It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is up with Vladimir Putin .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Never thought if The hgh angle, good call. I would say that is the case with Vlad. He's aged well and he appears healthy... Lots of wealthy people use hgh for the numerous benefits.
Also, Anabolic steroids are typically androgenic, not sure if growth hormone is Androgenic.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
That's weird he looks older. How does that happen??

I am a bit confused his hair thinned he has the normal aging in everyway as far as I can see? What am I missing?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The guy is almost 70 years old

Obama for example is only 57

edit on 4/2/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
His hair was thining in his late twenty's, he has no more wrinkles than he did in his forty's. Plus the skin around his eyes looks younger if anything. See it now?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Let's not also forget that everyone ages differently, my grandad for example looked more like 50 at 75 but then cancer got him at 77

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The guy just gained some weight and age.

Packing on some pounds will certainly make your face a bit more puffy.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
His hair was thining in his late twenty's, he has no more wrinkles than he did in his forty's. Plus the skin around his eyes looks younger if anything. See it now?

66 years
October 7, 1952

Well I guess I see it different no one in my family has any wrinkles not even the 90 yr old. he has brown discoloration drooping skin and hair loss as much as anyone i know. Actually more than many people I know in their 60's.
edit on 2-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

66 years old is not 70's
You know I think the pictures put up are selective.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Ok I looked at other politicians and people with $$ to care for their skin and yes he looks good for his age. I had no idea my Family are really blessed with good hair and skin.Never realized.

www.ranker.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Story is that the real Putin (the guy on the left in your first pics) was replaced.

He went missing for ten days (I think it was just after an election). His wife wasn't keen on his replacement, so she divorced him, and fled the country with her children.

There are lots of articles online about this.

One mentions that he had several brothers.

I'll find some links for you.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

edit on 2-4-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
Story is that the real Putin (the guy on the left in your first pics) was replaced.

He went missing for ten days (I think it was just after an election). His wife wasn't keen on his replacement, so she divorced him, and fled the country with her children.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

Article about the divorce

www.bbc.com...

Article allegedly interviewing his wife.

worldtruth.tv...

One mentioning a US warship in the area when Putin was killed.

reformation.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If you look for one of my old threads, I posted some pics as well that showed some good comparisons. I think he looks different, not the same person/face.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
@DigginFoTroof

You you post a link to your thread please?

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Bringing back USSR is a choice. I'm pretty he will not. He is trying to make Russia Great again. USSR is dead and remain dead. Even Putin knows this. Bringing back USSR is just down right suicide because European countries will hate Russia again. Following the Russian Federation model is the right path.

Putin is getting wrinkly. But his age is kind of like a bald Chinese person when they are around 60-70.
I mean look at Mao when he is 70. Looks as young as Putin.

Mao 70 years old

Seriously, just look at putins forehead. Those are wrinkles. That is old age sign already.
edit on 2-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

None of these pictures are dated and yet people are answering as if this thread makes perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Let's not also forget that everyone ages differently, my grandad for example looked more like 50 at 75 but then cancer got him at 77

Absolutely. Different lifestyles and different attitudes on life. And of course, genetics has its little part it plays
We are NOT "all the same on the inside". At first appearance, sure. Under a microscope, not so much.

Anyway, this thread (no offense to the OP) is basically just a collage of Putin photos with the musing "I wonder if he uses his power and access to knowledge and technology to beneficially effect his own health." I would say probably yes.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Ok I looked at other politicians and people with $$ to care for their skin and yes he looks good for his age. I had no idea my Family are really blessed with good hair and skin.Never realized.

www.ranker.com...

We tend to notice things when they become a problem. So many of our strengths go unnoticed simply because it never came up as an issue.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

You got me interested... but right away there are conflicting details. He was assassinated by CIA/MI6 joint operation but yet he was poisoned inside the Kremlin as part of an internal coup?

Im talking about the final "US WARSHIP In area" link you left in your 2nd post.

I still find it interesting for sure and will keep looking into it. The CIA could be working with Kremlin insiders for sure.... but was it an internal coup or an external assassination? There is a difference.
edit on 4/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

Anyway, they all use body doubles so we need to keep that in mind too. The wife divorce + flee country thing is interesting.
edit on 4/3/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Found this interesting from the reformation.org link:

All nations should have an annual fingerprint day for their leaders!!

Using doubles or look-alikes is one of the oldest tricks in spying. Mata Hari had a look-alike and Hitler had at least 5 doubles. Therefore, all nations should have an annual fingerprint day in which their leaders are fingerprinted and compared to their previous fingerprints. It would eliminate what is happening in Russia right now.
Only those leaders with something to hide would object as it can be done quickly and painlessly.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm gonna chalk this one up as Vodka is good for longevity.

And now I am having another shot.

Do it man, it's good for you.

A glass of vodka a day (or 10) keeps the doctor and aging away.

Science.

Edit: Pro tip- put some bloodymary mix or orange juice in and it's a vitamin superfood.

This may explain why I look younger than my age...lol. Reminds me I need more OJ.

<< 1    3 >>

join