It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hello ATS

Yesterday I had a rather disturbing DB(Dream Burst/Precognitive Dream) It wasn't long it was short and to the point. So I decided to give its own thread but with a disclaimer, just in case and at this point I'm totally hoping for the disclaimer option.

12 February 2019 DB: 19_ _ days to Doomsday.

That was it, that was all simple and to the point but as I said in previous DBs eg. Seeing the Whitehouse explode turned out to be a movie some years later

Unfortunately, the world at present seems to be geared toward the Doomsday Event... More American Stealing Oil Wars and the dismemberment of any Nuclear Armament Deals but as I warned WAY, WAY back on another thread American Republican 4th Rieche and we all know where the 3rd one took us

So I will give a brief in order scene of events to watch out for and any that come in the future that may pertain to this time period.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 05:34 AM : 2019-2022 Conservatives Out Of Government UK, Serious Terrorist Attack and World Financial Crash.

posted on Aug, 3 2018 @ 08:44 AM: Todays was quite a chilling image... 3rd August 2018 DB: A gravestone with large bold numbers and letters on it, "4TH JULY 2022".

I take a weakened America as an opportunity for some but then of late the Trump Administration hasn't really been the most friendly Ally of late orAmerica in general the past few decades and now having a rather unstable leader to boot... Economic War with China, Illegal Warmongering/Regime change in Syria and now Venezuela... I would like to say it's not possible but I simply cannot rule it out.

This will also pave the way for my far-reaching predictions for 2029-2037 Geological Disaster on an epic scale. Super Volcanoes, Flooding, Earthquakes, Landslides and Liquification. Any major conflict/strikes taking place on certain areas of the US continent strikes disaster for all humanity but then some countries may have already weighed up that option and ultimate scenario with a plan in place. Here's the Clock coming anytime after this runs out... Days or months later and not years.

The Yellowstone caldera is prime as I type, when, not if. Trump administration is sunbathing on an iceberg in the middle of the Bahamas, throwing sticks and stones at the world while that ice gets dangerously thin and it would only take one well place return to crack that ice wide open. I believe a proposed doomsday type conflict may start the 2029 events or for all I know that Yellowstone event may be the Doomsday event now on the clock? At this point I have events and I'm simply seeing how they fit or don't.

Remember if this is an event, it's not a total extinction event so Prep and Survival are key so start prepping now just in case... as the saying goes, "Better to be safe than sorry". If it turns out to be some movie I hope I didn't spoil the plot
Unfortunately, the current world political atmosphere and direction does not make the likelihood to be latter.
edit on 13-2-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
One should watch what they consume before bedtime
Remember , no eating and nothing but water 2 hours before bedtime
Helps keep the freaky dreams away.
Situation resolved.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
One should watch what they consume before bedtime
Remember , no eating and nothing but water 2 hours before bedtime
Helps keep the freaky dreams away.
Situation resolved.

Someone must have had a double mushroom pizza.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

a reply to: Gothmog

One should maybe read my past work before quickly rushing to ridicule... You wouldn't be so quick to respond in such a manner. There are no last laughs to be had here, I'm very serious.

Plus to add I don't publish monkey meanderings only verifiably precognitive events. Feel free to read through, no laughing and joking to be had here, I promise you Dreams Of A Worthy Mention

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Don't get upset at people for not believing in your delusions.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Just to add I don't do upset when the closed-minded are concerned, it's your loss to be unprepared not mine... and as I see it, it's not my country hitting the proverbial fan first.

Plus you may be getting confused with a more ego driven style of ATS member, I myself don't have one to bruise.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Trump administration is sunbathing on an iceberg in the middle of the Bahamas

Is that part of the dream you had? The world got so shaken up that giant icebergs got jostled loose and were floating around all over the place, and due to the destruction at home, the Trump Administration had taken refuge on one of these icebergs? I guess if it was big enough, they could install a mobile command post, with some engines mounted on each side. But in your dreams, you say they were already at the point where they had run out of gas, drifted to the Bahamas, and began lashing out at the rest of the world, meanwhile their command center is melting?

Man, sounds like they would be skating on some thin ice then...

Because as they escape the melting iceberg command center, I figure they would skate out to the edge of the ice, to the waiting rescue rafts, and that ice they would be skating on would be starting to get pretty thin, relative to it's original size.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Come on guys, no need to be rude. Dreams are a thing here at ATS. Just be at peace with it. What do you have to gain by behaving in this condescending, snide, derisive manner? I could just as easily pick apart your beliefs if you only had the courage to bare them. It's a part of being human, ok, we are all ridiculous. But this is relatively harmless, so, why not bark up some other tree? Are you gonna take the time to go give the owner/manager of the grocery store a piece of your mind because they sell magazines and newspapers which contain horoscope/astrological information? No, because nobody is being forced to pick it up and read or buy it, right?

I guess the difference here is that this is just some random ATS member, so, where you would lack the courage to do or say anything to a big important store owner or manager of a store, you feel emboldened in this situation here...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

One should maybe read my past work before quickly rushing to ridicule... You wouldn't be so quick to respond in such a manner. There are no last laughs to be had here, I'm very serious.

Plus to add I don't publish monkey meanderings only verifiably precognitive events. Feel free to read through, no laughing and joking to be had here, I promise you Dreams Of A Worthy Mention

Not ridicule
Per the AMA
Dreams are merely a reflection on one's mood and thoughts of the day

edit on 2/13/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
This is the Dreams and Predictions forum, what should we talk about here? Let's think a minute . . . Oh yea, we discuss dreams and predictions and Dreamer Oracle has both going on! Wow!

IMO dreams can have portents of the future woven into them. This may be due to the subconscious mind projecting scenarios based on conscious experiences or it may be that the mind can get occasional glimpses of future events through some latent or under developed capability. I certainly don't disregard all dreams as simply due to eating habits or lack of sleep or what have you. Some OTC and prescription medications will definitely cause strange dreams, but even those dreams can have useful insights.

I don't mind if these predictions never come true or that dreams may be just imaginative fancy, I find them an interesting study from a number of perspectives.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I like this post, appreciate the heads-up.

I do agree that it's better to be prepared for whatever's to happen.

So the biggest problem with the way people think in terms of 'end of the world' stuff is that almost everyone thinks about it like it's one big massive catastrophic event. Like in the movies. They don't consider the fact that it's a slow process and there have been signs, warning signs, for many years.

I also think that your personal vision isn't the same as my personal vision or other personal visions.

I could tell you that in all of my vision it has to do with water. So much water that there's no where left to go. I've seen it since I was a little kid. Wave after wave just dragging us all back no matter how much we struggle for higher ground. But that might not mean anything to you at all.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There, S&F on me. Figured it deserved at least that much.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Nope, just a simple analogy as to the current situation around the world... The Thin Ice being what remains of American world political standing as it has sort to punish those it deems a desired acquisition, even turning on its allies. The surrounding Ocean in this analogy will be a very stormy sinking end. No rafts, No rescues. Who knows maybe Venezuela turns out to be a last straw for the world as regards to America, who knows?? I just know an outcome with a few details in between the rest is conjecture or guesswork.

As to what I saw exactly I posted all bar one detail, after the day count and Doomsday I then slipped in and out of sleep to return to being sunk in water, buildings below and debris littering the deep water as to the dead I tend not to stick around and choose to wake up. It didn't seem relevant at the time so I omitted that detail as it was separate.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

You might need to read my above reply to a very gracious member.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well you can always blame it on the movies if you fail. There have to be atleast 20 movies every year toying with doomsday events.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Definitely deserving of respect. The rude posters always show up when something doesn't agree with their opinions.

My concern is you translating your own visions. Would it be more believable if you stated simpy the vision without opinion, like the Trump reference on a melting iceburg?

The interpretation somewhat belies your vision.

Sorry. I want to believe but there was too much personal politics involved for me to take seriously.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Come on guys, no need to be rude. Dreams are a thing here at ATS. Just be at peace with it. What do you have to gain by behaving in this condescending, snide, derisive manner? I could just as easily pick apart your beliefs if you only had the courage to bare them. It's a part of being human, ok, we are all ridiculous. But this is relatively harmless, so, why not bark up some other tree? Are you gonna take the time to go give the owner/manager of the grocery store a piece of your mind because they sell magazines and newspapers which contain horoscope/astrological information? No, because nobody is being forced to pick it up and read or buy it, right?

I guess the difference here is that this is just some random ATS member, so, where you would lack the courage to do or say anything to a big important store owner or manager of a store, you feel emboldened in this situation here...
There is a saying around here. “ deny ignorance”!!

Deny it a foothold and it won’t run rampant. Dreams are not precognition. None of the predictions made here have ever come true. Those who claim they can predict the future are simply lieing to gain some kind of recognition.

If we were to just let this go, or worse yet, humor those who make these claims, how easily this could get out of hand.

People come here to learn what is real. All of these conversations exist to get to the truth of many matters. If all of the fantasy threads that pop up daily were not addressed and called out each and every time, then facts and methods of finding them would become less and less important.

I will admit though, that denying ignorance is difficult on a site that so proudly supports it with forums like dreams/ predictions.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

Plus to add I don't publish monkey meanderings only verifiably precognitive events. Feel free to read through, no laughing and joking to be had here, I promise you [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread739492/pg7]

KANSASGIRL's REPLY:

"Verifiably precognitive events?" You can't verify it until after its happened. So what you've published today: we can't verify it until it's actually happened. So you're breaking your own policy by publishing an "event" before it's verified.

Semantics aside, what one or two events have you successfully predicted before? Even just telling us about one would help you out.

edit on 13-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

None. Read his predictions and what he uses as " proof "
Op tried to connect a dream about 2 surfers, with a birthday party shooting....in Texas.
You know...Where ALL the serious surfers hang out.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Doomsday dreams are not uncommon. I have had them. I don't want to be mean, but you seem to be taking the dream far too seriously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join