It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New A.G. William Barr is in Disbelief and Disgusted by U.S. Government Activities.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

Courts only allow verifiable EVIDENCE to be introduced.

Incorrect.
Eyewitness testimony is allowable in court.

Since Q is saying (as an eyewitness) that William Barr spoke those words, his recollection is acceptable evidence. Thanks for the clarity!
Eyewitness testimony is known to be often unreliable.
So true. Now that we have corroboration on so many levels I guess it really IS simple.
Follow the facts, get the inside story.

edit on 17-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I never said he couldn't.
So, why all the arm waving? Just do it.

This is simply about TIMING. Simple might be the word for the thread and Treason the word for the redacted word or phrase.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I never said he couldn't.
So, why all the arm waving? Just do it.

who knows but there are possible reasons

#! he likes making people squirm

#2 in DC never do something independently without trying to use it as a bargaining chip to negotiate with.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT _______________ WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES

Not one vote for "PEDOPHILIA"?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT _______________ WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES

Not one vote for "PEDOPHILIA"?

That and Pizza would have to be redacted if they stay with avoiding that subject like seems to be the case. Epstein case might open that hard look at the true size of that iceberg peeking out at us.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Got a recording? Its Q you know...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Nope...none of that.... Just Q....
and why isnt this in that thread....
another spin off thread?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Are we just filling in the blanks ourselves now? You have anything at all the proves he said anything like this?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Except when its exclusive news covered by the New York Times or CNN or MSNBC... then its not to be believed under any circumstances.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You’re finally getting it?

I thought I’d never see the day.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A COUP D'ÉTAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."

*Shrug* Who knows..

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

"IN ALL MY YEARS, IN ALL MY LIFE, I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A COUP D'ÉTAT WOULD BE POSSIBLE WITHIN THE HALLS OF THESE PRESTIGIOUS FEDERAL AGENCIES."

*Shrug* Who knows..

Barr is pretty sophisticated. You may be right!

At any rate, after Barr's statements this past Friday at Donald Trump's side, FAR LEFT media outlets are proving that President Trump picked the RIGHT GUY for the Attorney General's job.

GOOD STUFF HERE!: www.palmerreport.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
McCarthyism?

Could that be the word?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Who has said its true?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

He most likely didnt use any words anything like this. This is completely made up.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: vinifalou

Who has said its true?

What does it matter you won't believe it unless it ends in "orange man bad, see"? Will it?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You know, the same poor people who have been holding on for Trump/Russian collusion to be dropped in their lap.

Has this been taken off the table and I missed that news? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

There arent going to be any indictments of liberals. Its a pipe dream to deflect attention away from trump.
Its made up to sooth the right who think trump is being railroaded. They refuse to realize that its all true.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Okay so you dont know.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Justoneman

Okay so you dont know.

Oh I can guess pretty well. Since you are still 'Silly ol me" after all, you will stick to that 'orange man bad' routine. Your wish is to not have to face the facts that make "orange man" a good man all along for America and the world". Nor do you wish to find out it WAS a coup 'de tat. I do know that wishful thinking for failure of POTUS 45 has been played out repeatedly here by a certain few.

We do need more silliness to help us see how crazy and off the rails things can get. It has been comedic gold for the small gov proponents on ATS. Even has been a bit scary to think that every now and then, someone really goes all in crazy like OAC does. Plus it is easy to point to our friends and show those false narratives some people try to put out there as 'fact' like no Border crisis to see. Or stupid comments from power grabbing Politico's like build a railroad to Europe over the ocean instead of using Airplanes.

Kudo's for your persistence Silly.

edit on 18-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join