It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Bigelow & BAASS, After AATIP and on To the Stars...

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kellkell

who the heck do you think is going to be telling you about classified plasma tech?

Fire away your 20 posts to open a thread and go for it?
The non-classified applications are pretty mindblowing already.

The use of cold plasma technology may have the potential to transform UK farming and commercial food production, experts say.

The technology has the ability to reduce harmful chemicals and antibiotics in the food chain.

It is thought that it could be available for use outside of laboratories - for example by food producers or farmers - in as little as three years time.

A newly-opened laboratory will investigate plasma, which aims to use the technology to lessen the threat of anti-microbial resistance (AMR).

The Centre for Plasma in Agri-Food (AgriPlas) has been officially opened at the Institute for Global Food Security at Queen's University Belfast.

AgriPlas is the first of its kind in Europe; its focus will not only be pioneering research into cold plasma – partially or wholly ionised gases that have antimicrobial properties – but also its application.

Cold plasma tech could 'transform' UK food production

Compiling a list of recent developments of this sort could provide us with a good overview to start digging deeper for classified stuff, a mammoth project of sorts but we have the people who could pull it off.
However. I'd prefer to skip the legwork and see your take first, to be frank. Let's see what you've got?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

listen, here's the thing. it is a REAL national security concern. there has been an enormous amount of money invested in this project. it has few civilian applications as applied in the aerial sense. it provides technical, and therefore strategic supremacy in the air, and it may even underwater...who can say. what I could say is KNOWN plasma physics. what the navy might say, in a classified program, might be 60-70years ahead of what I could say. that said [lol], I really don't want to say, because I believe it is classified for a reason. that said [lol], the navy recently released a video showing an application of plasma technology [created by laser beam] that maybe someone can find or link...I believe it was released this week. it is extremely telling in the UFO sense, if you project 70 years of advanced research/development on top of it. I do not myself post links or quotes here because quite frankly, I don't want to learn how, and am not interested in developing an ATS sockpuppet persona [this is my only account]. everyone here, btw, who doesn't use a real name, is a sock person persona, no matter how long stationed here.

I have long term interest in UFO and psychic fields, but expertise in other fields which, unfortunately, led me to be something of a debunker. because UFOs [aliens version] are as impossible to pin down as ghosts and sasquatch, but are as often seen and experienced, doesn't mean there is any nuts and bolts aspects beyond our own psyche, much in the same way a drug experience may be real, but is also limited solely to personal psyche. [I have never used strong drugs BTW, and do not advocate drug usage, just using it as an analogy]. there will be no sasquatch bodies, and there will be no ufo bodies...its that simple, although both are real. from a science/psychology, that's where the data ends up.

because other countries know as much as I might say here, and because the UFO issue has caused so much mental illness in those with a sincere desire to understand and not be fooled, i encourage researchers here look into the tictac ufos through the military development attitude, so I will say this: look at known beamed plasma technology, the known attributes of artificially formed and sustained plasma balls, pay attention to gravitics, densities, and internal/external temperatures. consider why they might be formed more easily in high atmosphere, and what land based tech might form them. look at the light/color spectrum produced by plasma balls. look at factors of self-sustaining plasma balls, and wave shape modulation of balls. consider the newer [newest published] understandings of plasma physics particularly. and consider through known funding and black projects this thing has been going on quite awhile...lets say since Ronald regan. believe it or not, the answers are simpler than most nuts and bolts ufos theory will ever be. plasma is not far out...it is nothing more than one of 4 states matter can take, although the most overlooked. good luck.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Kellkell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

Also please stop saying "trolling" all the time. That word does not mean... etc. Princess Bride. Pat Pending.

Cute, what do you propose? Should we take a deep dive into the Princess Bride vernacular and square this all away with a more appropriate term?? I’m sure — in your vast lexicon of Internet forum correspondence — you’ve got the term that is apropos for such haughty and decorum-appropriate word salad, no?

Please enlighten us plebeian masses, masser. We’d very much appreciate it and would consider washing your feet.... pat pending, of course.

edit on 10-8-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
So the Tic Tac like UFOs are made by the government?
Where is the evidence for that? Everything points to the opposite.

Pilots, Senators, a former assistant deputy Secretary of defence and others are publicly clueless on what the Tic Tacs are.
(interviewed by Tucker on Fox News)

The characteristics of the objects are so technologically far ahead of anything we have that its highly unlikely that its man made.
Instant acceleration, 90 degree turns at very high speed, staying airborne for a week, top speed of at least mach 20, the ability to operate both in the air and under water. The list goes on.

Anyone who has worked within RnD at a large high tech company (I have for 14 years) knows that things takes time to develop.
Progress is made in increments. You just dont build jet aircraft and then suddenly jump to building flying saucers that are far far ahead in technology.

And what about the sightings of objects with these characteristics in the 1940ies and 50ies? Were they also ours? Really?
Richard Dolan made a good video the other day about the subject and went through old sightings similar to the Tic Tac UFO.
edit on 10-8-2019 by tjocksteffe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I suppose Dr Sarfatti tells us what he thinks, if we are to consider any of his research/theories.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

Tj, you are thinking inside the ufo lore box. Instead of saying, “A tech craft cannot display physics defying right angle turns”, instead you should be asking, “what could travel 500 miles in one second and make a right angle turn (and then even disappear)?” I am not convinced all ufos are the same, or that any have proven the charateristics you claim are proven.

But i think you would agree, Certainly no conventional nuts and bolts craft can do that. But if you had a handheld laser that travelled 500 miles and aimed it toward the eastern horizon, and then flipped the beam toward western horizon, the end of the beam will have travelled 1000 miles in one second. No problem throwing some right angles in there as well. No physics violated. This is largely repeat info from earlier.

I am not interested in spoon feeding or proving anything. If people are really interested in what is likely going on...with why the tic tac was able to be waiting at the fighter jets’ preapproved rendezvous location...with not looking for the most far put theories and conspiracy, but want reasonable analysis and answers, i assist here in pointing out the “ignored-obvious”. Time will prove this perspective out, and there will never be alien ufo disclosure by the government, nor will they admit to having any nature spirits either, or explain to the masses what a nature spirit is. Why. Because they dont have a nature spirit and they dont know anything about what one is.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The info that tic tacs might be military tech was indeed posted.i posted in another thread about how the roosvelt had a similar incident.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

OK you've showed a complete ignorance of what has been written previously here and in other threads. But it's OK. This is social media and the motto of this site is "apply ignorance".

Time for a tweet and delete again, no?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Remember, as we discussed before - Kev covered this a long time ago?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Remember, as we discussed before - Kev covered this a long time ago?

Bedlam was spinning yarns about the US navy operating a secret fleet of craft using inertial shielding 10 years ago...

www.fark.com... mputer-chips-to-play-dominos-with-engineer?startid=50884996

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
*Snip *

Anyway, back to topic, another set of tweets by TDL where he eludes to knowing stuff and others knowing stuff or lying, yada yada, but still he isn't saying (no surprise there), but does use it as yet another opportunity to remind everyone to buy some stock....smfh #2

edit on 10-8-2019 by spacedoubt because: Snipped comments on staff action

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Ah... the Forevermen.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

OK you've showed a complete ignorance of what has been written previously here and in other threads. But it's OK. This is social media and the motto of this site is "apply ignorance".

Is that legit? Of course, I know the statement is nonsense but did he really post that?

He's over the edge

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

That's pretty neat, parodyman! Good enough to delete it! I really hope it's our old hotdog-van behind the truck? Is it doing fine? Delete that as well!

However. Another divine set of tweets inspired me to design a gigantic altar piece for the church of Tom. A massive triptych of oil-paintings, Hero-nymus Bosch-style, illustrating this enormous, unnerving issue with a "strong" group of Senators (this is not, I repeat, this is not a perfect oxymoron) in the foreground, who just received their blessings of newly known knowns with a TTSA briefing; I'm thinking rainbows, possibly rays of starlight or laser beams reaching all the way down to their heads.

Maybe a few golden glorioles (the other kinda glory-holes) in the form of base-caps hovering over shadowy figures in the background, who are crowded into the same dark projec...err... poloshirt. Can't paint the Emperor with multiple heads naked after all!

Oh, the glory! By the way... you don't happen to sit on piles of classified plasma-tech research, or do you?

edit on 10-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

So what is a "nature spirit" in your opinion?

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kellkell

Word Salad with a side of Balsamic Vinegar

First: You're not the first to presume the tictacs are military controlled. Many of us have made this very argument in the previous thread which you didn't read. Oddly enough the more you dig into space platforms (and subsequent deep space research), the more you see the Navy has their fingers knuckle-deep in that pie. Weird, but it's a dead end for us all unless someone wants to pull a Lazar at AUTEC.

Second: You've dropped some neat terms that one can find scattered among research abstracts and various tech blogs I'm sure. It's the Silicon Valley approach to engineering - wow them with science terms and sell them on the "proof of concept pending funding". Your plasma theory lacks one major component that is absolutely necessary - a vacuum. A gas won't ionize under atmospheric pressure, so "projecting" a plasmoid is a no-go without some form of nuts-and-bolts containment. Now mind you, I'm not hip to all the modern processes used for plasma generation, but I'm pretty certain there's no "plasma cannon" projecting objects in the sky that give radar returns. Which leads me to...

Third: Solid objects tend to reflect radar waves that can be picked up by Naval carrier groups.
edit on 12/8/2019 by ParticleNode because: Post Format OCD - I'm getting help for my condition

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
As Luis Elizondo would tell you (see below), it wouldn't matter what they tell you, people are going to believe what they want to believe. The fact that they'll never know for sure (although they have a pretty good idea) only leaves them in a position to release what they know and let others decide for themselves what to make of it. Elizondo tends to repeat that in most of his interviews.

Here are some quotes from Elizondo...

“When you’re talking about a potential threat that we don’t have any understanding at all of what it is, how it works, where it comes from, or who’s behind it, that’s a different conversation, because, as a national security instrument, we are paid to have those answers on behalf of the Ameri-can people,” Lue explained. “We’ve been dealing with this problem for a long time, if not decades. And the fact that our government and other governments aren’t really any closer to understanding some of those basic interrogatives is very unsettling. So, naturally, people don’t want to have that conversation, especially the Department of Defense.”

When Chase asked how others reacted when they were apprised of the sensitive information, Lue explained, “Different people react differently to different information. It is really a personal thing. Most of them would look at me and look at my deputy. They’d kind of shake their heads and say, yeah, I kind of figured this is what we’re talking about. Some people will laugh at it, some people will kind of gasp, and then hold their breath. Other folks might make jokes at it. Not to be funny, but it’s a way of relieving some of the stress that evolved when you’re seeing something that is outmaneuvering anything we have. There are about 30 per-cent of the people, in my experience, who absolutely can’t process it. It’s too much; they don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to even think about it, for whatever reason. And I respect that.”

mufon.z2systems.com...(1).pdf

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Big Lou is almost on the wishful thinking train with this logic he espouses from this.

The Government just doesn’t have the capacity at this point to have these answers. They’ve admitted that many times, it’s just that the believers don’t want to accept that and concoct bizarre rumors with no proof from strange people about aliens in caves working with the government, and other bizarre scenarios about the government having crashed alien vehicles all over the place, or having re-engineered alien spaceships, again---without any real proof.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Personally, I think Elizondo knows that this phenomena can be traced all the way back to the Bible, but our government wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole, nor would they want people to think they're pushing religious beliefs, much less confirm what other people have already known for thousands of years that might be a waste of money to rehash.

I'm sure he's truly interested in wanting to understand if/how/why it can be a national security threat, but we'll never have those answers until it's too late.

It does make you wonder how people would react if this type of information was released for everyone to try and make heads or tails out of on their own.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join