It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 384
<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I know this isn't Q related and you can delete. I just wanted to share because my great great uncle was with this infantry that stormed Omaha Beach. He was shot in the hip by a machine gun sniper, survived, sent on medical leave to recover and was later called back in and sent to serve in South Africa. This tweet is an amazing story

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

There was such a frenzy over the news that Mueller had concluded his investigation, not a single person paused to ask, "Hey, Why Now? Why did Bob Mueller shut down just after Barr was sworn-in as A.G.? That can't be a coincidence!"

I vividly remember CNN all giddy, reporting in February that Mueller had extended his grand-jury until September 2019.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I hear ya. It is bigger than we can Imagine.

I never interpreted this as a some kind of "Truth"

I could be wrong but..It seems that disclosure is being teased as an alternative..

Be satisfied with this...while you don't see this...Humans as as currency.

Mate, it is so big that the average citizen could not possibly take it all in at once.

That is one of the reasons we are taking it in bite sized chunks.

The other reason is that it seems as if some time ago, the decision was taken to clean it all up under the current legal structure and staying within constitutional boundaries.

Sure, it could have been done faster ... but that would have entailed using the entire military ... it could easily have started a civil war.

Remember, the enemy gave us all of the nice legislation such as the patriot act. They wanted it as a control system to keep us all in line. Now it is being used against them.

Way to go Q.

It is so large a problem ... and the legal system so slow, that it will take time.

But remember this : The Military Trials are ongoing, right now.

You are just not hearing about them.

If the MSM was honest ... they would have a festival of breaking stories.

We will have to wait for the movies to be made and I am sure they will be made. That is a good way to teach for the future generations.

P

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Gog bless that man! bigger balls than any of us!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Little Rock U.S. Attorney CODY HILAND is investigating the Clinton Foundation, according to several 2018 reports.

Here's one of them: www.westernjournal.com...

Because the Mueller team constantly leaked to the media, and the media was outside of Mueller's office reporting on who was coming in for testimony, there was always some news to report.

With Barr/Huber/Horowitz/Durham/Hiland (and maybe other investigators), there are no intentional leaks, and the MSM has a self-imposed news blackout on these investigations. So without any insights from Q, or publicized indictments, it looks like not much is being accomplished by these prosecutors/investigators.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 7-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Without any MSM coverage it would appear that way...It's happening!!..don't expect Murdoch and folk to talk about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Without any MSM coverage it would appear that way...It's happening!!..don't expect Murdoch and folk to talk about it.

One thing I remember about Mueller/Rosenstein, is that they always announced their indictments on a FRIDAY. Maybe that's a DOJ thing...one that Barr adheres to also?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Wow, they surely have the best stories. I had two Uncle's, both Marine's who fought in the Battle of Iwo Jima. The day the younger one landed on the beach his older brother was being carried off on a stretcher. The younger one was also hit by a sniper in the stomach and exited out his back. Both survived but that was the end of their fighting days.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Little Rock? Lets hope he doesn't shoot himself in the back of the head....twice. Or sever his head, lose it, and have his dog eat it, in an unsuspicious manner.
They flaunt their messages out there with impunity.
I wonder where all the air america and contra clowns ended up retiring...or why the secret service hasn't leaned a little harder to straighten out 4 of their own taking head shots at Waco....and which more than likely bought the Waco flash expert his dirt nap....not just the fbi firing first....but where.
Comey and his hemlock contemplation seems the buck would stop there were the DS to have their way. But it's so much bigger that a suitcase solution could create an impassable chasm for the train of justice to trespass further. Better get our witnesses spewing and ducks in a videotaped row while they're still breathing

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Oops the 4 were body guards not secret service....sorry.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Re: "Public interest forces the SUN to SHINE. "

TheSUN is a UK national tabloid newspaper.

Sounds like it may be worth monitoring it's headlines!!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Laura Ingrahm posted this photo of potus, today (I can't upload pics from my handheld so you have to follow the link). What are those marks on his inner pant leg? I can't tell if it's a photo blemish or if those dots are actually on his leg

twitter.com...

If it's a blemish, you'd think they would've cleaned it up before posting the pic

Well as a guy who uses sensors to detect many things in the air, that configuration speaks of electronics to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Interesting theory here... Lets all hope it is true.

twitter.com...

That means we have an Arsenio Hall "things that make you go hmmm?" moment.

So far this week we have 3 dead and one missing, two for Gov Clinton's Arkansas and possibly the OK St Senator, on his side dead. The Anthony Wiener laptop on the HRC side has one dead, one missing who knew the contents of those emails. Plus, they had found all that top secret data HRC lied about and Darth Comey declared to be "accidentally, or without intent" where is it expressly forbidden., Found in a way that anybody could see without anyone knowing.

I wonder how much a laptop full of juicy secrets the enemy could use just like that one is can be worth to the right buyer?

edit on 7-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Deep State assassination squads on the loose?

mobile.twitter.com...

Well the 2nd Wiener laptop LEO found dead gunshot wound to the head. The bit dog barks the loudest and dead men tell no tales. Those who have reason to expose the criminal cabal have to be very wary of Mob/Cabal hit men.

Clearly, the strange activity that never gets solved is why an ATS became a thing. Anybody that doubted it have to know dead men tell no tales and the witnesses keep turning up dead of violence often strange circumstances. That simply can't be coincidental, IMO. Time to uncork that drain.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Is it?

Could it be?

The STORM?

Storm!

Great sound but crazy lyrics. "If I don't get some shelter oooh Im gonna fade away"

That movie about the backup singers that almost made it real big singing for the Stones and for Skynerd was cool. The ladies with the awesome voices said these words freaked them out but their family said just show them what you can do don't think about that.
"Rape, murder, it's just a shout away." "it's just a kiss away, yea aaaa aaaa aaay".

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Just like with 2016; they were convinced what the results would be then were shattered.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I read somewhere that they found the missing cop.... did not report a cause of death though. Later I saw an unconfirmed report that he was found in water and shot in the head.
Head shots... indicate that this is being done by professionals.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yep, they found the second NYPD Detective dead of a gun shot wound to the head. Does anyone know if these two dead Detectives worked in the same division, or on the same types of crimes? That could go a long way to tying this to the Wiener laptop or anything of that sort.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Wonder what is going on in the NYPD, I can bet the good officers on the force have to be reeling ....

Missing NYPD homicide detective Joe Calabrese found dead of suicide at Brooklyn beach

The body of Joe Calabrese, 58, was discovered in bushes in Plumb Beach with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head, police sources said. The grim discovery came a day after another NYPD officer, Deputy Chief Steven Silks, died by suicide in his car in a Queens parking lot.
Calabrese, a Brooklyn South homicide squad detective, was a longtime board member and union trustee for the Detectives Endowment Association.

RIP

edit on 672019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 381  382  383    385  386  387 >>

join