It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New A.G. William Barr is in Disbelief and Disgusted by U.S. Government Activities.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

So...they want to abolish the Electoral College and add 7 new justices to the Supreme Court? I bet NONE of them won their election based on those promises.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Also, it's pretty evident from William Barr's private letter to Jeff Sessions last year, that he didn't think Bob Mueller wasn't on solid ground with investigating President Trump for Collusion with Russians. There was no evidence that he or his campaign had colluded to affect the 2016 election.

It turns out, more legal people are starting to realize this. Take a look at the Judicial Watch piece.

Here: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
April 9, 2019

CHECK THIS OUT!

A.G. Barr confirms this evening that he ALREADY HAS assembled a TEAM of investigators to go after the Obama-era criminals... everyone from Obama, to Lynch, to Comey, to Brennan, Clapper, Hillary, and many more.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

This now makes at least THREE simultaneous ongoing investigations into these TRAITORS. He's really angry over how the above "people" abused their power/authority, to help a loser (Hillary), and hurt a winner(Trump).

YES!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, March 16, 2019

While Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was bringing his new boss up-to-date on Spygate, and the Mueller Investigation, Attorney General William Barr responded with utter disgust, by saying:

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT _______________ WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."
Source: qmap.pub...

ATS members who follow the Mueller Investigation, and the Spygate scandal, what TABOO word or phrase was intentionally omitted from the Barr quote?? This is a very profound statement, coming from a man who was Attorney General for several years, under President George Bush.

Feb 14th - Barr Sworn In for Second Stint as AG: www.apnews.com...

-CareWeMust

Democrats and Liberal Media/Pundits go "ape-sh'it" over A.G. Barr's comment that he believes the Obama Admin was Spying on the Trump campaign.

Imagine what his private comments (see O.P. above) would trigger, if they became known!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah, looking back on this piece should make it clear as to Barr's reasons for "looking into the various aspects" of the "failures of the upper echelons" of these agencies.

This is really happening
Thank Jesus, because if nothing came out of this treasonous effort by Obama, Hillary, DNC, CIA, FBI, GCHQ, DOJ and the media (remember, the media is complicit in this), I don't think our country would withstand it.

My only concern is with how the IG handles this. I feel like at some point Huber would recommend investigation to the DOJ if he found crimes. But if he didn't because he's trying to sweep up, like the Hillary report, then maybe Barr is launching his own as a sort of backstop.

It's hard to tell which way this is going to go.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Congressman Marks Meadows says he spoke with IG Michael Horowitz last week. There will be several people recommended for Criminal Investigation in his FISA-Abuse IG Report, due for release in May or June.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a new ATS Thread, explaining ONE of the things A.G. Barr learned that made him vow to "fix" the DOJ/FBI.

People "let off" by Corrupt DOJ Executives: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

And our friend Sara Carter thinks Comey is going down 😎

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And our friend Sara Carter thinks Comey is going down 😎

No kidding? I'll have to look that up right now!

If Comey goes, Loretta Lynch follows.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

John Solomon too..

On Monday night’s “Hannity,” John Solomon of “The Hill” reported that one aspect of a report which DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz is preparing focuses on former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of classified government information while he headed the agency and possibly afterward.
www.thepostemail.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Comey? The sacrificial lamb? What a let down it would be if he's the one that goes down for all of this. The one guy nobody likes ... what an easy choice that would have been behind closed doors.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

More than Comey are going down... They're portraying him as a loose canon, but evidence is emerging that the White House was directing the entire scandal that morphed into a coup after Donald Trump beat Hillary. See below.

-------------------------------

It seems the Obama Administration and Admin Departments knew exactly how criminal their activities were, when it came to simultaneously Helping Hillary / Hurting Trump.

Their "small group" meetings were so secretive, the White House Situation Room was sealed, and the Video Feed to top White House staff was cut.

Unprecedented Secrecy: www.breitbart.com...

As the article points out, Attorney General Barr is alarmed by how "extraordinary" these measures were.

If VP JOE BIDEN was in this "small group", his Presidential candidacy will be short-lived.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The CLOCK has never stopped .......................................... 💥Sun💥Burn💥

:: tik by tik :: tik by tik :: tik by tik :: tik by tik :: 🧞‍♂️

Like the precision of a Swiss Watch 💫

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join