It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Creepy Facts About The Madeleine McCann Case

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: KTemplar
Have you a link for that please?
I can't find any info on it.
Rainbows
Jane

I pulled a random article from the search returns, this is the New York Post.

nypost.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Thank you hun.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I’m really hoping for a happy ending for them all. The comments on some of the article are pretty sad.

Comments like she can’t be Madeleine because her she is 21; how does she really know her age. Children tend to believe what they are told. Her supposed grandmother disowning her is also suspect as well.

Either way, this girl needs rescuing!

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Agreed!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I’ve just had dinner in a restaurant and on the next table was Kate and Gerry McCann

My 12 week old baby girl dropped her dummy Kate picked it up and commented how beautiful she was

I’ve never seen a woman look like she carry’s so much pain in my life, her husband though Jesus I was sick of hearing is voice never shut up

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Its so obvious the parents are culpable, it sickens me every time a news article mentions some "new suspect", charge the parents and make them pay back every cent of public money wasten on frivilous investigations into a non exisstant kiddnapper.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaaaaamazing
Has it never crossed your mind why Kate is tormented? Look at all the interviews, Kate is a controlled woman, Jerry is a very severe controlling person. They know what happened. They know. Please read Kates book and what smacks me in the face where she says "her (maddie) perfect little genitals torn apart".???? WHAAATT, Why would a mother even voice a thing like that never mind putting it in a book.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Bumping for later reading

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I can't recommend enough, the book 'Programmed To Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder' by David McGowan. Ignore the title and it's description, you'd have to read it to understand why I recommend it with regards this case.

Very heavyweight journalism and may well change your view of the entire world.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

My thought process is Gerry is behind it as part of whatever sick club he is in. Kate knows and carries that pain with her and can not ever speak out because 11 million pound later.

Kate was very quiet but Gerry was the loudest person in the room his voice was going through me by the end.

posted on Jul, 22 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join