It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester County man causes fatal crash in sixth DUI in 9 years, police say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here you go , a winner of the decade candidate.

"David Strowhouer has pleaded guilty to five DUIs since 2010. During what police in Delaware County are calling his sixth, the Willistown resident over the weekend crashed head-on into another vehicle after leaving his mother’s funeral, killing a woman."
Let that sink in for a minute, 6 DUIs since 2010 and this one he killed someone.

This waste of flesh and resources does not deserve any mercy at this point. I'm pretty militant on driving intoxicated or distracted due to 2 different people that mattered to me being lost to selfish drivers but I can't imagine that their is anyone on ATS that can find an honest defense for this loser.

This coward was so selfish that he tried to point the blame at his cousin..Just one thing wrong with that..His cousin is in Puerto Rico.

"However, an interview with Strowhouer’s brother revealed that Strowhouer was driving alone. Further, the cousin that Strowhouer blamed the crash on was at his home in Puerto Rico at the time. Surveillance video later confirmed the brother’s account. Inside the ruined Dodge truck, detectives found a wallet containing Strowhouer’s expired Florida driver’s license —he was ineligible to drive in Pennsylvania because of his previous DUIs, according to prosecutors."

Lock him up..Launch into space..drop in the ocean..Doesnt really matter as long as this drain stops taking from the world.

www.philly.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

In most cases I think prison should always be an absolute last resort.

But according to the article, the guys already done prison time for previous drink driving offences. Yet he still got behind the wheel, with the full knowledge that he'd be going back to prison if caught.

The guy is a lost cause and will never learn... imo, the maximum sentence would be completely appropriate in this instance.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this just goes to show just how well laws work. yet gun control laws will stop people from being killed with guns? well i guess now since he should be going to jail for murder, he will actually stop driving. or wait a minute. i am forgetting that drunk people can not be expected to make informed and rational decisions about what they are doing, so should he even be held responsible for his decisions to drive drunk, since he was drunk at the time he decided to drive drunk? or does that only apply to women?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

A life in solitary with no visitation, just like the sentence he gave his victim, no one sees you, you don’t get to see anyone.

Personally I’d forgo his meals and give him kitchen scraps and dog food as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I believe in ZERO tolerance for DUI.

Wanna drive drunk and put everyone else in danger? 1st DUI gets your license revoked.

Second DUI gets you sent to jail for a year.

Third DUI it's 5 years. plus 10 years probation with weekly and random blood alcohol checks.

Do it after that and it's anywhere from 10 to 20 years in prison because you're obviously too stupid to get it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

As my dad would say, "Put him under the jail."

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The state loves drunks.

Endless tax dollars, liquor licenses and it creates new criminals.

You will get plenty of gore stories like this to justify the millions raked in.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
The state loves drunks.

Endless tax dollars, liquor licenses and it creates new criminals.

You will get plenty of gore stories like this to justify the millions raked in.

It's odd to me how you don't in your post mention the only true criminal in the story and that is the waste of flesh drunk driver.

Nah..it's the mans fault because they make people drink.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I believe in ZERO tolerance for DUI.

Wanna drive drunk and put everyone else in danger? 1st DUI gets your license revoked.

Second DUI gets you sent to jail for a year.

Third DUI it's 5 years. plus 10 years probation with weekly and random blood alcohol checks.

Do it after that and it's anywhere from 10 to 20 years in prison because you're obviously too stupid to get it.

I believe in one chance. Only because the blood alcohol level may or may not be accurate. Plenty of people who think they are buzzed get a DUI. Personally, I don't drink, but I can kind of see a case for some leniency (assuming you don't straight up kill or injury someone and weren't clearly driving erratically.... i.e., pulled over at roadblock).

After your second, you clearly have a "problem" and maybe rehab is in order along with some jail time.

Third time you should be doing some hard time behind bars imho with Fleece Johnson... the booty warrior.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lock him up...for good.

It's a shame that drunk drivers are allowed 6 chances to finally kill someone. Astonishing. Sickening. And frightening to know that this is probably not the only guy out there driving illegally and while intoxicated...

I really hope that this coward gets significant jail time...like for the rest of his natural life.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You are missing the whole point of my post.

Just like you are supposed to.

The court system and state are making bank creating criminals and selling permits to sell alcohol at the same time, and justifying it on the backs of dead bodies like this one.

Punishments should be severe AFTER a crime is commited.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You are missing the whole point of my post.

Just like you are supposed to.

The court system and state are making bank creating criminals and selling permits to sell alcohol at the same time, and justifying it on the backs of dead bodies like this one.

Punishments should be severe AFTER a crime is commited.

Sure that makes sense..Im all in favor of criminals paying the price for their selfish crimes.

If i had my way you get arrested for a DUI one time you lose your license for 3 years..get arrested for it again you lose it forever..

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik
this just goes to show just how well laws work. yet gun control laws will stop people from being killed with guns? well i guess now since he should be going to jail for murder, he will actually stop driving. or wait a minute. i am forgetting that drunk people can not be expected to make informed and rational decisions about what they are doing, so should he even be held responsible for his decisions to drive drunk, since he was drunk at the time he decided to drive drunk? or does that only apply to women?

The solution, is to ban sober drivers... for their own protection. Gun control logic.

The second part of your post... that is a can of worms that could destroy the internet...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow. That many DUI's.
And getting his 6th, LEAVING HIS MOTHERS FUNERAL?
I think its safe to say, he has some serious issues.
Should have been locked up, and the key thrown away, after the third.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is only one solution for stupid people like this, self driving cars...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"Alcoholism is the only disease that you can get yelled at for."

-Mitch Hedberg

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It's not a disease.

Alcoholism starts with a choice.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I got a DUI when I was 21. Paid a 500 dollar fine, lost my license for 6 months and did 10 hours of classes. A mere slap on my hand and I kept drinking and driving.

A year later I got my second. It took 7 years to get my license back. I paid over 12 grand in fines, classes, etc. I won't type out all of what I went through, but I'll say this, it made a lasting impact and I've never drank and drove again. Still drink, just won't drive.

1st. Penalty needs to be harsher IMO! I know if I had faced the severity of of 2nd on the 1st. I wouldn't have gotten two!

BTW, both were from me doing a slow and go at a stop sign RIGHT IN FRONT OF AN OFFICER!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
So looks like this loser is finally going to get sentenced soon...

www.inquirer.com...

Best part of this article is reading "Those criminal offenses carry a maximum penalty of 85 years in prison, depending on how Judge Mary Alice Brennan sentences Strowhouer in November."

Hopefully he never sees day light again.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Should of been locked up already..give the POS life!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join