It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what would you do 'This isn't over': Islamic State loyalties linger despite defeat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So what would you do with the defeated ISIS radicals as they flee for their lives and seek asylum ?

There are those who say let them go home to their own countries.

There are those who think reeducation and then release.

There are those who say those released will just continue the fight until their last breath or rear/birth new Jihadist.

Other say shoot them on sight with no mercy just as they have shown all non believers.

DEIR AL-ZOR PROVINCE, Syria (Reuters) - Having joined Islamic State in Syria four years ago, the Algerian woman only abandoned the jihadists' last scrap of besieged territory when her daughter was shot in the leg.

"I don't regret it, even now ... If my daughter was not injured, I would have stayed," said the woman, speaking behind a full face veil as her 19-year-old daughter lay on a mattress nearby unable to walk.

Asked why she went to Syria, she said: "This is what I believe in ... the laws of God."

So far around 30,000 have fled the pending assault on their remaining strong point. With their actions based on their god's commands I think I would be looking for a new deity myself.

Comments from the article were interesting:
TopDeadSenter wrote:

Hundreds or even thousands have returned to western cities. Stockholm, London, Brussels, Paris, Marseilles, Birmingham, just all over. At present they will be converting others and being feted as heroes amongst the local communities. They followed the holy words better than the rest, therefore they occupy the high ground in the thousand year plus battle against the non-believers. The next stage in the battle will be when they pull off some terrorism spectacular and get the attention of even more of their communities, together with the continued demographic jihad. I read than Antwerp like London is now minority-majority. Sorry, but it will not be long now before sharia is rolled out, and even the blindest observer will realize it WAS a long game after all.

Good luck to us all.

Another comment from Puchaiyank:

I have no empathy or sympathy for a group of people who pillage cities, destroying historical relics, recruiting boys and girls, engaging in sex with underaged children, killing adults who do not support their ideology and showing no mercy or remorse by cuttings heads off as a way to control their illegal occupation. Hunt down each and everyone of these warped thugs and give them a taste of their own brand of justice...do not spare a single terrorist's life...including stupid young western adults who joined in the carnage...

SO, my question is what would you do with these little religious darlings. Welcome them back to your country on a bet they will have a change of heart/religion or what ?
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Im leaning towards towards killem.
bear tries to eat me, I shoot it

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
How would these ISIS radicals, or "little religious darlings" as you call them, have acted if one of their prisoners escaped? Have they ever showed mercy to their captives? Then why should anyone show mercy to them? They're terrorists, eager to wield absolute power over millions, by building an ultra-conservative caliphate that strictly enforces Shariah law, while slaughtering infidels. They should be shown NO MERCY.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I would just be happy if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on Arabs in the Middle East. It's time to stop killing Arabs for Israel.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To date, more than 170,000 people (mostly Christians and Shiites) were killed in Iraq by ISIS.

www.quora.com...

SO, my question is what would you do with these little religious darlings.

Force feed them bacon and ham, served up as a smoothie, till their stomach's explode.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I would just be happy if the US would stop dropping 30,000 bombs per year on Arabs in the Middle East. It's time to stop killing Arabs for Israel.

Interesting. Now, back to the OP's question.

What would you do with the remaining members of ISIS?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

That is a good thought that has nothing to do with the 30,000 Jihadist looking for a new home. What has been done in the past is the past and not today or the future.. You want to talk about the past how far you wanna go back to see just how ruthless both sides can be. This latest crop of refugees represent a clear and present danger to any society that is not their flavor of Sunni Wahhabi Muslim.

So what would you do ?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Get them into coding and onto a new career path maybe?
Police Academy?
Move them into NASA?
Japanese Gameshow?
South Dakota Dude Ranch?
ATS Moderators?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is how you fight insurgency:

"(43) Undercover Israeli soldiers admitted in 2005 to throwing stones at other Israeli soldiers so they could blame it on Palestinians, as an excuse to crack down on peaceful protests by the Palestinians."

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Get them into coding and onto a new career path maybe?
Police Academy?
Move them into NASA?
Japanese Gameshow?
South Dakota Dude Ranch?
ATS Moderators?

Or they could be on the Staff for Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. I have no doubt she would hire them.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I lean towards no quarter, as no quarter was given by ISIS/L.
It can get out of hand though.
edit on 27-2-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

That is a good thought that has nothing to do with the 30,000 Jihadist looking for a new home. What has been done in the past is the past and not today or the future.. You want to talk about the past how far you wanna go back to see just how ruthless both sides can be. This latest crop of refugees represent a clear and present danger to any society that is not their flavor of Sunni Wahhabi Muslim.

So what would you do ?

Stop bombing for no reason. We are creating future terrorists:

More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq

This guy's pregnant wife was killed by a US bombing in Iraq. Maybe the reason why they hate us and commit acts of terrorism is because we are bombing the effing Shiite out of them every year!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

And that is a good point!!

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So what would you do ?

I don't think he is going to answer that question.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This interview explains exactly everything that is wrong going on the Middle East and why the Arabs hate our guts:

This is so ugly and so distasteful most people think it's fake. Maybe it is. But I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

This interview explains exactly everything that is wrong going on the Middle East and why the Arabs hate our guts:

This is so ugly and so distasteful most people think it's fake. Maybe it is. But I doubt it.

Ugly yes and that was a good video . Over the years there have been many stories and yet it continues to this very day.. There have been others who have made the same claims and documented what was actually going on. But again that has absolutely nothing to do with the ISIS bunch that needs to be dealt with. So again what would you do ?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I vote we pay Brazil to keep them in their prisons. They likely would not survive long so the financials won't be expensive. Then we can see what happens to Islamic fanatics in hell with true demons .seems fitting.

a reply to: dfnj2015
Ok I get you, fair enough. But we need to drop a few more for a few more years, ok?

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

So what would you do with the defeated ISIS radicals as they flee for their lives and seek asylum ?

Nothing , they made the choice to go to Syria and Iraq , let them stay there and let the locals decide their fate .

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Non surrender, kill them as they're discovered without prejudice and without questions.

ISIS surrenders? Military tribunal with an immediate execution upon conviction of ISIS affiliation.

ISIS sympathizer, death after military tribunal and conviction. No conviction, perm denial entry into the United States.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join