It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump needs to hit the shadow govt before 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I wont be voting for the guy if I don't see any take downs before 2020. If he starts arresting some MOFOs, then he has my vote. I don't care if it's just optics, something has to give. If no one is in jail by 2020, what the hell is the point?!?! Cause all that would mean is a continuation of "normal" deep state activities.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
I wont be voting for the guy if I don't see any take downs before 2020. If he starts arresting some MOFOs, then he has my vote. I don't care if it's just optics, something has to give. If no one is in jail by 2020, what the hell is the point?!?! Cause all that would mean is a continuation of "normal" deep state activities.

Youve finally realized the "shadow government" is eternal...no matter who the "temp" President is. And thats why nothing will happen. Its always been that way.

The puppetmasters control and move the strings...its never been about a short term employee wiping clean/revealing the slate.

Frank Zappa Quote.
"At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.".
edit on 11-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Sorry to see you'll be disappointed along with many of us.

Trump can't excise the Deep State because its too large, too powerful and way too embedded in every vital government organ of Intelligence, Justice, and Defense. And thanks to the CIA and Defense contractors, they have the money! And thanks to the Clintons, they have the pictures.

Never going to happen in our lifetimes.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm starting to suspect he's relying too heavily on the FBI to actually do their job- while the FBI is ever diligently out back scrubbing the evidence of the crimes they're involved in.

FBI and CIA should have been clean-slated by now. All new management would shake a lot of rats out of this sinking ship.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It seems to be a win/win for us. Either we get what we want in Trump beating the NWO... or it is time to walk away from politics, dig in and face evil until we are 6 feet deep. Either way, not much 'thinkin' that we will have to do if Trump can't get the job done.
edit on 11-2-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think some ATSers are banking too much on Qanon. There is no signs of high level "deep state" folk being arrested.

4-chan is pretty good at making things up and getting a lot of people to believe it. Like flat earth, or the okay sign meaning white power.

Qanon could easily just be an elaborate 4-chan troll.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Probably because the only "deep state" is the corporatocracy, of which Trump has always been a part of.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think one key sign of Trump's inability to remove the deep state is by replacing removed officials with officials who are just as sketchy.

Like the EPA guy. Trump seems far too invested in putting loyal "trump-praising" officials in high level spots. Just like that attorney general whitaker who said he would go on TV to praise trump because he was looking for a promotion.

Then trump promoted whitaker to attorney general.

That shows weak ego-based character to me..

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
edit- Nevermind this is not the time nor the place. Ok, its probably the time, but it's just not the place.
edit on 2/11/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Probably because the only "deep state" is the corporatocracy, of which Trump has always been a part of.

Bingo. His whole ''presidential thing'' is merely his move to grab a larger piece of that pie for himself.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

There was a brief moment when I held out hope for this guy.. When he blatantly repeated over and over that he had connections with the best people, that he would advance only the best and that of course he was himself the best of the best. I thought that maybe he would bring forth real captains of industry and accomplished organizational experts.
Naw.

edit. Make that a very brief moment.
edit on 28America/ChicagoMon, 11 Feb 2019 12:34:52 -0600Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:34:52 -060019022019-02-11T12:34:52-06:001200000034 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Whether HE does or not, SOMETHING has been awakened inside the American people.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
yeah whatever happened to draining the swamp?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Youve finally realized the "shadow government" is eternal...no matter who the "temp" President is. And thats why nothing will happen. Its always been that way.

The puppetmasters control and move the strings...its never been about a short term employee wiping clean/revealing the slate.

Frank Zappa Quote.
"At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.".

Trump is a willing participant, you could say he auditioned for the job of president, indeed he did present himself to the Council on Foreign Relations as such a candidate. look them up, they are a lovely bunch....not.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We'll never see another like him again, but Trump can only do so much.

Make no mistake though, he's done a lot of damage to the illusion if nothing else and more to ensue. The trolls are epic too.

Just enjoy it for that because, I'm afraid, that's all we get.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

We'll never see another like him again,

Well let’s hope not...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

no

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Correction,
I should have said, Council for National Policy
...Some info here,

extranewsfeed.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Why do you still think he was ever in it to correct anything? Why do you believe that a man whose primary methods of making money, his life long business model only works because corruption is only illegal if the perpetrator is poor, would EVER seek to correct any of this?

What would it take to show you how fundamentally stupid it is to continue to have faith in the robber baron who is your President?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Frank Zappa Quote.

Trump is a willing participant, you could say he auditioned for the job of president, indeed he did present himself to the Council on Foreign Relations as such a candidate. look them up, they are a lovely bunch....not.

Oh, indeed thats probably the case. And the problem with the "draining the swamp" thing-promised? Well, it never was gonna get drained...especially by Trump.

The swamp is where all the bodies are buried...
edit on 12-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join