It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread going by elouina

1.5 Billion Dollar HRC/GOOG - not collusion - plan to sway the election.

Oh, and she still lost. That never gets old.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
EMN, whilst searching the Q "trust" posts, #225 stuck out as worth a re_read!!!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: q8aHxh0v No.150698662 📁
Nov 24 2017 01:23:11 (EST)

Anonymous ID: jYb7cHDY No.150698169 📁
Nov 24 2017 01:17:30 (EST)
>>150697929
>Who knows where the bodies are buried?
The ones who put the bodies there.
Blackwater was used in a #ton of shady ops by the US government back when it was under Cabal control and, as a proper PMC, they've got it all kept on the books.

Books which the POTUS just got access to.

>>150698169
Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

I assume this to be saying that:

a) George dubya Bush used Blackwater for illegal ops/assassinations and Eric Prince has been forthcoming to POTUS about all since the election,
b) Posts from 1 to 225 already confirm these connections in the map as it existed at Nov 24th 2017,
c) Post #229 is connected to #225 because it includes:

_Conf_4_3_good_EXT-TVB7xxj_ALL_FREEDOM_#[1-43]_EX_27-1

edit on 7-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Paul Sperry

Does he want to testify now?

House, sure you want him to testify? Sure would be awkward if he lied to you in person about lying to you in print.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Worth a search for Agent P. Neiss?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

LOL. ded.

go fer it.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Citizen’s United: Docs Reveal British Spy’s Motive To Release Dossier Dirt On Trump Before 2016 Election

A recently discovered memo written by former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec reveals stunning information that FBI informant and former British spy Christopher Steele planned to release the unverified information in his dossier before Election Day. He also admitted to Kavalec in a meeting that his research was political, according to the memo first obtained by Citizen’s United through a Freedom of Information Act request. Steele was paid by the embattled research firm Fusion GPS through the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

British intelligence operative admitted that his research was political and facing an Election Day deadline. And that confession occurred 10 days before the FBI used Steele’s now-discredited dossier to justify securing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page and the campaign’s ties to Russia.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

They’re gonna feel really dumb when Agent Penis finally is able to meet his girlfriend for lunch.

edit on 7-5-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Police arrest woman, 58, who keeps trespassing at the CIA headquarters and asking to speak to 'Agent Penis' 

Hmm sounds like a fake agent to me.
So false penis..
False phallus..
F F...... false flag!

Mostly joking.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We have our FF. School shooting in Colorado.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5/7/2019 by Creep Thumper because: ADDED LINK.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Oops, wrong company, Agent ... P. Neiss? :

Neiss Farm, L.L.C. is an Ohio Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on January 13, 2006. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 1594230.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kenneth P. Neiss and is located at 8383 Nichols Road, Windham, OH 44288.

edit on 7-5-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ah, I see now. No idea what those 43 connections supposed to mean but appears you stumbled on a connection to those cryptic stringers.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What a day. The deep staters have certainly been very busy today. First, Sec of State diverts to Baghdad, blows off visiting Chancellor Merkle, that's HUGE. Something is afoot that prompted that and I don't think it's the Iranians. I think it was a direct message to the Iraqis, be careful who you sleep with. Now we have NYT dumping stolen transcripts from the IRS on POTUS. CNN is having a field day right using terms like the pulling back the curtain on the wizard of oz etc etc etc. What BULL#E. He was a high profile, high risk real estate developer. He made a ton of money on some projects and lost his a$$ on others, Atlantic City specifically. He went bankrupt twice everybody knows that. Now he's a con man Christ Almighty. He needs to get busy with whatever he's got in his back pocket on these a$$hats pronto. The door has been kicked open to get him.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
SerialBrain2: The real James Comey and the truth about ISIS.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

43 connections = George W Bush (POTUS43) connections to blackwater illegal activities?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
THE BIG FIREWORKS

Mount Rushmore

??? I want to be there!!

twitter.com...

I wonder why the fireworks at Mount Rushmore ceased in 2009? Bet I can guess. Obama probably thought it would offend somebody...Americans celebrating America.

There is a long history of celebrations of American independence at Mount Rushmore, including fireworks displays from 1998 to 2009, through cooperation among local agencies, the Mount Rushmore Society, the State of South Dakota, the U.S. Department of the Interior and other federal agencies. These events provide opportunities to celebrate the nation's founding fathers and spirit of democracy and an iconic backdrop for the enjoyment and education of a diverse local, national and international audience.
www.doi.gov...
edit on 7-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, that's the first image I thought of.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
EMN...you have a PM.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2: The real James Comey and the truth about ISIS.

These decodes truly amaze me.

The 3 trophy cups on the stand and the 22 car. 322 not mentioned.

The thing I fail to grasp on the Comey issue is why Tweet? Is there no other way to HIDE your "triggering?" Is this a "screw you" moment? Which leads me to my complete bafflement.

The Hag had him eat her feces publicly on more then one occasion. Once she lost, why continue to cover for her and them? Seemed like the ideal time for payback, rather then doubling down and continuing to be her stooge for two more years.

Is that what he means by Rule Of Law - covering for Hilary and then going down with her ship?

Blandly Strange as he appears to be.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The thing I fail to grasp on the Comey issue is why Tweet?

He's tweeting to somebody....somebody that understands his comms.

Also, if you read the replies to any of his tweets, some people continue to sing his praises. I know. You would think after everything that has come out publicly, people would be ashamed to admit this, but they do. He probably gets some sort of ego boost from it.

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join