It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: White House reversed dozens of security clearance denials

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
As noted above,

I have seen someone with a TS/SCI that had served time in prison for forgery.

It all depends on the circumstances.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: Lumenari

You do realize that as President of the United States, Trump can grant security clearances to whomever he wants to, right?

You do tend to a bit condescending..... So you would be ok if Obama gave Cheech and Chong top secret clearance? You are ok with ivanka having it...lol...

We don't know that Obama didn't, first off.

Secondly, it isn't any of my business.

To who Trump gave security clearances to, I really don't care.

Simply because it is well within his power to do so and....

It's none of my business.

See how that works?

edit on 2-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't doubt it.

Imagine how hard it would be to get security clearances for the rotating band of criminals and perverts Donald Trump surrounds himself with as President.

He'd probably have to intervene most of the time.

I hate to break it to you but normal people greatly outnumber the useful idiots the left has bamboozled into carrying th banners for them.

Who decides which are criminals when no one in leadership that I see on the left side seems to know what is real anymore? Only DJT seems to get it and a few of the R's.

Most in the media do not even f'n understand the laws and simple text in the Constitution like "shall not be infringed". Either that or they are just Actors.

It's as if the leftist think they can plug their ears, cover their eyes and keep quite while their ideas end laughably. They look at normal people as idiots and then wonder why we reject their BS.
edit on 2-4-2019 by Justoneman because: you spell brake I spell brake but break is didffernt word

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You do realize that as President of the United States, Trump can grant security clearances to whomever he wants to, right?

You do tend to a bit condescending..... So you would be ok if Obama gave Cheech and Chong top secret clearance? You are ok with ivanka having it...lol...

That's such a great comparison. And you should watch what you say about the Future 1st Female President.

I would call for Obama's impeachment.

Not really but, you get all woke about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I want to point out that a vast number of people have come out over the last couple of years with crap about this administration. The crap always fails upon examination. I have learned not to listen to the sky is falling anymore.

Nice try lefties but not playing and don’t care. Voting for Trump.
edit on 2-4-2019 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yea we would most certainly approve of both of those guys, TRUE Americans I do believe. It was the FRICKEN Muslim Brotherhood #44 allowed in as 'friends to Obama' that you should recall, not as a guest but as employed in some capacity.

Or did you conveniently forget who went to work in the White House so you can crow about who is in there now?
edit on 2-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

That's a Funny Meme! Season-relevant too.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I don't doubt it.

Imagine how hard it would be to get security clearances for the rotating band of criminals and perverts Donald Trump surrounds himself with as President.

He'd probably have to intervene most of the time.

I thought you were going to say Clinton... Its crazy they hold up clearances at an almost criminal level to keep him without much of a staff and now they are complaining about him trying to fill all those positions, many empty still since his first day in office due to the democrats delaying it all.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

What's wrong with Cheech & Chong ?

😎

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You actually think its over dont you?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That doesn't mean its a smart decision though...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

At least there's a government email system in place. 😎

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

ETA...Sorry.. I just realized who I replied to.

Again, my apologies.

Have a good night.

edit on 2-4-2019 by Lumenari because: Didn't realize it was Silly

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Ahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahaha
Wait wait
Ahahahahahaha

Where is your bobby 2 sticks now wichipoo?

Over
It aint over till we say its over
Did we give up when the germans bombed pearl harbor?

Lolololol

Declass is coming
Its far from over toots

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I just have to say...

VERY nice Animal House reference.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Since at the end of the day, he is is the ultimate deciding official on all things classified.

It was created as an inherent part of his Article 2 powers.

No, you probably didn't know that.

Here... I'll give you an extremely biased right-wing link to read.

Yahoo News Link

/facepalm

What did you really expect? The OP busted out the Guardian links, A notorious leftist propaganda site, I mean, just look at the article language, lmfao, "explosive" lol

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh it is and we've had enough of the cognitive dissonance.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
ats trump chump's don't care about national security unless it's a dem, that's been clear for awhile. plus, they've been sold on the con of the don since the oranges, it would be too embarrassing to admit he's a clown now.

national security is over rated - didn't ya know? foreign entanglements - no biggie.

make America great my ass. make me and my buddies richer is all that matters with these clowns, and the chumps think somehow they'll get some crumbs, its hilarious.

not to mention the security breech at mar-largo... can you imagine if this had happened to Obama?? they'd lose their minds!
edit on 3-4-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Did Obama override any security recommendations? Clinton? Bush? Show me where this is unusual or irregular and then maybe I would GAF.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join