It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Hopkins said his group was plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton,

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: panoz77
So we are supposed to believe this guy volunteered this info because he just couldn't hide "the truth" anymore? Or that the investigators "got it out of him"? Give me a friggin break.

"So, we arrested you on felony gun charges.....but what were you really doing there..."

"We are going to kill obama and hilary....."

"We thought so, no if you'll excuse me I'll call the MSM and get this info out."

It's almost comical how we are supposed to gobble up this nonsense.

That is a script to a movie you should write. You would make a fortune. Hollywood would love it. They are very good at sensationalism. Come to think about it......

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You know, he is sixty nine years old. Has anyone told him Obama is not president anymore? I mean, why would they be talking about going after an ex president? He may be pulling up memories of years ago.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

There is definitely an uptick in extremism over the last couple of years.

I guess it's kind of good for the government, though: Rile them up and then round them up!

Who's going to the border to "help out"?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You know, he is sixty nine years old. Has anyone told him Obama is not president anymore? I mean, why would they be talking about going after an ex president? He may be pulling up memories of years ago.

sounds like this guy may as well be locked up.

He was convicted in 1996 for possessing a loaded firearm in Michigan, and he was convicted in 2006 in Oregon of felony possession of a firearm and impersonation of a peace officer.

and the mentalist already making hyperbolic assumptions... read the article, or get the news from your trusted conservative outlets. then move the goalposts to mkultra snip.
edit on 22-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
He's right to call them out as being enemies of the state, they are by every sense of the word. His tactics to get rid of them are a bit on the extreme side though.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Bottom line, most people don't buy this # anymore.

I wish so much that this were true! I see no evidence of that, though. 99% of just regular people that I know and who I come across in daily life, they all still buy this sh!t. They believe whatever MSNBC et all shouts at them from their "news" desks. And talk shows. I see it on social media, too. Everyone parroting the daily talking points. They eat it up and they are doing exactly what they're programmed to do.

I wish they weren't so stupid.

p. s.
Good to still see you

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

There is definitely an uptick in extremism over the last couple of years.

I guess it's kind of good for the government, though: Rile them up and then round them up!

Really? Good for the government? You think it's ok for our government to piss off patriotic citizens that may not agree with the way they govern, just so they can imprison them?

.....and helping defend the country because leftist idiots don't care enough about their citizens to lift a finger to help them is now extremism? Those patriots should also be in imprisoned?

FFS, with that mentality its no wonder the country is going to hell in a hand basket.

Some day you'll eventually get the government you want and deserve but I doubt you're going to like it.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Not buying for one second.

Anything to get the headlines away from the Hussein admin committing treason and those darn Christians getting murdered.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let's be real about this though.

It was just some people making some plans to do something.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Mitchell Hopkins, a militia leader in New Mexico who was arrested by the FBI over the weekend on weapons charges, allegedly said his group was plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and other liberal figures.

Documents unsealed in court on Monday show the FBI began looking into Hopkins in 2017 after receiving reports that said his group, known as the United Constitutional Patriots, was "training to assassinate George Soros, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama."

Mitchell Hopkins said his group was plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and other liberal figures.

i thought there was more to his abrupt arrest and smelled something fishy for the FBI to be requested by the governor to make an arrest.
turns out they were just waiting for his faux pas as they say. theyve been watching him for 2 years.

this polarized political system will be the fall of rome. he wanted to eliminate political figures he viewed as enemies..

im not even going to attempt to connect the dots for such emboldened political stance... this wasn't a single nutter, this was a supposed militia group doing work for the greater good...

Saw this earlier today. This isn't the first time I've seen a huge outpouring of support on ATS for people who wind up being domestic terrorists. So, I'm not really all that surprised.

Where's everyone now that wanted to join this guys terrorist cell or send him financial support? Just the other day, several people pledged to do just that.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Wait ... since when does the FBI act on actionable threats? Usually those people have to actually do something terrible like shoot up a nightclub or go after a school and massacre kids before anyone is allowed to actually move in on the person in question.

Lone wolves need to act in order to take action, because you can't arrest someone for something they haven't yet done. When plotting with a group however, they can be arrested on conspiracy charges, on the idea that having an agreement with others to commit the offense is enough. I know you're well read enough to know this.

Also, this guy is in charge of a group that has kidnapped and threatened to harm/kill over 6000 people in the past 60 days, over nothing other than skin color. And if you don't believe me, in 2017 the entire border patrol made 130,000 arrests, 50,000 of those were along the Mexico border... 137 per day. This guys militia, with less than 1% of the manpower is making 100 per day. That does not add up unless he is just going around kidnapping ordinary people for "looking illegal".

Throw this on the pile, the Trump wing of the Republican party is a domestic terrorist organization. Caesar Sayoc, this guy, Matt Gaetz, Unite the Right, and so on.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1Angrylightbulb
I could write an article saying the Australian prime minister is allegedly a CIA plant that does coc aine off dead babies because a "witness" called the police to report it.

I KNEW IT!
edit on 22/4/2019 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Didn’t some guy try to assassinate a dozen congressional baseball players a few years ago?
Seem to remember some news about that guy....
He was a Bernie volunteer which has zero to do with his actions...

The fact is, murderous loons exist on both sides of the aisle...

Crazy doesn’t have a preferred political persuasion...with the notable exception of communism’s draw to genocidal maniacs(stalin, mao, pol pot)

Anyhow, crazies are simply that: crazy....

-Chris

The biggest difference is that Bernie never encouraged anyone to go out and do that. Trump does. On several occasions he has made comments like telling people to rough up the liberals, or asking second amendment folks to take care of problems.

This is a guy who called Nazi's very fine people, right after they murdered someone at a rally.

Hardly the same thing as a Bernie supporter going on a shooting spree.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

This guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Where's everyone now that wanted to join this guys terrorist cell or send him financial support? Just the other day, several people pledged to do just that.

we supposedly JD Burns is on the way

let me say about Hopkins
lol bwuahahah

i hope all of them get arrested and JD too.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Duderino

This guy....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup

Human smugglers, drug traffickers, cartel associates and the like will absolutely be arrested under existing statutes/common law precedent arrest by private citizen and turned over to authorities and the weapons are for self defense only not to intimidate, gain compliance or any unlawful purpose.

ahahahahah

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Amusing it is always a "conspiracy" and "convenient" when it could be something that tarnishes their leader

had this been a "leftist" arrested for threats against anyone on the Right can you image the outrage we would see here

or if it was the scary spooky "Antifa" getting arrested

people really just expose themselves

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Obama, Hillary and Soros must hold the world record for assassination attempts that never actually took place.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There was an fbi agent around the time of the okc bombing, who was investigating militias said that most of these groups were infiltrated by informants, fbi, atf, and other agencies.

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Crazy doesn't have to make sense, but that plot makes no sense. Now plotting to kill AOC would make some sense, very wrong, but she's an actual active politician so there would at least be some semblance of logic behind it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join