It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pink Floyd's Roger Waters: WHOLE WORLD Must Focus on Julian Assange Arrest!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Did everyone miss the Roger Waters take on the Julian Assange capture?

You can argue he "is just a musician", but take the moment to listen to what he says.

Roger Waters: "Think once again United Kingdom for handing over Assange to the USA. "

Roger Waters: "The implication of United Kingdom's explicitness to the US extradition (redacted), is stunning appauling, and makes me ashamed to be an Englishman"

I totally agree with Roger Waters on this. There are alot more, but i wait for transcript.

In the mean time i hope you will watch the interview, and form your own opinion. Its 90 % Roger Waters talking.

edit on 17/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/4/2019 by kloejen because: post updated according to rules

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

i see your edit
edit on 17-4-2019 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
But he Hates Trump, and Israel...he is a celebrity so probably a part of the Luciferian Satanic leftists cult
do you love him or hate him,

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Roger Waters..... ? WTH, opinion, opinion. fiction...Thinks he's a clever one

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
But he Hates Trump, and Israel...he is a celebrity so probably a part of the Luciferian Satanic leftists cult
do you love him or hate him,

Yea and i heard he once used scent candles that are illegal! pfff

Do you have an opinion on his take on things, or are you just gonna throw mud ?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

More like he calls out Palestinian mistreatment by Zionism - you can't fit people into 1 box and neatly define who they are -

People may be under 1 banner but multiple viewpoints. Whats so hard to understand.?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I admire Roger Waters for speaking out.

This business with Assange makes me ashamed to be an American.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Doesn't matter to me what some aging musician has to say about it. I'm glad Assange has been arrested. I hope he is sent to the US. I hope he goes on trial. It won't be fair, of course, because he'll get off with all the leftists shilling for him. Manning, on the other hand, should be shot as a traitor. Obama's pardon of him is the outrage here.

Just my opinion, which is as good as yours or Pink Floyd's.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Telling the world to focus on something reeks of distraction. What exactly is the agenda they want us to see? He is part of the club too ya know. You do not get rich and famous AND live to that age unless you play ball.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Doesn't matter to me what some aging musician has to say about it. I'm glad Assange has been arrested. I hope he is sent to the US. I hope he goes on trial. It won't be fair, of course, because he'll get off with all the leftists shilling for him. Manning, on the other hand, should be shot as a traitor. Obama's pardon of him is the outrage here.

Should'nt he go to Sweden first for the Rape charges (bogus),. I think you forgot, now your popularity with the #meetoo movement are going bonkers mad dog!

No shedogs for you! :-P

Please try to stay on topic and explain why your false assumptions apply.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yes, but should Russia get you rendered away from where you live because of your 'crimes' in not supporting Communism?

And, you are calling for the deaths of people, for 'crimes' which had hardly any effect on your nation or any individual people from your nation.

Definitions of terrorism From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
True words and it should be irregardless of who says them or what their profession is if its logical factual and substantive
We all are at the whim of the US and I agree that the UK has become a satellite of the US

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

My take is that Assange is trash who gets credited for far more things then he actually does, but I also don't support the idea of Prison so any kind of Arrest, especially by the US is equally trash

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
@2:40
Roger Waters: "Its when the laws goes. We found ourselves pitched into world wars, and this team, Bolton, Abrams and Trump himself, and Pence and all the rest of them, are desperately trying to pitch the world, the planet we live on, into a third world war.. sorry im drifting" ?

I dont think Mr. Waters is drifting... with the current economic situation, the US is in BIG trouble. A huge war could settle that?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
I dont think Mr. Waters is drifting... with the current economic situation, the US is in BIG trouble. A huge war could settle that?

What is the "economic situation" exactly? Our economy is thriving. Unemployment is low. Life is good unless you suffer from TDS. I'd say the UK has more to worry about with Brexit.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
No matter what he says, he is always right, he should be or my 60 years of life going to hell.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Roger Waters..... ? WTH, opinion, opinion. fiction...Thinks he's a clever one

But he is pretty clever, and according to the right's philosophy..he is rich, so he must be a bigly genius.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The poetry in this thread are building

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

yes, Just as smart as Bernie Sanders.

That is what you meant correct?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm glad Assange has been arrested. I hope he is sent to the US. I hope he goes on trial. It won't be fair, of course, because he'll get off with all the leftists shilling for him. Manning, on the other hand, should be shot as a traitor. Obama's pardon of him is the outrage here.

Don't sweat it sport.

People will cheer on the government to weaponize the law, all those narcs will be dead or in jail. It will be impossible to embarrass our employees once they really figure out the domestic spying apparatus.

Just a damn shame some heros (clearly the government) had to be embarrassed by some douche bag "whistle blowers" in it for fame.

Maybe we can get some more judges to speed all this up so the pesky citizens will fall in line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join