It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Mfg Outrage Bias A list of Islamic Terror Attacks Against Chistians An Islamic Global Effort

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by mekhanics removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Well, in the shooter's manifesto they said they wanted to start a race war.

Some people are game

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If a person isn't involved then they shouldn't feel remorse. Empathy, yes. Sadness, yes. Remorse, not so much. A shi###load if people die by the hands of others every day. Why are you so concerned about these folks? Answer: you only care because it's who and how they died. Keep stinking critically. As will I.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Why are you so concerned about these folks? Answer: you only care because it's who and how they died. Keep stinking critically. As will I.

The world blows, don't gotta convince me.

It's not what you described.... It's how people are reacting to it. It's people's willingness to politicize it within hours.

That's what I dislike it, from both sides.

But I'll say this thread takes the cake for bad look of the day.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Agreed. Fair enough. I hate the thought of any life form ceasing to exist. And yes it sucks that these people died. But no more so than cartel victims, a gangbanger in Chicago, a democrat, a republican, a mister Rogers, or a Hillary Clinton. It seems most have levels of sympathy depending in their views.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i knew the thread title would get people upset, but i just had to bring attention to the MSM Bias, to their agenda and talking points now, it's like if a tragedy doesn't serve an agenda , if they cant use it to manipulate your perspective it barely gets coverage if at all and if it doesn't get coverage its as if it didn't happen.... Very sad these days news IS NOT just news good or bad - its opinionated agenda serving propaganda.

i just wanted to raise the awareness of that fact maybe get you all to start asking the right questions and notice how it actually affects your own perspectives.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

As if we don't do that on here daily.

I've probably made five threads on it, maybe more.

This thread has no tact though. That's an independent who doesn't tune in to MSM saying that.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: KansasGirl

These are all GREAT questions.

As to the MSM glossing over attacks on Christians: they don't gloss over them, they simply just never mention them.

Maybe because this didn't happen in a third world country and it was a massacre even on American standards.

But, I may add... What a perfect time to talk about it!

Muslims are taking all the attention, let's get some sympathy for Christians.

So it's ok that they never report on attacks upon Christians?

When was the last time you saw a report (or even a passing mention) about an attack on a group of Christians, in the mainstream news?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Intentional flooding of countries with incompatible ideals is going down.

Why and who is behind it?

Focusing on the rest is a waste of time.

Looking at ((who)) runs the entire media including in nz is a start.

But, are they part of a bigger group?

Don't ever forget the "fundamental changer of America's" 11th hour move of modifying the Smith Munt Act.

That pos made psyops (like this looks like)completely legal.

Trump hasn't reversed the SMA either.

This shat is being globally organized.

CIA, Mossad, Bankers, Bilderberg, UN, China, Russia, everyone?

The flooding can be confirmed, as well as making fake videos, so you will find no emotional reaction to the alleged shooting from me at this point.

Politics have gotten so toxic, they would ff shoot people up anyway.

...So ATS political division is a waste of time.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This thread has no tact though. That's an independent who doesn't tune in to MSM saying that.

Same question I asked the "shame on you" poster...how much time needs to pass before you approve of discussing this topic? Be specific.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: mekhanics

Well, in the shooter's manifesto they said they wanted to start a race war.

Some people are game

A guy wacked out enough to shoot people(if even real) doesn't write a 100 pg manifesto.

A total fn psyop guy does though.

"Subscribe to pewdiepie"

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Chance321

I should be ashamed for reading a thread?

My family escaped from the Muslims. According to the US census, only four families with our last name made it to the states. 1.5 million slaughtered by them.

We sold our home and farm and left after they snuck into our city and burned down the college, that taught science and math. Then they burned down the church and murdered the missionaries. That was enough for us.
Now they are following us here?

Im sorry for all innocent people who have been killed, and especially my own family and friends.
edit on 15-3-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Same question I asked the "shame on you" poster...how much time needs to pass before you approve of discussing this topic? Be specific.

How much time would you want after someone live streamed the targeted killing of your family?

How would you have felt on 9/11 if people said "Americans are getting too much pity"?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

These are all GREAT questions.

As to the MSM glossing over attacks on Christians: they don't gloss over them, they simply just never mention them.

Maybe because this didn't happen in a third world country and it was a massacre even on American standards.

But, I may add... What a perfect time to talk about it!

Muslims are taking all the attention, let's get some sympathy for Christians.

So it's ok that they never report on attacks upon Christians?

When was the last time you saw a report (or even a passing mention) about an attack on a group of Christians, in the mainstream news?

Vegas when Paddock killed all the country attendies.

Can we agree they were probably Christians?
edit on 15-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Immediately.

If my family was shot up by a guy with a gopro that was intentionally reduced to the filming quality of a potato and a checklist of propaganda talking points, I'd have some serious questions and want everyone on it like chronic.

That's going under the assumption that it's even real. In this day and age you need to ask, or actually witness it to confirm it's validity.

edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Jesus, that's hardcore

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If my family was shot up by a guy with a gopro that was intentionally reduced to the filming quality of a potatoe and a checklist of propaganda talking points, I'd have some serious questions and want everyone on it like chronic.

Sorry the video quality wasn't 4k from a country with questionable ping and upload speeds.

I know you game dude (online their ping and upload is garbage) , let's deny ignorance and not just jump the gun because you don't like what happened. No one liked what happened that has a heart.

Give me evidence and I'll humor a theory... But so far it looks like a whole bunch of people saving face because they don't like the circumstances.

The shooter's were asshats. I've never blamed an ideology for this. People are ironically implying I'm an apologist for Muslims while they kick and scream that Muslims are getting too much pity?

Like seriously, that's what this board is?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have to agree about the Christians being killed world wide by the Muslims. There is not really that much MSM news of those events either. But, I do feel bad for the Muslims involved and for their families. Two wrongs do not make a right.

I know some muslims and they are not bad people, they wanted to break free of that kind of life in their country. But there are a lot that just see this country and others as a cash cow, they can go in and get free food and shelter and not have to work if they do not want to. They find they can get in trouble without being punished too, because they are classified as refugees.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You make fair arguments.

I think it is so offputting because of the presentation, why do people who fear as the OP does always type in such a manner? Like a 10 year old ranting on Myspace back in the day.

All caps, scare words, infidel, blah, blah. Like tone it down dude we get it the media manipulates us and # like this is a perfect opportunity for those exploitations of course! Obviously, and it will be so.

But I'll tell you the biggest difference between your example to this event. It is messed up but simple. This happened in New Zealand. People not from the Philippines do not give a crap about the Philippines generally speaking

Meanwhile, people love to faux outrage and sadness anytime something happens in a 'westernized' country. That is the biggest difference in media reporting. It's like how ATS needs this OP for clicks.

Yup.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join