It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation/ thought form

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i
Check out liber null and the psychonaut and the vid to learn more

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Sorry for the lame topic. I couldn't think of what exactly you would title this. Anyways, I've been pondering this for a while. Let me see if I can explain this so that it would make sense. If you were to sit down and right down your perfect woman/guy going through and detailing every single aspect in your mind as to what would be "perfect" for you. Could you then bring that thought form from paper into the physical world thru massive amounts of meditation? Now I don't mean drawing someone who has these qualities into your life like law of attraction or something. I mean taking a thought form and essentially making this person into a living breathing reality. This entered my mind a couple of months ago and has continually been on my mind. Thoughts on this?

Your topic reminds me of that phrase "Nobody's perfect" and expectations that come from a place of dreams will most likely always disappoint.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: w810i
Sorry for the lame topic. I couldn't think of what exactly you would title this. Anyways, I've been pondering this for a while. Let me see if I can explain this so that it would make sense. If you were to sit down and right down your perfect woman/guy going through and detailing every single aspect in your mind as to what would be "perfect" for you. Could you then bring that thought form from paper into the physical world thru massive amounts of meditation? Now I don't mean drawing someone who has these qualities into your life like law of attraction or something. I mean taking a thought form and essentially making this person into a living breathing reality. This entered my mind a couple of months ago and has continually been on my mind. Thoughts on this?

Look up the word "TULPAS"....Creating things with your mind...ie: Skinwalkers, ghosts, bigfoot etc...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I know exactly what you are talking about. The thing that you must understand of how things work in this universe/system. A thought can manifest itself into anything and everything around you. But the catch is that if you want something from it, you won't get it. But a pure thought i.e. if you don't want it or even want to know if it happened or if there is no ego attached to the thought, then the thought manifests itself for sure. So for example if you thought of like a million dollars in a tree somewhere, but with this thought you had a ego attached to it, like man wouldn't it be awesome if I found it, or like you go on google to search for it. Your thought won't manifest. But if you just thought yeah money in a tree... And left the thought it will manifest in a tree.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sid1314

I figured something out when I was entering puberty, I had a crush on a girl and wanted her for ages I fancied the pants off her, but she wasn't interested in me, then I lost interest and forgot about her, next thing I know her friend was saying she fancied me now and wanted me, I wasn't interested however..... And that is how a magician works, he desires what he wants then forgets about it and then it comes.
Works for everything

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You already have... intention was put out there; however in not knowing? The first link in the chain(s) of causation is ignorance. However; the bhavacakra is always spinning... so when you bit down admitting you do not know? That was the first link... having already created the concept(ion) it is in the formation/cup/potters wheel link and yet not... when creating it as an intention, you were giving "it" your energy and the intentions behind such a thing whether they are pure or not? We cannot know... as "it" will be ALL you have intended and also mirror you, as a monkey picking at fruit. Which is going to fall in?

Many of these are already produced; latent energies of intention; that contain all intentions... well giving "life" to them is the demon or lord of death at the top of the wheel; the tail of it? Infinite.

Mundane and supra-mundane no difference; sweeping the floor some would say is mundane; but when floor was a cave? The thought of broom... was supra mundane. When floor was more than dirt? Then broom made sense and was novel and a super idea... then after that wore off? Became mundane. Understand?

Those energies have a spirit or a life; the form may change due to impermanence or in that mirror of being... however that energy is always the same and eternal. However; that energy is just looking for a house or help... seeking the house builder? Tis you infinite you's from all times and places past.

Impermanent, not self, and subject to change are all of those energies... I cant know those in your discrimination/discursive thinking and no one else can either, unless you state them with the real intentions behind them, or else the shadow arises, where they were seeking light.

This is why one meditates to "seek" enlightenment. However, there are four truths in that seeking, life whether, egg born, moisture born, womb born, or spontaneously born,,, all of those suffer though it is not a continuous suffering no different than oneself or other... trying however to cease ones own suffering and rarely that of another, eventually leads to others when you need another, for no one to be there.

so meditation, prepares one for all of that as well as being free from the entire wheel and will of others as well.

the fruition of meditation is aum or om that which is beyond words... some assume that means action, however action can also be just as intention free as the silence of mind... difficult for many to accomplish when trying; as that is intention. same as watching breath becomes cause as a link in becoming the demon in trying to control it.

following the precepts reverses the wheel removes all steps and yet follows the entire eightfold path in doing so. three worlds most concern themselves with this one and the next... neglecting the third and ignorant of the fourth,

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

English my friend because I really didn't follow any of that.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Explain please?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Experience is the great teacher.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hi - No is the short answer
Humans are not capable of making other Humans by deep meditation -
Humans require to procreate the fun way - though artificial means are available
However the subject of thought is worthy of discussion
Thought is believed by some to be made in the brain - But this is a fallacy
Though instruments can measure brain activity - you have to consider that such instruments are detecting affect and not cause.

Consciousness the thing we recognise within is thought itself - Consciousness is thought - a feeling or idea is also thought which can be manifested in words and actions

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

Hi - No is the short answer
Humans are not capable of making other Humans by deep meditation -
Humans require to procreate the fun way - though artificial means are available
However the subject of thought is worthy of discussion
Thought is believed by some to be made in the brain - But this is a fallacy
Though instruments can measure brain activity - you have to consider that such instruments are detecting affect and not cause.

Consciousness the thing we recognise within is thought itself - Consciousness is thought - a feeling or idea is also thought which can be manifested in words and actions

We are more evolved than apes.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We are more evolved than apes.

Humans are but one species of animal upon the Earth - Humans are the dominant species for sure
Other animals tend to be more instinctive by nature - though to truly understand an ape we would have to be as an ape

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Ah yes, but we can be as an ape as exampled by Jane Goodall

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Sorry I do not know who Jane Goodall is

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sorry I do not know who Jane Goodall is

Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference. The least I can do is speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves. The greatest danger to our future is apathy. Jane Goodall who studies apes for over 50 years and speaking of us.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thanks for informing me - I agree wholeheartedly with your Jane Goodhall quote
Unfortunately and sadly Humans in their so called "progress" have destroyed the natural environment of many other animals and even threaten their own existence

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thanks for informing me - I agree wholeheartedly with your Jane Goodhall quote
Unfortunately and sadly Humans in their so called "progress" have destroyed the natural environment of many other animals and even threaten their own existence

That's 'intelligence' for you, or rather arrogance, greed and indifference, advancement from apes.
edit on 01CST08America/Chicago04680831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Which brings us back to thought - Humans have free choice - But most often choose the path of selfishness and yes Humans are arrogant and indifferent to other fellow beings
It seems Humans have the choice to destroy their and other animals environments
Whereas animals simply would not even have such thoughts and are content with what nature provides rather than mould it to suit their greedy and misguided ways -

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Humans thought must be judged and opposed, if necessary. It seems my species keeps me opposing them, why?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join