It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out my new Podcast! Major nerd stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm giving this whole podcast thing a shot (really late I know) and would appreciate anyone giving it a listen and giving me some feedback. It's something I've always wanted to do and hopefully it's something I can do. We're on anchor and a couple others right now, and hopefully more major sites really soon. Let me know what you think!

Listen to the newest episode of my podcast, Super Rage Bros: SRB Episode 1 - Dipping our toes into the waters anchor.fm...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nyk537

It did not work through my browser.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Check out my new Podcast!

The man there said the Podcast wouldn't play ... Bye, Bye The link is dry...

edit on 22-3-2019 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
what is the subject of the episode?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

This is a podcast where we discuss movies, video games, comics, etc. In the first episode we talk about the future of the DCEU, Captain Marvel and rotten tomatoes, Ghostbusters 3, Red Dead 2, and more.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sounds good to me, i usually use the podcast app on my iPhone but il download anchor tonight and give it a listen.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Your link is working fine for me. The only thing I think could be better is one of your voices is seem louder than the other. I think it would be better if they were more even volume wise. Just a thought. And don't say .....ah so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The volume should be much better in episode 2. I improved my set up with some foam. Hopefully there will be a noticeable difference. Thanks for the feedback!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Wow dude, you haven't been around in a minute. Welcome back, I still have the original avatar you made for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Wow haha I'd like to see that. It's definitely been a long time haha

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I cant use it anymore due to the formatting change awhile back but you can see the theme is obviously alive. PLus the new format allows much longer avatars, like this...……

Pretty cool.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Episode 2 is up now. Check it out!!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Episode 3 is up now. You can also now find our show on every major platform, including Google and iTunes. I really think we've improved a lot and we've worked out the audio issues too. If you haven't listened yet, please give us a shot and let us know what you think!

join