It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Speech at CPAC Live

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's like trump is still in his failed reality show. Embarrassing...

Did you say “I can’t counter a single one of his points so I’m just going to say REEEEEEEEEEEE”?

Because that’s what I’m hearing.

So sad. It must be very difficult for the hivemind to have this man as President. The non player characters seem more confused by the day.

If you had a mind of your own you’d be dangerous.
But you don’t.
So you’re not.

Like another poster said, your ‘side’ has zero influence. And you know it.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: xuenchen

The... public ones? If they're privately owned you can dictate who or who doesn't speak on your property you know.

Luckily they don’t let people speak who have views that oppose the hivemind, right? Wouldn’t want students to hear opposing viewpoints. Some of them may be able to think for themselves, and we don’t want that.

“Hooray for fascism”

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

< script>
document.OrangeManBad. = " JavaScript!";
< /script>

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

The... public ones? If they're privately owned you can dictate who or who doesn't speak on your property you know.

There autta be a law !!!!😀

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Good speech. Nearly two hours. He's at his best "off script". He tells it like it really is.

A statement he made regarding the 2nd Amendment. More important than ever to protect gun rights.

"We believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and the right to keep and bear arms which is under siege folks. They have a lot of plans. It’s under siege, be careful but I’ll protect you, I promise you that because it all has to come through my office

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Meh, that's freedom of speech. How often does it happen? Not often. And if it does it's because students have used their freedom of speech to voice their opinion to not want people to come speak at their place of study. Which in a public system makes sense, but in a private system it's kind of redundant.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Against what?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Meh, that's freedom of speech. How often does it happen? Not often. And if it does it's because students have used their freedom of speech to voice their opinion to not want people to come speak at their place of study. Which in a public system makes sense, but in a private system it's kind of redundant.

And when they get together and say “we don’t want a Muslim speaking on our campus”

The weak-minded clones who screech ‘freedom of speech’ suddenly change their tune.

But still. It’s definitely going to FUNNY to see public schools denied funding for blocking conservative speakers.

I imagine the REEEEEEaction will be good to watch.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

So if a student body protests against a conservative speaker they will lose funding? That'll teach em!
edit on 2-3-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Good speech. Nearly two hours. He's at his best "off script". He tells it like it really is.

A statement he made regarding the 2nd Amendment. More important than ever to protect gun rights.

"We believe strongly in the 2nd amendment and the right to keep and bear arms which is under siege folks. They have a lot of plans. It’s under siege, be careful but I’ll protect you, I promise you that because it all has to come through my office

Don't worry....something you love is under attack by them. But daddy will protect you...don't worry shhhhh Daddy Trump's gonna make sure everything's ok the big scary bad guys won't get you.
edit on 2/3/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Don't worry....something you love is under attack by them. But daddy will protect you...don't worry shhhhh Daddy Trump's gonna make sure everything's ok the big scary bad guys won't get you.
Unless they want to remove your due process rights....then we can take the guns and process later.

red flags for red hats? you get what you give? you get what you voted for? who in the sam hell needs a bumpstock anyhow?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I thought protesting against Nazi's would be exercising your freedom of speech. However the Nazi's should have freedom of speech as well. Video them and let the world experience their hate. In fact video everything and post it on every social media site available.
edit on 2-3-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

Unless they want to remove your due process rights....then we can take the guns and process later.

red flags for red hats? you get what you give? you get what you voted for? who in the sam hell needs a bumpstock anyhow?

It wasn't so much that it was about guns it was the wording.

Scary bad thing caused by them
They are plotting against you
Daddy will protect you
I promise

Sort of the general summary there. You could replace coming for your guns with anything and it would still fit the outline.

I dunno sounds like something you'd say to children to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

or to a room full of mad hatters

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Sycophants. They're all sycophants and are proud to lick the boots of their senile dictator.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Sycophants. They're all sycophants and are proud to lick the boots of their senile dictator.

There is also a strong deflection they have to facts and realities that would undermine their sycophant behavior.

Corpor-capilolistic nationalism.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I think you are projecting a little sweety.

2A proponents want to be able to protect themselves from an overly tyrannical government if they need to.

The left, on the other hand, want cradle to grave assistance and care from their government, complete with safe spaces, therapy puppies and coloring books.

Who seems to need a daddy again?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New MSM headline soon:

"Trump swore on TV" !! 😎

You must be a soot-sayer!

President Trump, in an expletive-laden, over two-hour speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) Saturday, accused FBI Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team of trying to take him out with “bulls---”

And accused a top Clinton aide of not having recovered “from getting his a-- kicked.”

“Unfortunately you put the wrong people in a couple of positions and they leave people for a long time that shouldn't be there and all of a sudden they're trying to take you out with bulls---,” he mused to the delighted crowd in Maryland, as he mocked “the collusion delusion.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Those are curse words? A Disney cartoon movie used those words last week.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

"I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time," Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.
"Take the guns first, go through due process second," Trump said.

Link

Just a reminder of what the great McDonald Trump really thinks about your right to keep and bear arms.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I think you are projecting a little sweety.

2A proponents want to be able to protect themselves from an overly tyrannical government if they need to.

The left, on the other hand, want cradle to grave assistance and care from their government, complete with safe spaces, therapy puppies and coloring books.

Who seems to need a daddy again?

See this:

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

It wasn't so much that it was about guns it was the wording.

Scary bad thing caused by them
They are plotting against you
Daddy will protect you
I promise

Sort of the general summary there. You could replace coming for your guns with anything and it would still fit the outline.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join