It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Plea to the Psychically Sensitive Members here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I think you should stay where you are. You will soon have enough money to choose the house of your dreams. Until then, it isn't sensible to buy a house.

What I'm mostly worried about is being kicked out of my apartment. The unstable upstairs neighbor has been harassing me, if you truly have a gift you know of the certain invasive measures this woman and her boyfriend have utilized against me to make life uncomfortable, and she is friends with management and their employees. She's lied just to try and get me kicked out.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She lied to you... well, that's what you think. She will not kick you out, because it's just as much your business as hers. And there is a fruitful future to come.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, that's a very heartening thing to learn. Hopefully all of my struggles and fighting through life will pay off soon. I don't know how much more I can take.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian_Queen
Well, that's a very heartening thing to learn. Hopefully all of my struggles and fighting through life will pay off soon. I don't know how much more I can take.

You are right. There is no reason to struggle any longer, everything will be just perfect. It's meant to be.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I won't give any phsyic help, but I can suggest that you look on the web for some help in regards to buying your own home. Foundations like Fanny Mae and others are out there to help you. You just need to find them. They usually will help in the purchasing costs and down payments, as well as help find you a home that it within your price range, in a good neighborhood. A little effort will have to be put forth by you, but if your serious, they will help ya out.

Blend56

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You seem to be a very sensible person and you know the
limits of your budget.
The more you GO LOOK and ASK AROUND, you increase chances of
finding the place very close to what
you're desireing. Hold a picture of what you need in your mind but
at the same time be willing to sacrifice the "unimportant" things.
Don't give up. Start looking now.
And the "hunt" for what you want should also help motivate you from
the depression of being where you are now.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I know about your strange experience. There is no joke. Your future is set, just be honest to yourself. That's all!

So would you advise I stay put and hold the course here in this unhappy place or should I move out as I plan to do?

I would advise to move out. If you are sensitive then a city slum is just going to drag you down to no end. Try north west of the city. Make sure when you open your front door you can see green and nature....brick walls and concrete just will not do, no matter how many crystals and mirrors you place around the house.....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Your shift, when you are ready, will be much further than you had imagined.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Attention: Everyone who reads or answers this thread;

Send very positive vibes towards Reptilianqueen so a decent
place to live can be found soon.

I'm sending mine.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by joepits
just get some crystals that fit your vibe and place them around your house.

How can you figure this out? I would like to do it.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

Originally posted by joepits
just get some crystals that fit your vibe and place them around your house.

How can you figure this out? I would like to do it.

Go to a crystal supplier and pick out some crystals that yuo FEEL want to come home with you. Ones that stand out and catch your eye are the ones to grab. Some nice clear quartz points, terminators, wands, some nice aqua aura pieces, some amethyst, rose quartz and any other that takes your fancy.

Buy a cut crystal prisma nd hang it in a window to create rainbows in the room.

Burn incense, I like spiritual guide incense the best but others will have other favourites.

Places some budhas, feng shui mirrors, frogs and other nice nicky nacky things on windowsills, display tables and other areas of the room.

it changes the whole ambience of a room and elevates your mood to make the place "feel" better........

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
Go to a crystal supplier and pick out some crystals that yuo FEEL want to come home with you. Ones that stand out and catch your eye are the ones to grab. Some nice clear quartz points, terminators, wands, some nice aqua aura pieces, some amethyst, rose quartz and any other that takes your fancy.

Burn incense, I like spiritual guide incense the best but others will have other favourites.

Places some budhas, feng shui mirrors, frogs and other nice nicky nacky things on windowsills, display tables and other areas of the room.

it changes the whole ambience of a room and elevates your mood to make the place "feel" better........

Mayet, thanks for the info i appreciate it. Do you know of any good books to read or websites?

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If there is some area, out in the country or a particular part of town that you feel would be a nice place to live......get out and drive around in that area, you might come across the very place you've been thinking of. (That's pretty much how we found our house.)

Since you are sensitive, maybe you will be 'drawn' to your future home....

You might also try the listings in the newspapers...or check with the county tax dept. about any lists they might have of properties that are about to go up for auction.....that might lead you to a cheaply priced 'fixer upper' in a better neighborhood. - G Luck!

(ps....don't take some of these guys toooo seriously, some of them enjoy the leg pulling a bit much!)

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Event Horizon

Originally posted by Mayet

Mayet, thanks for the info i appreciate it. Do you know of any good books to read or websites?

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Event Horizon]

best book on crystals that i know is Love is in the Earth: A kaliedescope of Crystals Updated by a woman who calls herself "Melody"

as far as websites one to get started on is www.jewelrysupplier.com.... But they don't cover every crystal. I wouldn't go for quartz just yet unless you know your on your life path already. If there is some internal negativity it will just amplify it.

Also do some googling with a combination of the words, chakra, balanced, crystal, etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Well, I'm not that rich. I could never construct a house from scratch unless it was a prefab mobile home. If I can get a reasonable loan I think the highest I could go is $55,000. A house at $65,000 would probably be stretching it though. But a $400 mortgage is around the same price as a decent one bedroom apartment where I live. Of course I'd have to get a house or mobile home with all the pets I have.

How about a $10million villa? My aircraft will cost $40million, and in my country the same house will cost more than yours. Of course, your pity $2million will not yet be enough for a large luxury house, but your future will hold much more than that.

Are you joking around and trying to pull my leg? Seriously, I had a strange experience a decade ago with a guy who basically said similar things to what you're saying about my future. Frankly, it's starting to freak me out.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

Reptilian_Queen, I urge you to use caution when taking "psychic" advice from those you do not know and trust. In this world, there are too many who only wish to get your hopes up before dashing them against the rocks, or just taking your money and running. You certainly seem intelligent enough to know this already, but for some reason, I feel compelled to remind you. Perhaps it is your situation that allows you to be a little more open to advice from others.

I am not going to offer you a prediction or a place to look for a house. I honestly don't even know where you live. I can offer this, however. What you want is always out there. Finding it can be the difficult part. Keep your hopes up, channel good energies to yourself, and remember, the only one that can make a decision for you, is you. You'll find what you want. Don't just settle, when you can find what is perfect for you. It's there. Just look.

By the way, if you're in the MD/DC/VA/PA/W. VA/NJ/DE/NC areas, www.longandfoster.com... is a good place to start. The listing on there list everything currently for sale or rent, not just Long and Foster sales.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
Reptilian_Queen, I urge you to use caution when taking "psychic" advice from those you do not know and trust. In this world, there are too many who only wish to get your hopes up before dashing them against the rocks, or just taking your money and running.

I know you had a wonderful dream last night regarding your money. It was about your wishes coming true, and someone holding you a wonderful future.

Actually, your dream was a message sent to you directly by me! I hope, you liked it.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
If you are looking for psychic advice from people on an online forum with the purchase of a house, I suggest you light fire to your money now...

My sentiments exactly.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well, just to give you all an update on the situation, I have reason to believe the disruptive neighbors upstairs have moved out of the apartment above me. The positive vibes have increased dramatically.

*Edit* Oh great. They're back and vacuuming the floor with their noisy vacuum. right now. So much for getting a nap at 4 PM.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Reptilian_Queen]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Three towns northwest of you sticks in my mind. I only got a flash of a map in my head. Would that put you near water? It was only a brief image, sorry.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
Three towns northwest of you sticks in my mind. I only got a flash of a map in my head. Would that put you near water? It was only a brief image, sorry.

Funny enough you got the same direction as me.....I didn't go as far as three towns but in the same direction......

Maybe we should start solving murders and stuff together

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Mayet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join