It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s wall will not prevent America’s diversity boom

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Diversity.. When I was a little boy, I had a box of plasticine. All the colours. Red, Brown, Blue, Black, White, Yellow... I diversified them all by forcing them to mix together.

I ended up with wonderful grey.

The trick is, to compliment each colour with the others. Not FORCE them together.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Why's that a problem? Putting illegal immigration aside, why does it matter if whites are no longer the majority in the distant future?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Why's that a problem? Putting illegal immigration aside, why does it matter if whites are no longer the majority in the distant future?

It's only a problem for white supremacists.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Allowing more illegal aliens with an open border policy would not add to the diversity of America.

It would destroy America.

And why all the god damned focus on skin color? It's 2019 and we can't get beyond the color of ones skin. A wise man once commented that the content of one's character was more important.

This is just more open border bullsh#t and if you disagree with it, you're a racist.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Allowing more illegal aliens with an open border policy would not add to the diversity of America.

It would destroy America.

And why all the god damned focus on skin color? It's 2019 and we can't get beyond the color of ones skin. A wise man once commented that the content of one's character was more important.

This is just more open border bullsh#t and if you disagree with it, you're a racist.

Leftists and liberals are the ONLY ones who think that skin color matters.
They’re racists.

They are racist enough to think that ‘illegal immigrant’ somehow means ‘non white’.

It doesn’t

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
NOBODY who opposes illegal immigration or mass-migration does so because of racism.

NOBODY

It’s only racists who have to bring skin color into it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Did she say secure our borders ? LoL
edit on 362019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone notices, but almost every single hollywood show or movie pushes interracial relationships.

That ain't diversity, it's dilution.

It appears some crazy 4chan plot is happening.

It's getting creepy.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

As long as we're still able to have diversity of thought, then does it really matter what skin tone someone is?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Its a problem. When i am traveling to Europe i am expecting to see Native Euporean, not the other way around. You think its not a problem but just wait when it will be.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No one is trying to prevent diversity, but we should ensure that immigration is legal. We shouldn’t be encouraging the inclusion of individuals whose first act is to break our nation’s laws..

We have more legal immigrants than any other time in our history, so I'm not sure what they are talking about.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Not sure if anyone notices, but almost every single hollywood show or movie pushes interracial relationships.

That ain't diversity, it's dilution.

It appears some crazy 4chan plot is happening.

It's getting creepy.

They are pushing an agenda its almost like these wealthy elitist had read some very creepy stories out of the deep web and are now trying to making such fantasies happen.
edit on 7-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's only a problem for white supremacists.

Ah the usual response?

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: xuenchen
THE WALL will help to solidify American Values 😎

And what a great example of American values is trump...

Well, um, thinking thinking, - He's the leader of a powerful nation ( Might be most Powerful). He is a world leader (Perhaps the most important world leader). Umm He is subject to Media attention across the globe more than other leaders. When he says something or posts on twitter, people around the world respond accordingly. He says it like it is and a large proportion of Americans appreciate that. Guess he's all for America first.

I thought that would be a good American Value and I'm not Murican.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

who is against diversity ?

nobody has a problem with you becoming an american but jesus christ at least register as one instead of living the shadows having to be some elites servant while they preach to us.

against diversity? bitch please.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Forced diversity like with what hollywood and MSM is doing by forcing interracial relationships is not ok.
That is not diversity that is an agenda.

Understanding different foods, sense of different cultures and music, traditions that is diversity. Proclaiming that one or the other race is superior over the other is not diversity.

edit on 7-3-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

How is interracial relationships a bad thing? Also, what can you do if white people are lessening? White people aren't having as many babies as minorities.

Hollywood does seem to force diversity, but is that bad? Is it bad if Hollywood curbs homosexual hate or racist attitudes by normalizing diverse lifestyles? Hollywood has wrong to it and loves to smell their own farts, but the diversity thing isn't all bad..

edit on 7-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

America is a nation full of immigrants who took it from native Americans. I don't think white people have any sort of justification to claim native rights to be the majority.

There really is no justification for trying to keep white people as the majority.

Im not calling for open borders, but if whites are doomed to be a minority in the future, then so be it. Whites had a good run..

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

America is a nation full of immigrants who took it from native Americans.

I am tired of this false narrative. No humans are native to the Americas. That is a scientific fact.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   

It doesn’t matter why you voted for it, what matters is it actual function. The wall stops illegal immigration, not diversity.

How would a wall stop diversity when we still have legal immigration from all around the world?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join