It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The likelihood that RBG is alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wasn't there ALSO some dialogue in the performance speaking of her in the past tense?

If you can find a source on that Tat I'd love to see it.

I remember it being brought up in an earlier thread.
Will check.

HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: seeker1963

For the 10%.

You see, if you are just fine with 90% of what they say you are probably going to be OK with the other 10%.

THAT 10% is what their job actually is.

Steering public perception.

Hope that makes sense.

Maybe I missed the 10% you are talking about and that's possible. I just don't want to judge anyone without knowing what I don't know.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is that Laura Loomer with Jack P.?

It is. They're both handled by the same people and have similar marching orders. Anyone notice that they both mysteriously surfaced as patriot "journalists" at the same time?

I get the controlled opposition aspect of how we are manipulated. But considering him and Loomer are both acting out as supporting the USA's freedom and liberty, I am trying to wrap my head around how their actions are bad for those of us trying to save our Republic?

What do they have to gain other than income?

I value your input Agartha so asking this question trying to get a better understanding. Feel free to private me!

Lumenari's post about this was accurate. To add onto that though, there's multiple reasons why individuals like these two are tasked with this:

1.) Astroturfing the political field

2.) Consensus building and consensus cracking.

3.) Public opinion mining. The deep state wants to get a pulse on the MAGA community. How many of Jack Posobiec's tweets start with "raise your hand if you think..."?

4.) Seeding doubt in anything dangerous to the deep state. Remember Posobiec is not only anti-Qanon, but even concocted elaborate lies to try to debunk Q.

5.) Normalize a Zionist approach within the conservative community.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is a fun conspiracy to entertain, and easily debunked if anyone in the media was to do their due diligence. I just don't understand why the media isn't stalking her home 24/7 to catch her running her mile a day or even going out to get the paper, driving to physical therapy, anything.

There were rumors that she was attending a "fireside chat" for students and faculty at the Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island she supposedly had scheduled the night of the SOTU however it turns out those were old 2018 articles.

It seems like everyone in every media org would be clamboring to get pics regardless of political stance. The lack of effort or any reporting is what makes it all smell corpsey to me. I wouldn't put money on anything, but it sure is very very odd.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Thank you Agartha. Now I can at least make some sense of it and learn.

I didn't trust either of them, yet I couldn't explain.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now that the late RBG identifies as alive which toilet does she get to use at the supreme court?
edit on 10-2-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You know...

...none of this would be happening if her body double didn't have a prior obligation to RT!

Watching the crazy democrats lately, I am sure they'd do it, too... by any means neccessary.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Maybe Trump should start naming prospects for her replacement and if questioned, demand proof of life.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Something absolutely eerie with this "working from home" deal.

I think we will find out later (sooner rather than later) that somebody has been forging her "signatures" (and the "notaries") on documents.

Something definitely wrong and not quite "Kosher" 😎

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let's just play with this conspiracy for a bit. What could they possibly hold out for? They can't go on for a year and pull the lame duck delay card. There would have to be another angle--something in the very near term that they would cling to and keep her frozen.

The only thing that winds up as a win is a Dem in the WH to nominate only lib SCOTUS replacements. That means both Trump and Pence removed. The only possible move that they could be holding out for is a Mueller report of apocalyptic proportions (not going to happen...not even close).

But considering the complete disassembly of rational thought on the left lately (Green Deal, full-term abortions, etc.), maybe they actually believe their own narrative.

Edit: Or maybe ... I didn't think of this -- thank you interweb -- searching for body double-- somebody that can continue to work from home and make blurry appearances.

edit on 10-2-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Let's just play with this conspiracy for a bit. What could they possibly hold out for? They can't go on for a year and pull the lame duck delay card. There would have to be another angle--something in the very near term that they would cling to and keep her frozen.

The only thing that winds up as a win is a Dem in the WH to nominate only lib SCOTUS replacements. That means both Trump and Pence removed. The only possible move that they could be holding out for is a Mueller report of apocalyptic proportions (not going to happen...not even close).

But considering the complete disassembly of rational thought on the left lately (Green Deal, full-term abortions, etc.), maybe they actually believe their own narrative.

So...perhaps... two planned and untimely deaths...which would then allow a Democrat to name her replacement on SCOTUS.
edit on 10-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

By any means necessary...lol

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

"Never trust a dog with rabies"

-Kong Qiu circa 400BC

😎

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ginsburg is also casting her vote on cases from home, from hospital beds, and Lord Only Knows from where else.

She cast a vote last week to keep abortion going at Full Steam in Texas.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Can someone sue the supreme court or file a welfare check with the police to check if she is actually alive?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I listened to the indicated portions of the video several times and can clearly hear two instances of, "thank you so much," but cannot hear any clear instance of, "she will be missed."

It's supposedly in the last 20 seconds. I've gone as far as a minute from the end and still have not heard the supposed reference to her in the past tense, but I admit I may have missed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That's not the only time she's been spotted. She was also seen in the very same woods that Hillary used to visit.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Ginsburg is also casting her vote on cases from home, from hospital beds, and Lord Only Knows from where else.

She cast a vote last week to keep abortion going at Full Steam in Texas.

Even if she is alive...how do we know what she says is even what gets submitted as an opinion on a case.

She could be babbling gibberish...and her clerk interprets it as he or she sees fit.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Andrew McCarthy is 56 now so I doubt he had the strength he had whil filming Weekend At Bernie’s. Notice that even in the second film he wasn’t physically moving Bernie around as much as the first one. Of course the whole zombie calypso beat thing helped there too.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

Hrmm, interesting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join