It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK scum

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: dfnj2015

You can't condemn an ideology unless you have the freedom to so in the first place.

How is what I am saying any different than what you are saying?

This is exactly why this country is declining. Even when we agree on the same issue people put party before country.

This country is doomed. We have no common ground whatsoever. Everyone puts politics before country.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I saw the KKK once.

...in the movie called Mississippi Burning.
🍀

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: YouSir

So we can't agree on fighting all forms of intolerance?

Show your true colors. Do you condemn the KKK and organizations like it? Do you stand for what they stand for?

And please don't be an idiot by accusing me of not seeing the difference of supporting their right to free-speech. I am asking you directly do you support what the KKK is trying to do in this country?

Ummm...not one single post in this thread is defending that sorry group beyond defending their 1st amendment rights...

Their right BTW...while everyone here agrees they’re beliefs are disgusting and vile...they have a right to them as long as they do no harm...I’m a Libertarian...leave me the eff alone and let me go my way...

But my rights son...end where yours begins...we all live in our own little rights bubbles...

By allowing hatred and bigotry into your heart...you forsake any good intention you might have started the day with...

You become a caricature of that which you espouse...and a mirror image of that which you despise...

I refuse to allow hatred to exist within my self...I can certainly distinguish between having compassion for an individual and laughing at their misinformed...immature...and perceptually narrow minded perspective’s...

You can attempt to hang any discriptor on me you like...However...I’ve bothered to consider this human condition...and it’s eminently entertaining foibles...

YouSir
edit on 17-3-2019 by YouSir because: Two many is’s spoil the thought...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: wissy

Because its America. This country was built on racism and genocide. What do you expect...?

And 'technicalities' allows them to exist.

Which is technically why we still have a Democratic party.

All you right wingers are worthless. How can you all be high and mighty quote the 1st Amendment and then not condemn the unconstitutional hate speech like asking why we still have Democratic party?

I know this is meant to be a joke. I'm not laughing. The thing is there are a lot of people hate Congress. There are lot of people who prefer the efficiencies of totalitarian regimes that favor the corporation and corporate profits over every other consideration. I can't laugh at this joke because it makes me think about all the people who died fighting against one-party systems in WWII. Every one loves the military. It feels like this country is just one economic crisis away from having STRONG government that can only come from having a right wing military style dictatorship. Dictatorships get things done!

Based on what is happening in this country it really feels like maybe we lost WWII. Up is down and down is up. The American worker making the median wage is now the enemy of corporate profits. What govern is this? This is Charles Tobin's government:

Countries that do not have representative Congress "get things done".

"No, you wouldn't. You're one of the ardent believers. Millions like you plod along without asking questions. I hate to use the word stupid, but it seems to be the one that applies. The great masses, the moron millions. Well, there are a few of us who are unwilling to just troop along. A few who are clever enough to see that there's more to be done
than just live small, complacent lives. A few of us who desire a more profitable type of government. When you think about it, Mr Kane, the competence of totalitarian nations is much higher than ours. They get things done."

"Yeah. They get things done. They bomb cities, sink ships, so you can eat off a gold plate."

"I neither intend to be bombed nor sunk. That's why I'm leaving now. And if things don't go right for you - If we should win,
then I'll come back."

Next time someone says we do not need the Democrats you might as well tear up the Constitution.

I'm an independent, first off.

Voted for Obama once, didn't vote for Trump.

As far as the Democratic party and the KKK...

The Democratic party lost a whole lot of political power once the newly-formed Republican party took their slaves away.

We called that the Civil War. Look that up.

Once the Democrats lost power in the Federal government, they employed a white supremacist group called the KKK to start terrorizing all the new black Republicans.

All the blacks were Republican at the beginning because, well, the Republicans were the ones that freed them from Democrats.

So the KKK was tasked and paid for by the Democratic party to find blacks and make them swear fealty to the Democratic party.

They threatened them, beat them, told them that if they didn't vote Democrat they they would lynch them.

The newly freed blacks fought back and voted Republican anyways, so the KKK lynched them.

Over 1200 Republican whites were lynched by the KKK as well, which the Democratic party paid for.

This is the history of the party you are backing.

The party that fought FOR slavery, fought against blacks voting, women voting, wrote the Jim Crow laws and were all for segregation.

Have you no shame at all?

edit on 17-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Who says I'm disagreeing with you and even if I was, don't I have the god-damned right?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What I don’t understand is why in 2019 do people still tolerate organizations like the kkk, why are they able to exist and receive operating licenses ect, maybe it’s time for change, maybe this should all be against the law, to me this is a no brainer, and if I was a black man i

I'm a Hispanic that was born in a communist dictatorship where speech was controlled. NO THANKS, Let the morons say what they want. Unfortunately, I have found many Americans born in this country that don't really understand the power that comes from freedom of speech. Luckily they have never known any different.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

spread there racist propaganda and worship Hitler.

The KKK is Christian. Specifically white, non-Catholic, non-Jewish; although some white Catholics are welcome.

After a short but violent period, the "first era" Klan disbanded after Jim Crow laws secured the domination of Southern whites. But the Klan enjoyed a huge revival in the 1920s when it opposed (mainly Catholic and Jewish) immigration. By 1925, when its followers staged a huge Washington, D.C. march, the Klan had as many as 4 million members and, in some states, considerable political power. But a series of sex scandals, internal battles over power and newspaper exposés quickly reduced its influence.

The Klan arose a third time during the 1960s to oppose the civil rights movement and to preserve segregation in the face of unfavorable court rulings. The Klan's bombings, murders and other attacks took a great many lives, including, among others, four young girls killed while preparing for Sunday services at the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala.

Since the 1970s the Klan has been greatly weakened by internal conflicts, court cases, a seemingly endless series of splits and government infiltration. While some factions have preserved an openly racist and militant approach, others have tried to enter the mainstream, cloaking their racism as mere "civil rights for whites." Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name.
splcenter ku-klux-klan

see the list at the bottom of the page for KKK groups specifically identifying as Christian.

The KKK is strongest in numbers when inclusive legislation threatens (in their minds) their sense of being dominant. They rose up to oppose Black voting, subsided after Jim Crow laws were passed. They rose up to oppose Immigration. They rose up again to oppose Civil Rights and de-segregation.

I would say that they are on the rise again, allied with neo-Nazis in order to "save liberal Western democracy" from the threat of … once again … Immigration. The Nazis would like to only allow Europeans; The KKK would like only European Christians.

But the migrants seeking refuge are brown Christians and brownish Muslims. Therefore they are vilified as "invaders" by KKK and neo-Nazis, and they are supported by powerful politicians and media parroting the "Invader" meme.

They will subside again if they are appeased by laws stopping non-white immigration or if the courts make judgements consistent with non-discrimination and the popular sentiment, and popular press support non-discrimination.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Who says I'm disagreeing with you and even if I was, don't I have the god-damned right?

NO......

You have no rights DB now give me your GD guns.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

You are quoting the Southern Poverty Law Center.

They say I am a right-wing terrorist because I served in the military and once voted in a Presidential Primary election for Ron Paul.

So I would take anything the SPLC says with a huge block of cow salt.

Or just not quote them because they are a Progressive outsource center.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So I would take anything the SPLC says with a huge block of cow salt.

I quoted them for the conciseness. What I quoted is consistent with other observations and write ups that I have read, including KKK, neo-Nazi, and other white nationalist authors.

The last paragraph of my commentary is my own opinion and speculation.
edit on 17-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Because its America. This country was built on racism and genocide. What do you expect...?

And 'technicalities' allows them to exist.

There's things that America has done that was wrong, there's also a lot of things we got right. We have some of the greatest people here that have fought and died for the equal rights and freedom of others because it was morally and ethically the right thing to do. No country's perfect but some of us have done our best and continue to do our best to make it a great place to live. There's always going to be hate groups like the KKK, Black Panthers, Arian brotherhood, Westboro, etc....... Haters are always going to hate.

I'm grateful that we have these pesky little, as you call them, "technicalities" that some of us call the constitution. It's what this country was founded on. Although it may not always be something we like or agree with, things would be a lot worse without the "technicalities".

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

spread there racist propaganda and worship Hitler.

The KKK is Christian. Specifically white, non-Catholic, non-Jewish; although some white Catholics are welcome.

After a short but violent period, the "first era" Klan disbanded after Jim Crow laws secured the domination of Southern whites. But the Klan enjoyed a huge revival in the 1920s when it opposed (mainly Catholic and Jewish) immigration. By 1925, when its followers staged a huge Washington, D.C. march, the Klan had as many as 4 million members and, in some states, considerable political power. But a series of sex scandals, internal battles over power and newspaper exposés quickly reduced its influence.

The Klan arose a third time during the 1960s to oppose the civil rights movement and to preserve segregation in the face of unfavorable court rulings. The Klan's bombings, murders and other attacks took a great many lives, including, among others, four young girls killed while preparing for Sunday services at the 16th Street Baptist Church in Birmingham, Ala.

Since the 1970s the Klan has been greatly weakened by internal conflicts, court cases, a seemingly endless series of splits and government infiltration. While some factions have preserved an openly racist and militant approach, others have tried to enter the mainstream, cloaking their racism as mere "civil rights for whites." Today, the Center estimates that there are between 5,000 and 8,000 Klan members, split among dozens of different - and often warring - organizations that use the Klan name.
splcenter ku-klux-klan

see the list at the bottom of the page for KKK groups specifically identifying as Christian.

The KKK is strongest in numbers when inclusive legislation threatens (in their minds) their sense of being dominant. They rose up to oppose Black voting, subsided after Jim Crow laws were passed. They rose up to oppose Immigration. They rose up again to oppose Civil Rights and de-segregation.

I would say that they are on the rise again, allied with neo-Nazis in order to "save liberal Western democracy" from the threat of … once again … Immigration. The Nazis would like to only allow Europeans; The KKK would like only European Christians.

But the migrants seeking refuge are brown Christians and brownish Muslims. Therefore they are vilified as "invaders" by KKK and neo-Nazis, and they are supported by powerful politicians and media parroting the "Invader" meme.

They will subside again if they are appeased by laws stopping non-white immigration or if the courts make judgements consistent with non-discrimination and the popular sentiment, and popular press support non-discrimination.

That is a huge paintbrush you are using; white people racist- got it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
The kkk, I hear they are a legit organization with certification from government offices to legally operate and spread there racist propaganda and worship Hitler. I am Canadian so hating and hanging people is not really our thing here, instead we help each other and accept change. Now I have met many Americans although most from Maine or Vermont so I’ve found them to be allot like Canadians, friendly and you know, not the hanging types. What I don’t understand is why in 2019 do people still tolerate organizations like the kkk, why are they able to exist and receive operating licenses ect, maybe it’s time for change, maybe this should all be against the law, to me this is a no brainer, and if I was a black man i would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up.

You have Canadian KKK since like 1925, so why don't you hunt them down?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

white people racist- got it.

That seems like an odd conclusion to reach.
Is it the "invader" meme part?
I don't think all white people have fallen for that.
Do you?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

white people racist- got it.

That seems like an odd conclusion to reach.
Is it the "invader" meme part?
I don't think all white people have fallen for that.
Do you?

When you start your post with this:

"The KKK is Christian. Specifically white, non-Catholic, non-Jewish; although some white Catholics are welcome. "

What assumption would you make?

When you start a post in that manner it tends to make the rest of your post null and void (no validity).

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

What assumption would you make?

That someone was describing the KKK; specifically who is invited to be members. The OP was suggesting that they worship Hitler. I was correcting the OP.

ETA: There was no Adolph Hitler during the first iteration. During the second iteration Adolph Hitler was not an important figure. So no, the KKK does not worship Hitler.
edit on 18-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

ETA: Sometimes KKK members switch to Neo-Nazi. And I'm not branding Christians either.
Former KKK Member Denounces Hate Groups, Becomes Christian One Year After Violence in Charlottesville

Ken Parker was one of the hundreds of white nationalists who had gathered at the city's Emancipation Park around a statue of Robert E. Lee for a "Unite the Right" Rally. During the rally, counter-protester Heather Heyer was killed and 19 injured by a car ramming attack.

Parker told the network he felt the need to be in Charlottesville on that day to "stand up for my white race."

After being dispersed by local law enforcement officials after the rally was declared an unlawful assembly, he met filmmaker Deeyah Khan, who was working on a documentary on hate groups.

"She was completely respectful to me and my fiancée the whole time," he told NBC News about Khan. "And so that kind of got me thinking: She's a really nice lady. Just because she's got darker skin and believes in a different God than the God I believe in, why am I hating these people?"
"I said I was a grand dragon of the KKK, and then the Klan wasn't hateful enough for me, so I decided to become a Nazi — and a lot of them, their jaws about hit the floor and their eyes got real big," Parker recalled. "But after the service, not a single one of them had anything negative to say. They're all coming up and hugging me and shaking my hand, you know, building me up instead of tearing me down."

Then a few weeks ago, wearing a white baptismal robe, Parker and several members of the church walked into the Atlantic Ocean. The church members were there to watch Parker be baptized into Christ.

I suppose, according to Christian Broadcasting Network, that a person who claims to have the Christian God as opposed to the Muslim God may not actually be a Christian. But if you had asked him before Charlottesville if he was a Christian he probably would have said "of course I am".
edit on 18-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Just wanted to say that you say some really ignorant uneducated poo. How can you speak out against hate when you're the one doing the hating?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

There are currently 330 million citizens in the United States. The latest estimate is all the KKK groups in the US total 3,000. The reason we know how many there are is free speech. Years go by between even one of them doing anything that would make you notice them. Silly parades in their hats and they have to gather in members from all over the country to even have enough to fill a small meeting hall.

I'd bet you a loonie that the percentage of people who believe the same way in Canada is the same at the very least. You just don't know they are there.

Don't let the partisan nut jobs fool you into thinking we have a big problem with them, because we don't. That's just political propaganda. You know; lies.

i would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up

That makes you more dangerous than most of them.

There are about 36 million African Americans if I remember right. Vs 3,000 in the KKK. Maybe that will demonstrate just how insignificant the KKK is, but sadly things like this thread give them more recognition than they deserve.
edit on 3/18/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   

If you were to scour the news for last 10 yrs you can see who the KKK is and has always been the Democratic party,their platform's are usually based on race,religion ethnicity,they create the BLM,Black Panthers etc,MS13,and idiots that worship the boob tube believe them

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

' i would hunt kkk meetings and blow em all up.'

may I suggest an interval with the soggy-bottom boys.

oh brother where art thou?

f.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join