It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller report for all of us to see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f****d." -Donald J. Trump

Page 290.

Get ready for the crap show about to begin.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Btw, damn good thread, S+F.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
"Oh my god. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f****d." -Donald J. Trump

Page 290.

Like Knoxie, you guys didn't even read beyond why he said that, lol, already we're seeing the cherry pickers, though we already knew that, hmmm?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Page 290.

What crap show?
Its over
BTW
Trump was right
This has harmed his first term

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How does milk and cookies sound to you right now as you're
reading this?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You can still be a lefty and been skeptical of the Russian collusion thing. But hey, keep up the labels and division!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: vinifalou

You can still be a lefty and been skeptical of the Russian collusion thing. But hey, keep up the labels and division!
The irony of this post...

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Page 290.

Read on McDuff, where it puts that comment in context (I know, context is a dirty word to someone with hate in the heart).

The president returned to the consequences of the appoinment and said, "Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent councils it ruins your presidency. It takes years and I won't be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me."

He was pi**ed off that the appointment of the special council would tie his hands from being effective as president, and effectively shut down his ability in that role to effect the changes he wanted and promised the voters.

He's a results guy, and dealing with the political bullsnip and obstructionist "resistance" to his work would, in his words, would be equivalent to the "end of his presidency". It is not any admission of wrong doing on his part, but an frustrated statement that he would be blocked from doing the work he was elected to do as president.

Context matters people....it really does.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are you saying he broke the law? Is that because he said the F word?... Damn you Mr. Trump and your dirty mouth!

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So I have skimmed thru the parts on collusion (only barely touched obstruction at this point).

Here is my takeway on the collusion part.

First there is nothing really here that wasnt knowledge. It basically includes all of the stories the media talked endlessly about, manafort meeting russians, the trump tower meteting, papadopolous, flynn talking with Kislyak.

It makes the claim the russians wanted trump to win, which is probably true (Hillary basically wanted a war with them)

It also makes the claim Trump liked the dirt that was being released on Hillary. This makes sense too. I am sure Hillarys camapign liked the dirt that was being released on trump, even if it was illegal like his tax returns being stolen and released. That seems normal.

Now I know much will be made of this (Russians like trump, trump liked their dirt) but its clearly not a crime or even unuisual on behalf of trumps team. If someone is dishing out info that hurts your opponent, just liking that is not a crime.

The important part is no one in trumps team worked with russians or asked them for that dirt.

Now as far as the actual russian interference into the election.

This is broken up into two parts.

First is the IRA, or basically the russian organization that were trolls putting out disinfo. I still think this is a joke, and no worse that what our own media and many other trolls do every election, but whatever. There methods are discussed.

Then is the hacking of the DNC and release of info. This is what I was interested in. Sadly, there is really no new info given here. This is because most of it is just sourced to the indictment material of the Russians who were charged.

These sections also have the most redactions, as it seems likely disclosing exactly how the hacks happened may jeopardize future investigations.

So in summary;

Not a lot of new info to be honest that I see on collusion. Russians released dirt to help trump, trump liked the dirt, but no illegal activity from anyone connected to trump or any american working with russians

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
I love Trumps reaction to the independent counsel, "I'm #ed", because he had heard about all the BS it comes with.

Told Sessions, "You're suppose to protect me".

Here we learn that Trump doesn't fear about getting "caught", rather, the BS a special counsel brings with.

However, knowing Trumps cool and just go along with it hail mary, figured just let it complete.

It's totally understandable as to why he was concerned with that.

Sounds like a natural response to the situation.

Seems to me really similar to a small town speed trap scenario. Trooper pulls you over - were you speeding? Not sure. Broken tail light? Don't know. Commit any other infraction? No idea, but the stern faced Trooper's walking up to your window. What do you say to yourself under your breath? "I'm f#cked".

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

oh my oh my. just the first 5 pages are deliciousness already

The first 5 pages are index lol. The subsequent pages up to 26 for me so far, say no collusion. They do say that the internet research agency IRA, did a whole bunch of work starting back in 2014 to discredit Clinton. Who we know screwed up everything while likely filtering bribe money through its foundation. The IRA was likely pissed off with Clinton's handling of the Ukraine and other Russian related issues, so the impetus was already there for Russian ops to attack Clinton. Also consider the graft not only to Clinton, but to Kerry and Brennan.

As far as them saying they "didn't have enough evidence," that's just a red hearing for weak minds. They could say they didn't have enough evidence on anyone for anything, it doesn't mean that someone did something. It's a way in this report of using a directed and malicious implication with no foundation in reality to continue to promote a biased and illegal agenda.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/18.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Yea there is. But people cant seem to wrap their head around the concept of not putting someone into a little box with a label anymore.

Either way. The political map had nothing to do with this investigation, there was Russian interference and Trump may have been part of it. And well, long and behold, he wasnt.

Still going to be fun watching the circus and hail storm of people arguing over little bits here and there from the report.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Page 290.

You really think Trump didn't know that would leak or get officially published ? 😆

The Strategy was working 😎

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anything about the Clinton Campaign ?

Hmmm 😎

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Page 290.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

What relevance does this have?

The investigation is complete; no collusion.

Maybe he said that because he rightfully knew this was a witch hunt from the get go, and he assumed they would pin something on him.

But hey, you hold out that hope!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Not a lot of new info to be honest that I see on collusion. Russians released dirt to help trump, trump liked the dirt, but no illegal activity from anyone connected to trump or any american working with russians

Would the trump admins amount of pleasure in that info coming from russia not be a good reason for some dems to suspect them? Probable cause perhaps?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You read it the same way I do. No harm, no foul. The russians did what they did independent if trump et al. I see they point primarily at the IRA who have a motive to go after the DNC and Clinton totally separate of trump. I see Sideshow Bob is still protecting Clinton, rosenstein, McCabe, Kerry, Brennan, etc. Those dominoes will fall soon enough.

So far, it's a $35 million waste of time, possibly illegal, likely part of an organized coup. I want to see the FISA warrant investigation as to who started this activity.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, considering this all started back in 2014 and possibly earlier. As bobs_uruncle pointed out, the Russians had an ax to grind with Hillary due to her actions while serving as SoS. Top that off with openly wanting war with Russia, there isn't much else to argue here. Trump just sat back and reaped the benefits from the Russians beating Hillary at her own game...no collusion necessary.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well, now we know that anonymous New York Times Op Ed from a White House official was real.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join