It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver-Area Schools Closed Amid Manhunt For Armed Woman Obsessed With Columbine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Sol Pais flew from Miami to Denver on Monday and "immediately" bought a pump action shotgun and ammunition, FBI Denver Special Agent In Charge Dean Phillips told reporters Tuesday evening.

Pais had "made some concerning comments in the past" and had an "infatuation" with the 1999 Columbine High School shooting and its perpetrators, Phillips said at the press conference. She was last seen in the foothills of Jefferson County, in the metro Denver area.

Denver-Area Schools Closed Amid Manhunt For Armed Woman Obsessed With Columbine

This is a developing story, looks like it's the 20 year anniversary from Columbine. I don't know what to make of it. I'm currently researching "Sol Pais" and see what I can find on her. Hopefully this isn't some type of false flag event, and if it's legit, they just catch her and no one gets hurt!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Not buying that a 18 year old girl would spend money on airplane tickets just to fly somewhere buy a gun and shoot up something alone and on her own . Something doesn't add up .

Also In Colorado you have to show proof of residency to buy a gun as far as I know .

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

I'm still reading this:

Sol Pais: 5 facts you need to know

There seems to be SO much information on this website, I started reading it when I posted and I'm still on #2... it's amazing how much information they have on someone and yet they only do anything about it now?

It IS very suspicious.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

So far they know she was obsessed with Columbine, spoke on several social media accounts and posted all very suspicious postings.

The FBI are already at the home(since yesterday!) of the parents... I'm not sure what is happening with all this, but either our law enforcement is amazing at what they do and they were super fast or... curious things are afoot.
edit on 4/17/2019 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17/2019 by PsychoEmperor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
For God's sake don't anyone shoot her to stop her, They will probably arrest you for shooting a federal agent! This has False Flag written all over it!

On further thought, she may be used as a patsy, left dead in the school after the school has been shot up.

See something? Say something!
edit on 17-4-2019 by NightFlight because: further thoughts...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
But no pictures from her gun purchase or where she did it??

No pictures of when she was 18 either.

HUMMMMM!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
""She was last seen in the foothills of Jefferson County""

They need to call out the Dogs !!!!

😄

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

how do you know that? lol

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

literally my back yard.

just heard sirens, too..

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Because they would be the most recent and they haven't released any. ???? So does she really exist????

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

The user appearing to be Pais responded, “so, as a follow up: does anybody know if it’s legal for me as an 18 year old to purchase a shotgun from an FFL if I reside in Florida instead of Colorado?”

After getting more advice, the user revealed her plans. “first of all, thank you for taking the time to answer my question and in that extent – i really do appreciate it. i’m flying in but plan on coming back in car for a road trip, and i’m aware of the law requiring that the gun be stored in a locked container, etc. i have it all planned out, have friends coming with me who own guns and know what they’re doing. i’m currently in the process of contacting both CO and FL gun stores but just wanted a second opinion, gun laws can get tricky and i want the most info i can get, even if i have to take it with a grain of salt.

The user added, “to answer your question, i just wanted to take the opportunity of this trip to buy a shotgun and go shooting/hunting somewhere nicer than FL, lol, and with friends who know more than I do. CO forests beat FL forests any day. plus if i bought the gun in FL i’d have to go through the trouble of dealing with the airport but driving back should be a simpler process. thank you again for your response!”

Quote taken from your 5 facts source link above.

If true, it sounds like she was meeting up with others in Colorado. My guess is that she is not just running around in the foothills but actually holed up with others of like mind. Seems almost cultish even.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She looks 35

Two students at Columbine High School killed 13 people and then killed themselves on April 20, 1999. Twenty-four other people were injured. The incident has inspired other school shootings, researchers and journalists say.

www.npr.org...

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

So far they know she was obsessed with Columbine, spoke on several social media accounts and posted all very suspicious postings.

The FBI are already at the home(since yesterday!) of the parents... I'm not sure what is happening with all this, but either our law enforcement is amazing at what they do and they were super fast or... curious things are afoot.

From what I read into that info you linked too is that the FBI was aware of her beforehand. So she was being observed for something. Also odd as hell she didn't have a facebook or twitter.

Is she staying with someone?

If not, where is she getting the cash for all of this?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not buying that a 18 year old girl would spend money on airplane tickets just to fly somewhere buy a gun and shoot up something alone and on her own

Why?

Because 'women' wouldn't do that sort of thing ?

People already forget about the yahoo shooting?

That was a woman.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It sounds like she lived with her parents and was still in High School. I'm also curious as CynConcepts if there are indeed "Friends" involved, where are they?

She was reported missing on Monday by her parents. So she supposedly bought plane tickets, purchased a pump shotgun and is now hiding on her own? or with friends but no one is asking us to look for her friends?

Stolen Credit Card?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That was a Iranian crazy woman .

edit on 4/17/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

From the linked source:

Reiner, the neighbor, told the British publication: “Her family have rented the house for eight or nine years, I believe they are from Argentina. People go to the father for music lessons.”

Posts on Facebook and online indicate the father is from Buenos Aires, gives guitar lessons, and is in an Argentinian band in South Florida. Another neighbor told Daily Mail: “My son rides the bus with her. Her parents are as sweet as can be. Her father is a musician. I invited them to my Christmas party.”

Her dad told Daily Mail she might have a “mental problem” and had been gone since Sunday.

Apparently, their neighbors have Facebook and so some of these details have been acquired.

Edit add: Source Link provided by OP

edit on 4 17 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

It sounds like she lived with her parents and was still in High School. I'm also curious as CynConcepts if there are indeed "Friends" involved, where are they?

She was reported missing on Monday by her parents. So she supposedly bought plane tickets, purchased a pump shotgun and is now hiding on her own? or with friends but no one is asking us to look for her friends?

Stolen Credit Card?

I imagine the FBI is withholding the fact that they suspect others. Probably accessing private computers and phone records since she would have had to have some correspondence. Theyreally cannot ask you to look for others without any id on who the others are.

Obviously, she took some kind of public transportation, bus or taxi, to the foothills area. She knew where she was going after getting the gun. It seems that most likely the FBI became involved after she left. Perhaps, her family became concerned and contacted the authorities. Thus, why they have her details and were able to track her as far as they have done.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Bottom line people do stupid snip.

After all that's why we need to many laws to bring us to heel.

Amiright?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I showed a couple of people her pictures and one person commented on how she looked "like she was already dead." So, not sure what is going on here but something sure looks fishy with this whole story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join