It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to blame the yellow vests for terrorism, and if everything fails, blame Islamic extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Nostra Dame is burning!

I give this two days to develop.

You will see the blame game going on for days! This is perfect timing actually if you think about it.
Now you can blame extremists, while we have Julian Assange, wearing the cross walking to his judgement.

Yea i know the sentence is 2. may, but there will be a blast on thursday and friday (18-19 april 2019), involving Assange with the "uprising" !

Yet again perfect timing for an upcomming election in Americanistan. Either way Trump, got a trumph card!

We are getting played again ?

edit on 15/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
regardless of what the report says, Natural, due to Renovations, or deliberately set, the voices that the sheep get their instructions from (right, left, centre, and all their suffixes) will continue to echo it

the "conspiracy voices" the Media, mainstream and alternative

this is going to be ISIS, the Yellow Vest, Antifa, anarchists, communists the far-rightists, "Q", Trump,

literally, every side is going to point fingers and have "proof" that they are correct

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Its a wild card played imho, you can kinda blame anyone.

Perfect timing... sadly

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

edit on 15/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I blame myself.

I shouldn't have left my mixtape in there.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The blame game shall certainly go on for ages.
However there have been a rash of arson on Catholic churches in France (about 10) in the past couple months. Would hazard an unresearched guess that it was caused by who ever is behind those. But the blame game will certainly occur, however there is one group it certainly isn't... the Huguenots, because none of them are in France anymore.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

which happens with Wild Nature, and everyone attempts to politicise and turn it into a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Macron and Trump make me puke, and true they will blame anything on anyone, regardless of truth, so long as it suits their purpose. Meanwhile the 1 percent continue laughing at everyone else

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

maybe it is conspiracy

top topics

join