It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like AE911 is Throwing in the Towel !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you go to their site and look for 'events' all they have are web events.
Not one external conference for all of 2019.

Looks like his self supporting conferences are no longer self supporting.

The Youtube crackdown has to have put a crimp in his new web hits.

Way to go Youtube !!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The Youtube crackdown has to have put a crimp in his new web hits. Way to go Youtube !!!

Yay! Censorship........

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The whole "controlled demolition" argument was out of gas pretty much as soon as it started.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
When the mass of citizens prefer to embrace the deception, when their inability to work through the sense of cognitive dissonance that facts generate, one is pretty much pissing in the wind by trying to convince them.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
The whole "controlled demolition" argument was out of gas pretty much as soon as it started.

Yea, since structural steel reaches an elasticity point about 500 degrees centigrade above what is possible with a hydrocarbon fire...

The whole controlled demolition theory fell flat when introduced to a population that can't do math, much less think critically.

In a few days I'll go back to the oilfield and see how many of our wellsite flares have melted because of the hydrocarbon fires they produce.

/facepalm

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Yea, since structural steel reaches an elasticity point about 500 degrees centigrade above what is possible with a hydrocarbon fire...

The whole controlled demolition theory fell flat when introduced to a population that can't do math, much less think critically.

In a few days I'll go back to the oilfield and see how many of our wellsite flares have melted because of the hydrocarbon fires they produce.

/facepalm

Why did you have to do this? I usually love your posts.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dank memes melt those steel beams.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Cheer-leading censorship: agendas are exposed...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think people are just sick of people like you.

I think the terrorists were perfectly capability of bringing down the towers with demolitions. It's just what the video evidence is suggesting what happened. Why do you care so much how it was done.

I think what is important is we now put strong locks on cockpit doors and take measures to prevent hijackings in the future.

I will never accept the the laws of motion where suspended on 9/11.

The video above shows clear experimental evidence from models that fits the video evidence. NIST never release their computer models or how they fudged the simulation to make it work. So we will never know what NIST made up. But no experiement has ever shown the official explanation ever worked. Otherwise, building codes would have been changed to prevent this type of failure. But no change to the building codes has ever occurred.

The video evidence clearly shows only one explanation fits the video evidence. The terrorists brought the buildings down by demolition. Why people care about the government's version is beyond me. Who cares what the explanation is?????

Maybe future generations will appreciate and revere the laws of physics. We can only hope.

edit on 22-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

/facepalm

Why did you have to do this? I usually love your posts.

My brother is a structural engineer.

And a genius.. LOL

When 911 happened, he was sitting in a room of 20 or so structural engineers that worked for Conoco-Phillips.

They watched the towers fall, talked about it and thought this would be an easy thing to solve, since it was quite obviously a controlled demolition and there should be an easy way to prove it.

Imagine their surprise when they found out that officially, 2 planes took out three buildings.

For me, I'm quite sure that we will NEVER know what happened that day.

The NIST reports I went through with my brother and he pointed out all the inaccuracies, all the implausibilities, all the impossibilities.

So what I do know is that we will never know, so there is no real reason to endlessly argue about something we will never know the truth about.

HOWEVER.

For me to accept the premise that our own government could have done this, I would have to accept that our government keeps secrets from the citizens and that they will kill their citizens to promote a political agenda.

In my career in the government I did one for a living and watched the other happen more than once.

So I'm not what you would call a Truther.

We'll never know and it doesn't matter because of that.

But the NIST reports are BS.

So I leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

9/12 headlines should've been "Buildings demo'd by silent explosives"

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Imagine their surprise when they found out that officially, 2 planes took out three buildings.
So I leave it at that.

That’s about it really, nothing more to add
Anyone who thinks that 3 building implode, one by chance, anyway, never understood a person who said it was a plane crash

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So I leave it at that.

That’s about it really, nothing more to add
Anyone who thinks that 3 building implode, one by chance, anyway, never understood a person who said it was a plane crash

No one thinks 3 buildings imploded by chance. When you have to misrepresent the other side, you might need to rethink your position. Debate 101.

Anyway, I don't stick around these threads long. There are people here who do a lot better job than I could debunking the garbage.
edit on 22 3 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Nanothermite doesn't explode though...

Just gets really hot.

Hot enough to cut through structural steel rather easily.

I'm out of this thread because of my earlier post...

Have a good night.

edit on 22-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

THAT is your response? Are you serious? That's all you got out of that post? Gee whizz.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
AE911 have put forth the best explanation of events that day. All their research, collaboration and peer review has been a shining light in this world of darkness. They have made NIST and the rest of government look like a bunch of 4 year olds in managing this tragedy.

But as most of us here accept, this tragedy runs deeper than a few buildings. To really clean it out would very likely collapse the government, at least large sectors of it. Without the political will to confront the reality of 9/11, there is no practical solution. The amount of lies and corruption already invested in this mess will just extrapolate against any force trying to expose it, all with state backing.

While some of us have a clearer picture than others in just what really went down, AE911 did strike a powerful blow to state sponsored terrorism.

We know, we know, we know...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Way to go Youtube !!!

I thought they recently got to present evidence to a grand jury?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

There is zero proof of planted pyrotechnics bringing down the WTC. Zero.

I can link to videos of twin towers’ columns bowing in and then buckling to initiate collapse.

Please link or post a video of a twin tower column being cut during collapse.

A little food for thought on how the truth movement and Richard Gage push falsehoods.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

WTC 1 core collapse
m.youtube.com...

Visible core columns
www.dailymotion.com...

World Trade Centre Core Collapsing
m.youtube.com...

9/11 Footage shows core of both towers standing; Debunks Basement BombsTheory
m.youtube.com...

It’s not about NIST. You just believe AE 9/11 Truth falsehoods over what is in the actual video, audio, and physical evidence.
edit on 23-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 23-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez

originally posted by: samkent

Way to go Youtube !!!

I thought they recently got to present evidence to a grand jury?

Be careful what you wish for. Didn’t the evidence get presented in a district where AE 9/11 Truth has made blatantlly false allegations the NYPD and NYFD were somehow complicate/part of a coverup who lost friends and family on 9/11. I wouldn’t be surprised if the grand jury makes a recommendation to investigate the falsehoods and charlatans of the truth movement. That would be epic.
edit on 23-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 23-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Maybe they are wrapping it up as they have made enough money off the easily duped....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join