It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilson-Raybould just finished Trudeau

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr
“(Telford) was like ‘if Jody is nervous, we would of course line up all kinds of people to write op-eds saying that what she is doing is proper,’” Wilson-Raybould said Prince texted her.
Did the Katie Telford, Chief of Staff suggest that they have journalists in their pocket who can whip up a positive op-ed in support of any decision by the Wilson-Raybould in favor of Lavalin? Dear god.

Really? You are shocked by that?
edit on 1-3-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

“(Telford) was like ‘if Jody is nervous, we would of course line up all kinds of people to write op-eds saying that what she is doing is proper,’” Wilson-Raybould said Prince texted her.
Did the Katie Telford, Chief of Staff suggest that they have journalists in their pocket who can whip up a positive op-ed in support of any decision by the Wilson-Raybould in favor of Lavalin? Dear god.

Of course not. I simply feel it's not received enough attention and it needs tti be discussed.

That is what we do here, isn't it?
edit on 2-3-2019 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
According to reports ken barbie tried to protect jobs and not so much the actual person who was bribed by the late dictator and all of ken barbies communication was legal and legit.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
According to reports ken barbie tried to protect jobs and not so much the actual person who was bribed by the late dictator and all of ken barbies communication was legal and legit.

And you believe that?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

And you believe that?

I am to far from the situation to have a valid opinion on it.

I do believe the part about him being ken barbie though.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Of course not. I simply feel it's not received enough attention and it needs tti be discussed.

That is what we do here, isn't it?

It is. Many in the US don't believe that most of the MSM is in bed with the Democratic Party even when presented with damming proof of it. Emails and Donna Brazille just to mention a few.

Trudeau won't survive this, he is in the deep end and not a very good swimmer.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Yes, I just got 3 disabled comments on CBC that will probable get me a 3 month ban. The common word I used was corruption.
and it was on a SNC Lavalin topic. They can only protect their master so far.

NDP Alberta,meanwhile, also has been going after free speech under the guise of their new Election Committee. So far they have gone after and fined the Rebel and The Canadian Tax Payer Federation. They also have a Hate law in the works which brought up the Rebel about 6 times. The Rebel can be over the top but they sure have zeroed in on some topics the MSN won't touch

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I am continously in awe of how many Easterners appear to have no knowledge of Equalization payments. Is it buried by the press there? Even though Bernier brought up the embarrassment of Quebec always qualifing yearly for billions of dollars they still deny.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
BOOM

link

It just keeps getting better and better I say...Hence..but all will come out soon ....

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
a reply to: Carcharadon

I am continously in awe of how many Easterners appear to have no knowledge of Equalization payments. Is it buried by the press there? Even though Bernier brought up the embarrassment of Quebec always qualifing yearly for billions of dollars they still deny.

Eastern Canadians don't have a clue when it comes to Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Completely oblivious and now they want a pat on the back for finally ousting the Liberals in Ontario.

Puh-leeze.

I'd like Trump to hit Quebec with about 10000 MOAB's and just crater the place completely. I hate those French scumbags with every fibre of my being.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

We are in danger, truly:

Trudeau violated multiple conflict laws, re: family trip to Aga Khan
www.thestar.com... html

torontosun.com...
Boyle, after all, was once married to Zaynab Khadr, the jihadist-endorsing older sister of Canada’s poster boy for terrorism, Omar Khadr, who after being convicted of terrorism by the Yanks, and later recanting, is now $10.5 million richer thanks to the Trudeau government’s decision to pay him off rather than fight him in court for Canada’s alleged failure to protect his rights.

Another article discussing WHY would Trudeau want to meet with a declared terrorist and why would he bring Boyle back to Canada, but more importantly why would Boyle have the right to meet with the Prime Minister in the House of Parliament?
globalnews.ca...

Why is Trudeau obsessed with Islam? Trudeau has created a law stating it is illegal to criticize Islam (against Freedom of speech):
www.youtube.com...

Trudeau says: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told CBC in January 2016 that "Islam is not incompatible with Western secular democracy." Perhaps there is a reason he wants to import three million refugees:
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Trudeau government had secret plan to bring Jihadi Jack back to Canada, but the British Foreign Office ruined their plans.
The plan involved smuggling Letts into Turkey and then Canada.
But the British Foreign Office allegedly torpedoed the Canadian gambit.
torontosun.com... KZhuXXOJNV6R-oD4MjO9588

edit on 2-3-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

We are in danger with Trudeau and the liberals at the helm.

Thank you for your insightful and informative posts.👍🏼

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

My thoughts are that what if he is a secret Muslim? I have no problem with other faiths or ethnicities, etc.

BUT - if he is a secret Muslim and he is of the extreme nature (not saying he is, just thinking outside the box) then he has permission to lie, called takiya, and he can lie to anyone he wishes and they think they have their god given right to do so, that it is correct to do so if it furthers Islam. He goes out of his way to have endless photo ops with Muslims, and to bring in young men of Muslim faith who have no job skills and cannot even speak English, is seen at mosques all the time and he never has the same involvement with any other people/faiths.

He has even stated that Muslims that come to Canada are more Canadian than those who were born here due to circumstance because those that were born here take everything for granted. What an insult! And how demeaning to the people that you supposedly represent.

What if he is part of the intended destruction of the Western world? Not saying he is doing this, just thinking outside the box.

He always has that smug smile on his face which is the exact same smile one sees on members of the Sharia belief - and he has it everytime someone confronts him. They believe they are entitled to their actions and everyone else is below them.

Why is he so intent on bringing ISIS members back to Canada? They left Canada to kill people over a belief, opinions, a way of life. This is treason and against everything Canada is about. They should rot where they are. But no, he wants to bring them back and rehabilitate them. And he says Canada doesn't have enough money to care for its own veterans who stood up for Canada and to fight evil. It's just beyond comprehension.

It brings to mind that old saying: where there is smoke, there is fire.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

It brings to mind that old saying: where there is smoke, there is fire.

I felt the same way when he was doing all the photo ops in Mosques. I believe he wants more Muslims in Canada because he’s planning on giving refugees a vote, and of course they will vote more of their kind into parliament.
Sharia law is not far off if that is the case. 😔

Oh Canada 🇨🇦 Our home and native land
No longer will you be glorious and free.

ETA: I really like your avatar. Have a life sized copy of that pic in my living room.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh, that's so cool, re: picture (thank you). I picked up a book at the flea market, The Shroud by Ian Wilson. I was never sure one way or the other if the shroud is real, but the immense information on the shroud in this book has me convinced. It's so detailed it can be overwhelming at times, but it's convincing (to me anyway)

Yes, he is going for the vote for sure. I'll never understand the need for fame, importance, to be admired/worshipped when it's just a blip in one's life especially when you have devious intentions. But then again, everyone is different. I suppose it's a lifetime of being entitled, adored, no consequences, etc. And if he is in the elite group, then yes I can see exactly what is going on.

My heart is breaking for Canada.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Doctors will say her heart attack was likely the result of work-related stresses. Unfortunately a fire broke out in her office destroying all evidence while she was en route to the hospital. The PM read a lovely poem he wrote at her funeral and did an interpretive Native American dance. SNC Lavalin stock prices had visibly recovered by the end of the day leaving traders mystified as to whether Mr Trudeau's secret sauce was his dance or his poetry.

edit on 3-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

A bit dramatic?

Interesting thought, but this is Canada, not the US and Trudeau, not the Clintons.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

It would be much more than Justin going down over this. Does 1 life matter to these people? I'm sure it means nothing to them and they will do whatever is necessary to hold on to power.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

It would be much more than Justin going down over this. Does 1 life matter to these people? I'm sure it means nothing to them and they will do whatever is necessary to hold on to power.

Friendly bet then.

I say no one dies over this. Not one person.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join