It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Trillium

No, ML just didn't include the url. Here it is...

threadreaderapp.com...

opps...TY EMN.
Sorry for confusion guys. This unrolled thread is really mind blowing stuff, great work.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good add! I still want to know how the Russians or anyone else hacked Podesta and the DNC to held Trump win the election when the server was taken off-line before Donald Trump even announced as a candidate? Do Russians have time travel capabilities along with telepathically being able to hack and shut down computer systems?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

QMAP has Lindsey Graham currently as a player that flipped. The swamp would likely see him as a traitor... If he turns up dead now others will think twice before changing their hats. I hope he is well protected.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ratcliffe said 13 of Clinton’s mobile devices were “lost, discarded, or destroyed with a hammer.”

So some of her devices, chock full of Top Secret information, maybe even her Blackberry, which we now know was infected with a virus.... were 'lost' or 'discarded'!
Not worrisome at all, eh?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Let's see if anyone turns up dead soon.

With William Barr confirming the Left's and Media's worst fears this morning...deaths (murders/suicides) and people simply "vanishing", are likely. Barr mentioned just 2 of the investigations into Spygate's potential crimes. We know there are more.

News Article: dailycaller.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For those who have ever said to themselves "how come that person did say...?"

Candace Owens saying it RE Ted Lieu's parsing her words.

Twit clips: They are in reverse order, her response is on top, so listen to Ted first to get context.

She has guts, not matter what you take is on her takes, she has guts.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Ratcliffe said 13 of Clinton’s mobile devices were “lost, discarded, or destroyed with a hammer.”

So some of her devices, chock full of Top Secret information, maybe even her Blackberry, which we now know was infected with a virus.... were 'lost' or 'discarded'!
Not worrisome at all, eh?

This destruction thing is interesting RE: "we have everything."

This weekend I caught a clip of an Amazon Show Jack Ryan where in the "terrorists" were using video games to chat secretly. Of course Q has mentioned this directly and said they have that information. Warrior has intimated that many of the chat tools the same. And Q has directly called out Google docs as the same.

Look at my non local emails, say Proton, Yahoo etc., do our friends at the NSA and ...Q... team have access to drafts there too? Could they have read and altered any of these correspondences?

My god the amount of "data" is Ginormous!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My god the amount of "data" is Ginormous!!!

That facility that they have out in Utah is huge.
Utah Data Center

The data center is alleged to be able to process "all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Internet searches, as well as all types of personal data trails — parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital 'pocket litter'."[7] In response to claims that the data center would be used to illegally monitor email of U.S. citizens, in April 2013 an NSA spokesperson said, "Many unfounded allegations have been made about the planned activities of the Utah Data Center, ... one of the biggest misconceptions about NSA is that we are unlawfully listening in on, or reading emails of, U.S. citizens. This is simply not the case."[4] This statement was made two months prior to the document leak that revealed the existence of the PRISM program (below). Some members of the public question the credibility of official statements like Bamford's, above, in light of the revelations made in the following two paragraphs herein, and in light of the revelations made in the following two months after his statement was made.

edit on b000000302019-04-09T13:33:37-05:0001America/ChicagoTue, 09 Apr 2019 13:33:37 -0500100000019 by butcherguy because: To add.
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. I don’t really know.

We were told in Horowitz’s report she had more than one email address, right?
So if the email accounts were deactivated, the question becomes were all of them?

Another factor would be the difference between an email account being hacked vs. the server. Wasn’t it the server?

Lastly, the records seemed to show (discussed earlier in last thread) the accounts were transferred from Platte River Networkd to Marcum-something, right? When did that occur?

I guess I’m asking, do we know if PRN was hosting the server when the alleged hack took place, or had it been transferred?
edit on 9-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow.. Candace Owens has NO FEAR. Good candidate for high-office eventually. Before watching that clip, I had no idea who Ted Lieu was. Now I feel he might be a traitor. Maybe even helping the Chinese.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
Just throwing this out there. I don’t really know.

We were told in Horowitz’s report she had more than one email address, right?
So if the email accounts were deactivated, the question becomes were all of them?

Another factor would be the difference between an email account being hacked vs. the server. Wasn’t it the server?

Lastly, the records seemed to show (discussed earlier in last thread) the accounts were transferred from Platte River Networkd to Marcum-something, right? When did that occur?

I guess I’m asking, do we know if PRN was hosting the server when the alleged hack took place, or had it been transferred?

Yes, everything I posted earlier and commented on is regarding the SERVER that the email account was created and/or administered on. There could be thousands of individual email addresses on a single server.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ted Lieu is also besties with our old friend, meth head hooker killer extraordinaire Ed Buck.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes, everything I posted earlier and commented on is regarding the SERVER that the email account was created and/or administered on. There could be thousands of individual email addresses on a single server.

Oh, ok. I guess I was confused by the thread I read suggesting if the email accounts were deactivated, hoe were they hacked? I was just saying the server would still have the emails, so I’m not sure what point the Twitter thread was making, or it just went over my head.
edit on 9-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

EXACTLY!!! If the email accounts and server were deactivated and taken down in 2015, PRIOR to Trump announcing he was running for POTUS, how exactly did Russia hack the accounts to help Trump win the election? Its absurd.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Some pretty nice timelines set up in this article.

Probably laid out in other venues, but the timelines are succinct, and easy to follow. Good for passing on to firends and family who have doubts, or lack of interest regarding how seriousall of this is.

The news is catching up to us, here.

Rod Rosenstein may have appointed Mueller to save Trump from Obama’s FBI and DOJ

Dash

As always.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, he's a real nutcase and did have a Conspiracy website which I can't find but anyhow that and one of the top 10 promoters of the Russia Collusion narrative as a close second to Schiff's promotion of the Russia hoax in Congress. He once called for a pause in the "entire Trump agenda" until an investigation into the collusion ties was completed.
Pushing bs like >> twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Just to throw this out there, in regards to Gmail, well, google in general. Our Org uses Gmail for our .edu. Nothing is deleted. We have "the archive" of every mail sent and received within our org. With Gdocs, they have every version ever created back to the original creation of docs, sheets, presentations. So, if Google can do that, the Utah Data Center should as well.

Some perspective to the "We Have it all", statement.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I tried to Break the code but got nothing.

Then I took the phrase "These people are sick" and seen it added up to '192' in Gematria.

Q192 - which happens to call out Russia/China.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo
22 Nov 2017 - 1:46:36 AM
Why are China & Russia communist S/closed?
Can you find an owl / Y there?
Was this to prevent evil from entering?
Was this to protect their children/people?
Why was BO shamed during trip to China, SA, other locations?
How was POTUS hosted?
Compare.
Think.
Fantasy land.
Q

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
Just to throw this out there, in regards to Gmail, well, google in general. Our Org uses Gmail for our .edu. Nothing is deleted. We have "the archive" of every mail sent and received within our org. With Gdocs, they have every version ever created back to the original creation of docs, sheets, presentations. So, if Google can do that, the Utah Data Center should as well.

Some perspective to the "We Have it all", statement.

ThankQ SK,

That is rather interesting. So scanning, connecting via drafts and reading, past and present, is not a thing at all in the Goog verse. Which, by default becomes THE verse as it would seem the goog+FB equals the verse.

Given the case, it makes sense @snowden needed to expose and wipe out the NSA's capacity if they new the NSA would soon become our friends at the NSA. I suppose the NK ES server connection was also way to insulate the Black Hats should all intercepts be removed.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anybody pick-up on this one yet

From 8Chan and Twitter

REMINDER
[-60] on the countdown is tomorrow

OR

Maybe the referrals to AG Barr...or the Mueller report to congress?

edit on 9-4-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join