It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Investigate Trumps Family - Looking For a Crime - This is NOT LEGAL in the USA!.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I've never been a history buff. Was Joseph McCarthy an obsessed "hater", like Pelosi, Cummings, Schiff, Nadler, Waters?

Yes, you could argue he was. But you already knew that.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Another day another Carewemust thread...seriously, don't you have work to do???

Ultimately, if you can't look objectively at these few facts:

(1) Multiple arrests of people connected to Trump
(2) Multiple guilty pleas of people connected to Trump
(3) Sentencing of people who are in Trumps orbit and crucially who have even said Trump was closely involved with them in these activities,
(4) The plan to build a Trump Tower in Russia and make him richer than he's ever been
(5) His business nature to make a deal with anyone to enrich himself
(6) He is of very questionable character.
(7) He constantly lies.
(8) His enforcer (who whichever way you look at it, COULD know more than any of us) has implicated him in multiple crimes and don't forget, Police use informers (criminals) to provide evidence too so ruling out his testimony based purely on his previous crimes means you think Police shouldn't use these tactics for things like organised crime, company fraud etc. Imagine the crime bosses who would have not been found guilty if you want to go down that route.

If looking at these things you don't think it's even worth looking to see if Trump is involved in serious crimes, I am amazed at your logic. He's the President of the United States and he has surrounded himself with corrupt individuals, engaged in highly questionable dealings and COULD Be compromised with arguably your biggest enemy and you think "nah..it's all definitely fine...".

Amazing.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Yes, let's be objective:
1) arrests for crimes that didn't exist before the investigation began
2) guilty pleas for above crimes and paul manafort doing some shady tax stuff before the election
3) are you talking about cohen? LOL
4) a plan that never went anywhere and was decommissioned before he was even the nominee.
5) except he's losing net worth by the year and donating his salary to the government
6) he's kept more promises than any politician I can remember, they were such high character people.
7) Oh no!
8) I don't even know who you are talking about. His enforcer? Cohen?

If looking at those things leads you to think we need to investigate a person and not crimes, you are the problem with america right now.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It's insane how oblivious you are to this political game that is being played.

Clinton and the DNC started the Russian Collusion and Election Interference hoax with a fake dossier to start unwarranted investigations just to find dirt and try to take down Trump and anyone "in his orbit".

All the arrests up until now were for minor white collar crimes regarding taxes, technicalities in law, and or incorrectly or misspoken information given during hours of intense questioning of senior citizens with foggy memory. Nothing to do with any Russian Collusion or Election Interference. A majority of Congress would probably also go down the same way if intense investigations and interrogations were done on them too.

I'm sure they could find some vague law to arrest you with as well if they looked hard enough. You would have to plead guilty as well because intent doesn't matter for you, only Hillary.

It's not unlike a police officer writing you a ticket for driving 1 MPH over the speed limit just because they don't like you, and the media reporting on it like you are the leader of some underground illegal street racing gang. This whole thing is a political hit job spun to look like Russian's are involved, and hyped up by the controlled media so the public believes every bit of it. They fooled you.

It's hilarious that Trump was an international businessman, and because he once tried (and failed) to do business in Russia (like he has in many other different countries), the perpetrators of this Russian Collusion conspiracy are using that to help fool you into believing the conspiracy... and they were successful.

These games are so painfully obvious to many of us, that post like yours appear (from our perspective) to be from a brainwashed mind controlled point of view, honestly. Like CNN performed some mass hypnotism on their viewers to make them hate Trump and believe every little law broken or allegation claimed is some Russian conspiracy, and Trump is some mastermind criminal.

I'm sure posts like mine look the same to you but opposite, but I am coming from an old place that hasn't believed a thing the media has said no matter what network they are from or what political party it was about for decades. I hate politics. In other words, from a position of logic and reason, and as unbiased as humanly possible.

I really am concerned about you and the public who is in your same position. The media really is dangerous and an enemy when it's used in the way it has been used.
edit on 6-3-2019 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: carewemust
But in America, you're supposed to have evidence of a crime, before investigating specific individuals.

Actually, you need 'probable cause' or 'reason to believe'.

True.

But it appears in this case that "probable cause" is "we don't like the way the election turned out".

I think when your Personal Attorney and Fixer testifies to congress that crimes have been committed, that qualifies as probable cause to investigate and determine if the accusations are credible.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I think when someone who plead to perjury to congress testifies to congress that crimes have been committed, that qualifies as probable cause to investigate and determine if the accusations are credible.

FTFY
only in a wacky upside down world is that person taken seriously

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I think we're getting close to what President Trump promised in this exclusive NYPost interview, last November.

In a wide-ranging, exclusive interview with The Post, President Trump said Wednesday that if House Democrats launched probes into his administration — which he called “presidential harassment” — they’d pay a heavy price.

“If they go down the presidential harassment track, if they want go and harass the president and the administration, I think that would be the best thing that would happen to me. I’m a counter-puncher and I will hit them so hard they’d never been hit like that,” he said during a 36-minute Oval Office sitdown.

But Trump told The Post he wanted to save the documents until they were needed.

Trump added that his lawyer Emmet Flood thought it would be better politically to wait.

“He didn’t want me to do it yet, because I can save it,” Trump said.
More at: nypost.com...

I sense that we're about to see the "Trump card" played. Especially now that Democrats are going to get his Tax Returns from the IRS before March 15th.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

There's no need to reply to BlueSilver. He's not seeing the whole picture, by choice. You can use your talent more productively, DFairLite.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If it turns out that the President has access to information that ANYONE in the government committed crimes, and he does not ensure leos get the info and act on it, I will not be voting for him in 20.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I agree. If he doesn't file a counter-attack, I'll just kick myself for being suckered, and then milk whatever goodies I can out of the Democrat's new government.

For example, take this latest development today from a radical-Islamist terrorist, masquerading as a Congresswoman..

Freshman Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib joined with protesters today to say she'd introduce a resolution this month urging the Judiciary Committee to move forward with impeachment proceedings against President Trump.

Tlaib, D-Mich., joined protesters on Capitol Hill to described what she called an “emergency” conveyed to her by her constituents.

"We want to be able to work on these economic justice issues, racial justice issues and everything.

But guess what? There is a wall there, and a constitutional crisis that is not going to be able to have us be able to do our jobs as American Congress members to push a lot of these agendas forward."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

This America-hating heifer was making her declaration at the same time President Trump was meeting with top CEO's, attempting to secure more jobs for Americans. The contrast between a simultaneously occurring WINNING event, and a HATING event was astounding.

edit on 3/6/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Cohen hasn't done anything that any normal implant under blackmail would do 😎

Not hard to add 1+1 and get "=2" 😎

(post by LostGods removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

They can investigate for ANY REASON. Seriously. Turn off the tv and open a book.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

No sense pointing out facts to Trump supporters. They're too much infatuated with Trump. Heck in their minds, we can elect an unknown lifetime criminal and since he committed crimes before he was elected President, he has immunity to be prosecuted for those crimes! If his family was involved in those crimes, hands-off-his-kids! What other job in this country gives you the power to fire people investigating you for a crime?? Or pardoning your fellow associates and friends if they're found guilty of a crime??? Sure sounds like Trump isn't held to the same laws American citizens are subject to everyday of their lives.

The simple fact is, if Trump is so innocent, why is he fighting tooth and nail to obstruct these investigations? He's doing a good job of brainwashing his base by reciting it's a "Witch Hunt" almost on a daily basis and attacking the press when he can't answer legitimate questions. There are literally hundreds of recorded videos that show his contradictions and lies, yet they're never mentioned by his supporters. If they do, it's the same'ole, same'ole lame excuse. All politicians lie, his statement was taken out of context, attack and name call the liberals as stupid,...but Obama, Hillary blah, blah, blah..

Trump never takes responsibility for what he says. I guess that's the kind of poor character and integrity Republicans want in a president, lol. They don't care whether he's a reflection on the country as a whole. They follow his lead, and use name-calling to attack those who oppose Trump's numerous in your face incompetent responses on the issues. They'll highlight his positive accomplishments, yet ignore his bold failures and his huge lying campaign promise ..."The Wall will be paid by Mexico." (Kind of like Obama saying you can keep your doctor in ObamaCare, and we know how vehemently Republicans went after Obama for that failed promise). But...but...that's okay because taxpayers will pay for the wall now.

He stood by his tax-brake promise for the middle-class by giving us a paltry 2-3% tax break while giving the upper 10% a 13% tax break. He then offsets the middle-class tax-breaks by removing or reducing what Americans were able to deduct before the small tax break. The middle-class in this country always gets shafted in the end.

The amount of ignorance makes me sick and disgraces the very values America was built upon.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join