider UAP's threats to our military? These are the questions we should be most concerned about.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

very well said sir!

I just came across this: interesting read: why the NAVY taking ufo's seriously, matters.
edit on 30pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: insertion

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromnybut the main focus should be on the contents of the released videos

Yeah, that would be awesome. Because if you actually look at the videos without all the TTSA bs, you will see that they show nothing otherworldly or extraordinary.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

... you will see that they show nothing otherworldly or extraordinary.

Can't say that since it is unknown. It could be extraterrestrial and we are not aware.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I think the US military does't want to let it be known that it is out classed.

I've always said that the military only wants to keep two things a secret. What it knows, and what it doesn't know.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: moebius
Because if you actually look at the videos without all the TTSA bs, you will see that they show nothing otherworldly or extraordinary.

"Otherworldly" and "Extraordinary" are quite extreme terms.

Let's settle for "Unusual" at the moment - with a possibly very earthly explanation behind all the fuss and the video participants' own confusion.

Call me diplomatic.

edit on 30-4-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And now come the burning questions: What are they, and where do they come from and who pilot those sweet pieces of candy?

There's a whole fleet inside of this box
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoTue, 30 Apr 2019 14:03:16 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 Apr 2019 14:03:16 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Could just as well be ball-lightning. Or another atmospheric phenomenon with enough density to show up on IR.
What do we actually reliably know? Size? Speed? True shape?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What do we actually reliably know?

That they might become our new enemy..?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

How so?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Maybe because they've abducted us and the governments have to protect us from doing so. Well, that would be a pretty scenario to obtain a new strategic defense method?

Or maybe you thought this scenario would be played ?
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoTue, 30 Apr 2019 14:20:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 30 Apr 2019 14:20:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join