It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Creepy Facts About The Madeleine McCann Case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Richard D Hall has a few videos about the MM case .

Well worth the time and cover a number of points raised here .

www.richplanet.net...

As an aside, a Friend of mine who has vast experience in the field is convinced She was kidnapped and it has been covered up.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

MM case is conspiracy 101

its what this site is all about

I know but it belongs in RATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: KTemplar

I know what anesthetists do. I have a friend who is one. He is very rich, and super protective over his kids, and would never even think about what you may be suggesting

Just because your friend is super protective over his kids and wouldn't think about doing some anything potentially harmful to them doesn't mean you can say Mr McCann wouldn't. Just because he's an anesthetist doesn't mean anything. Harold Shipman was a GP after all.

As a smart person once said "
I don’t know why it is so hard to believe that there are freaks out there"

I don't know why it's so hard to believe her parents are to blame. Whether directly involved or not, the sole blame for what happened to that poor little girl begins and ends with them.

You are correct, they never should have left those kids alone. That we can agree on!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

www.richplanet.net...

As an aside, a Friend of mine who has vast experience in the field is convinced She was kidnapped and it has been covered up.

I also believe she was kidnapped and it has been covered up!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

well its in skunkworks now

... thats fair

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You say you think the parents drugged her to get to sleep and got the dosage wrong and it killed her.

That would make sense of a lot of it, including why the mother seemingly immediately started talking of a kidnapping.

But, what about the blood behind the couch, and in the car, etc? Would an overdose of anesthesia cause blood? And even if so, why would she be behind the couch?
edit on 19-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

edit on 1922019 by Wide-Eyes because: Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

You say you think the parents drugged her to get to sleep and got the dosage wrong and it killed her.

That would make sense of a lot of it, including why the mother seemingly immediately started talking of a kidnapping.

But, what about the blood behind the couch, and in the car, etc? Would an overdose of anesthesia cause blood? And even if so, why would she be behind the couch?

The Portuguese Police believe she fell and knocked her head on the window sill. So I read somewhere when I first started following this case.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

www.richplanet.net...

Blimmey! Thank you for that link! That's my viewing sorted for some time to come!!!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There are clear videos of Mr McC showing 'duping delight' and some of Mrs McC showing disgust and contempt at the sincere interviewer asking questions.

One wonders why the 'authorities' are protecting them, actually.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And yes...why do these certified pedophiles appear in the "abduction" theory and their contact with at least one of them... Just the fact that a high profile politician is connected with what happened there is reason for the "brotherhood" to cover this murder up. Maybe the poor little girl died by accident while being pimpped out and got the McCans being seriously warned to play along and shut up while being very well compensated for their loss.

This was not just an accidental overdose... the blood, the freaks connected make it so..

Very sad story and I hope this little girl can rest in peace...if she is the one who died.

edit on 19/2/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

It's this brotherhood that is being overlooked it would seem that an unknown number of them work in high positions of controlling agencies, gov media etc. They are everywhere and it would appear there is three groups with ancient bloodlines that run everything, check out the black nobility (Venetians)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

No....just stop...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I understand how this hurts you, you would rather take the general narrative and put it to bed, however there are far to many inconsistencies to put this particular CT to bed

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you take the time to watch the Richard D Hall videos a member posted at the top of this page you might change your mind. He paid a professional US Statement Analysis expert that is often used by US law enforcement to examine their statements. It's a compelling watch and, imho, reveals a lot that we don't know about the case. They appeared to know that she was dead right from the start. YMMV.
edit on 21/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you want some nightmare fuel just look into the..... ahm “art” these people like.

Cannibal art for instance

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Thanks Lightspeed.

Richard is on another speaking tour this year so hopefully he'll have some new insights.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No....just stop...

Please open your eyes, your ears and your mind.
Madeleine most probably was not the first and most probably will not be the last.
The slaughter of the innocents.

If I could grow huge, green, angry and smash the bastards responsible, I gladly would.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I think they were spectacularly bad parents.

But harbouring clones, to be harvested at some later date???

That poor wee lassie was abducted and murdered, or if she was not she probably wishes she was by now.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

the clone angle came about after watching them always describing her as if she was an object and a perfectly made object at that, of course cloning may not be real, well apart from dolly all that time ago.. which also had a link with Scotland.
and as i said before i may be flinging that out there as my defence mechanism, as if its any better whether she was a clone or not, but its also strange that there are no baby pictures of her. note. you could replace cloning with her being of a surrogate and paid for, the people at the top could conceivably harvest babies from a number of ways.

also they believe she is still alive and pray for her wherever she is.

my point was that it was a PsyOp, one that raises certain awareness's and fears.

i believe she is alive, with a new identity and has no idea she is MM
edit on 23-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join