It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reps Elijah Cummings, Maxine Waters And Adam Schiff Sign Secret MOUs To Target Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
saraacarter.com...

Yup, that's a real conspiracy happening right before your eyes.

Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Elijah Cummings and Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters executed a secret Memorandum of Understanding to “target” President Trump and subpoena all his financial and banking records, according to a letter sent to Cummings from ranking committee member Rep. Jim Jordan.

Further, Jordan’s letter indicates that other MOUs have apparently been signed and agreed to with House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Ca, who has promised to continue investigations into the president despite findings by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office that there was no conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Since the "insurance policy" have now failed and there's no time left to impeach Trump before the 2020 elections, all the corrupt Democrats can do now is try to damage Trump image in hope people don't vote for him.

Evidences are coming out that the top DNC leaders (Obama, Hillary, etc) were aware of the illegally spying in the Trump campaign, and most likely ordered it to try to rig the elections.

Since there's now PROOF the FBI/CIA were weaponized by the previous administration, there are probably orders coming from them to keep the Dems investigating Trump and maybe, just maybe, find a new talking point to keep feeding the narrative.

On Monday, Jordan sent a memorandum explaining his objections to the partisan behavior of Cummings and “unprecedented subpoena to Mazars USA LLP,” as reported by SaraACarter.com.

And before you leftists attack the source, I dare you to find a single inaccurate story from Sara Carter. I'll wait.

“We’d describe (the MOUs) as an agreement to conspire and coordinate their efforts to attack and investigate POTUS,” said a congressional official with knowledge of the MOUs. “This is not how committee’s normally operate. Dems aren’t interested in legislating. Only attacking POTUS.”

Jordan emphatically objected to the secret MOUs and excoriated Democrats who “did not consult with Republican Members of the Committee or allow Members to consider and debate the terms of your MOU before executing the MOU with Chairwoman Waters. You did not disclose the MOU’s existence to Members or the American people until after I raised the matter.”

Shady agreements and secret meetings tells you a lot... These people have MUCH to hide and desperation of getting exposed is making them act crazy.

Jordan also requested that Cummings answer specific questions about the MOUs.

“If you intend to continue to use the Committee’s limited resources to attack President Trump for political gain, I hope that you will at least be transparent about your actions,” said Jordan at the end of his letter. “Your ability to function as a fair and unbiased finder of fact is now at grave risk. The Members of the Committee—and, more importantly, the American citizens we represent—deserve to know exactly how you are leading this Committee. I look forward to your detailed answers to these questions.”

Questions for Cummings

1. How many MOUs with committee chairpersons have you signed as Chairman since the beginning of the 116th Congress?

2. Would you provide the Committee with a detailed list of the other MOUs you have signed, including their dates, signatories, and topics?

[...]

Any thoughts, fellow Democrats? Are y'all still supporting this corrupt party?
edit on Wed Apr 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Insider COLLUSION !!!!!!! 😀

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It would be nice to see how little rich people pay in taxes.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny that 50% Americans can't realize what is happening behind the curtains of the media show.

In the meantime, as an outsider, I am telling everyone I know, even Trump haters to go look at the evidence coming into light in these past weeks, and to my surprise, most of them are realizing what really happened and that Trump had his bad image shaped by propaganda.

I speak for myself, was a Trump hater before when I wasn't into U.S. politics and was only following the MSM headlines... It's a humanity crime what these people are doing, and I hope they ALL can be held accountable for it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why don't Obama release his personal finances then?

I'm waiting.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The bastards can kiss 2020 goodbye.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It would be nice to see how little rich people pay in taxes.

It would also be nice to see Democrats not keep attempting a coup of an elected President, but you know how that goes.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I'm waiting.

I would rather see his college transcripts and see what financial aid for foreign students he received.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I said rich people.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It's about time the Democrats start playing hard ball politics like the Republicans.

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's about time the Democrats start playing hard ball politics like the Republicans.

Can you show me when republicans used oppo research they paid for to spy on a democratic presidential campaign?

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

About time? They just had an investigation of collusion that blew up in their face.

About time? They have already lost, and don't even realize it.

ETA. I don't think they understand the rules of hardball. It is not like when their kids played baseball. Not everyone gets a trophy, and they can't handle that.
edit on 16-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I'm waiting.

I would rather see his college transcripts and see what financial aid for foreign students he received.

Maybe just his birth cert would suffice - and not the fake one he produced.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: highvein

I'm waiting.

Maybe just his birth cert would suffice - and not the fake one he produced.

That would be nice.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Any thoughts, fellow Democrats? Are y'all still supporting this corrupt party?

Once you are a member of the deranged cult, it’s not that easy to walk away.
There are plenty of them that have though, but only the ones that start to use critical thinking.
The 1st basic question that they need to ask themselves is - Do I have a mind of my own?
The ones that cannot answer that question are stuck in the cult, only a lobotomy to remove the dead parts of the brain will save them.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I could easily be persuaded this is indeed their intent. Attack Trump. Period. Nothing follows.

However...to say so in an MOU? A formal document? In writing?

I know the DC crowd is not always the brightest but this seems...unprofessional?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Hard ball??? you ain't seen noting yet. Wait until Trump's reelection.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Trump should set a similar motion in practice targeting every financial thing those senators have done over the last twenty years to see if they are legitimate, including checking out whether their campaign donations were legit and who made the donations to these people's campaigns to make sure no foreign influence is clouding the judgement of these congressmen/women.
edit on 16-4-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Obama IS pretty rich. No offense, but if 40 million doesn't qualify a person as 'rich' … wow.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 16-4-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: edit 1

My question is: how in the legitimate world could that amount have been made while laboring 24 / 7 as US President? Corruption? *crickets*
edit on 16-4-2019 by Fowlerstoad because: edit 2

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

How odd...

Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Elijah Cummings and Financial Services Chairwoman Maxine Waters executed a secret Memorandum of Understanding to “target” President Trump and subpoena all his financial and banking records, according to a letter sent to Cummings from ranking committee member Rep. Jim Jordan.

I guess I'm old, but I do remember a time where if someone on the right used that sort of language the left would erupt in a screaming hissy fit about the word meaning inciting violence or a threat of assassination.

Guess they forgot that part.

Or it doesn't apply to Democrats.

Or both.

And to put together a committee MOU and not include the other party in the committee... how can that not be seen as purely political, even by the most politically naive?

Another new low for the Dems.

edit on 16-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join