It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina boy, 3, who went missing, says he ‘hung out with a bear for 2 days’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The problem with the big foots and other upright walking strange furry things is that they appear to be supernatural. For example and probably the most common strange notation about them is their foot prints will just stop in a muddy field. Like they are walking along or running and bam there is one last footprint then maybe 50 yards away another series and then nothing. Its like they are coming in and out of the dimension. Well governments, agencies whoever always suppress any information they can as it pertains to an official position or would force them into a position. Everyone should know by now that they are about total liars when it comes to UFO cases.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
My theory.
Bigfoot

Guardian angel

Hallucinogenic plant

D) a real bear like Davy Crockett.

"Davy Crockett killed him a bear when he was only three".... "♫Davy, Davy Crockett King of the Wild Frontier♫"

edit on 27-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Bears eat what's available when they are hungry. As for hibernating , NC might not be cold enough for such things.

Just another $.02

Oh it is sleepy time for bears in NC for sure.

In the Smoky's they come out in March or so.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe a Mama is a Mama no matter the species. If it was a bear, perhaps she recognized a little one that needed nurturing and protecting. Simple as that.

CX

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was going to ask about this......we hear of kids falling into gorrilla enclosures in zoos and being cared for, maybe this happened here out of natural motherly or parental protective instinct?

That said, I know nothing about the aggression of bears towards humans.....is it likely that a bear would be protective or do they tend to always go for people? Or is that more when they see a threat?

CX.
edit on 27/1/19 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

He could just as easily been entertaining himself with a pretend bear, though I am not discounting that he was being watched over in the greater sense. The brief quote from the mom is not enough to get me thinking bigfoot by any stretch. I am not discounting that bigfoot is real either, just not seeing any reason to go there in this case.

A real bear hanging out is more likely since the kid said "bear", not "big hairy monkey man". Wild animals have been known to show a parental type of kindness to other species young. Many have seen the video of the lioness "adopting" the antelope baby from the mom she just killed.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Halfswede because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Yea the really weird part of the whole story is it is being covered by countless outlets and just dress of reporters and you know they are fully aware of the inability to let go of this story with no probing into that quote offered. Hell, they all have to be just as anxious to know what he meant by that so how has nobody asked? Any more controversial a subject I would say it's a fabricated news story with an agenda since it would just make no sense while yet piercing our interest and just latching in with a barbed hook all the while. BuBt no reason for this to be anything but a straight up news report so why are they feigning obliviousness as if they don't know including hat snippet ould be what we just can't let o unanswesred? Mraybe they are plantng nstories to shift awareness to these subjects in anticipation of disclosure lol won't hold my breath.

On to the possibility of it being a bear ust like he said, he may have simply seen a bear and is exaggerating or I would not think so for an adult but for a child, I have no problem believing either a cubby bear and he making friends as a bear his size with similar body structure would fascinate the little ones both and I have seen baby bears play with the most unexpected random species and usually, mama just sits at the ree lime monitoring but allowing it if she feels comfortable. But I could also see a mama bear tired in hibernation finding him and being gentle like so many animals, especially mammals, do with their own young or others. If a lion and lioness can raise an infant orphaned caribou till it's fully grown and see him off safely, a bear can watch a human for a day or two.

edit on 1/27/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/27/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
What you said there reminded me of Stephen King and his story, Desperation. The Native spirit, Tak.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: one4all

The problem with the big foots and other upright walking strange furry things is that they appear to be supernatural. For example and probably the most common strange notation about them is their foot prints will just stop in a muddy field. Like they are walking along or running and bam there is one last footprint then maybe 50 yards away another series and then nothing. Its like they are coming in and out of the dimension. Well governments, agencies whoever always suppress any information they can as it pertains to an official position or would force them into a position. Everyone should know by now that they are about total liars when it comes to UFO cases.

This is a point in human history where the opportunity to find truth outweighs the likelihood of keeping a lie embedded.....the Boomers had and still weakly grip an unholy fiscal grip on humanity and a handful of Families MUST BY PROXY be disenfranchised...we need 40-50 % of the worlds privately help fiscal power to be REPATRIATED.....the Boomers population dynamics created a generationaly anomaly....a massively odd number of people created an even more massively odd volume of money and it was collected and is controlled by a massively SMALL number of Families....who have had a massively odd hand in humanities direction and fate.

Money keeps lies insulated.

Tell ten truths and you could
change humanities direction forever.
edit on 28-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

This will turn out to be a hoax al' la balloon boy, the KFC kid, super mom, or any other ones where the parents are looking for money or attention and make stuff up. I am sad that that is my first reaction to many stories, but I am usually proven right.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
No doubt, something strange is happening in our forests and parks.

I wouldn't be surprised if what's out there is OLD, VERY OLD and intelligent. Something we wouldn't understand or even be able to detect with common senses.

In regards to 411, there have been stories of lost tots who happen to say similar things about other creatures who seemingly "hang out" around until the child is saved.

Those same things, probably are either good and or bad, why we see some good cases and some BAD cases involving similar circumstances.

I think you are thinking in the right direction...the only direction that is left to think towards. What did Sherlck Holmes say...? "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" ?.
I think there is a connection with what has ...and is happening on the skinwalker ranch. You would almost say it is the same species responsible for these weird things that happen. Maybe these creatures are from earth ...maybe they are from somewhere else and can not go home...for some reason. It is safe to say they are more than one....and maybe have their own territorium. If you will analyze what the specific facts are in a certain park/forrest you can tell which creature or how many creatures are responsible.

After reading and listening many of these weird happenings with people I am about to think that bigfoot is the shape it uses for us to see/witness. But in reality it can shape shift in anything it wants....just to confuse us and to draw attention away from all the other things it does.

IMHO it is clear that people are lifted in the air....done something to them...for some reason...and released (dead) back. Something like catch and release. It also has technology we do not understand..yet.

Thats all I can make of it so far...

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
A 3-year-old North Carolina boy who had been missing since Tuesday was found alive Thursday night, the Craven County sheriff said. Casey Lynn Hathaway, 3, disappeared on Tuesday from his grandmother’s backyard while playing with other children, the Craven County Sheriff’s Office said.

The FBI, state investigators and the U.S. Marine Corps from nearby bases at Camp Lejeune and Cherry Point joined the effort to find the boy. Hundreds of professional searchers and volunteers searched for the boy, checking ponds on a nearby property and using drones to scan nearby land. The terrain was described as treacherous, with flooded areas and sinkholes, and "even the trained searchers are having trouble navigating safely," the sheriff’s office said earlier Thursday.
On Thursday, Hathaway was found. He was located in brush in a wooded area about a quarter-mile away from where he went missing by professional search and rescue teams, the FBI said. Craven County Sheriff Chip Hughes said he doesn't believe the boy was in the area where he was found the entire time he was missing and likely moved around.
On Friday, the boy’s aunt posted an update on the boy on Facebook.
“Casey is healthy, smiling and talking,” Breanna Hathaway wrote. “He said he hung out with a bear for two days God sent him a friend to keep him safe. God is good God. Miracles do happen.”
David Paulides is a former police detective who is now an investigator and writer known primarily for his self-published books, one dedicated to proving the reality of Bigfoot, and his Missing 411 series of books, in which he documents the disappearance of people in national parks and elsewhere. This is a classic 411 case that turned out for the better.
www.nbcnews.com...
www.charlotteobserver.com...
www.cnn.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Strange and intriguing, even haunting tale. And cute :-). Unless this is fabricated, one wonders what really happened.
edit on 28-1-2019 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Good to finally see a missing kid story with a happy ending!

So hard to guess what actually happened. If my 2 1/2 year old tells you that there's a bear outside, there's a chance that it's a bear, or a bigfoot, or a big dog, or my husband, or a big cat, or a gorilla, or a bus, or a ball...

Vocabulary is still a new thing for them at 3 years old, and not always the most reliable.

I'm rooting for friendly bigfoot, though!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: Violater1

My faith tells me God moves in mysterious ways. This could very well be one of those times.

Most likely... but then, if God sent the bear to protect him, why didn't he just send a rescuer?

Or better yet, stop the kid from getting lost? I mean.. It's God!

either way, thank you mr bear. or bearfoot.. whichever.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

He could just as easily been entertaining himself with a pretend bear, though I am not discounting that he was being watched over in the greater sense. The brief quote from the mom is not enough to get me thinking bigfoot by any stretch. I am not discounting that bigfoot is real either, just not seeing any reason to go there in this case.

A real bear hanging out is more likely since the kid said "bear", not "big hairy monkey man". Wild animals have been known to show a parental type of kindness to other species young. Many have seen the video of the lioness "adopting" the antelope baby from the mom she just killed.

True. But what happens when the antelope baby can't nurse or the lioness grows tired of it?

Hors d'oeuvres.

I can't speak for Sasquatches or BIgfoot, but similar creatures are reported all over the world. A curious story is told about the how the founder of TIbetan medicine, Yuthok ("Turquoise Roof") Gonpo got his hane.

Yuthok Gonpo was a famous physician in his day, much sought-after in a wide area of ancient Tibet. His writings are well-known even today. Once he was kidnapped by a Yeti, which is basically a white-haired Bigfoot. The yeti (a very large, strong creature) put him over his shoulder and carried Yuthok to a very high-altitude cave. Gonpo, knowing that he was very likely going to become food (it's well known that Yetis will eat people), knew struggle was useless. He'd have to use his wits to escape, so he went along for the ride.

Once in the cave there was another yeti, a female, lying on the floor looking weak and breathing heavily. There were large, fresh bone fragments scattered on the floor. The first yeti made it understood that Gonpo was to heal its stricken partner. Not knowing what was wrong, Gonpo began an examination, and surmised that there was airway obstruction. THere was nothing he could do, so he fumbled with his medical instruments and pretended to do an examination. Panicking, he dropped a metal cauterizing tool on the floor. This started the sick yeti who began coughing, turned over, and coughed up a fragment of a human femur.

The male yeti was obviously very pleased. He picked up Yuthok, and a burlap sack in the corner of the cave, and carried him back to Yuthok's horse along the road at lower altitude. He gave Gonpo the sack, made a gesture of respect and ran off.

Dumping the heavy contents of the sack on the ground, Yuthok found the head of a new Tibetan bride, with a full headdress of large turquoises. (Dowries were conveyed to the husband's family in this way, as wealth worn in one's hair.) Evidently this was the Yeti's payment to Dr. Gonpo.

Returning home with his incredible story, and a head in a sack, the turquoises were removed, washed, and left in the sun to dry on the flat roof of the family home. Other villagers living above them could see the blue dots on the roof of the house, and impressed by the doctor's newfound wealth and incredible story, Gonpo's family became known thereafter as "Yuthok" or "Turquoise Roof".

This is just the most well-known Yeti story in Tibet. Many Tibetans have seen one, including a couple of my acquaintance. They have them in Arunachal Pradesh, India, a very wild mountainous area. A lama from that place said he smelled one during a hike we took in a very unusual chasm in the Catskills. It was a very bad smell, like clothing of someone that hadn't bathed ever in their life, only stronger. I caught a whiff also.
edit on 28-1-2019 by Namdru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sometimes now after listening to 411 that those times camping or hiking where I felt a deep dread, as in being in danger, wasn’t unfounded.

a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A little boy in Australia was lost in cold weather.
He said a kangaroo stayed with him.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

originally posted by: Halfswede

True. But what happens when the antelope baby can't nurse or the lioness grows tired of it?

Hors d'oeuvres.

I can't speak for Sasquatches or BIgfoot, but similar creatures are reported all over the world. A curious story is told about the how the founder of TIbetan medicine, Yuthok ("Turquoise Roof") Gonpo got his hane.

Yuthok Gonpo was a famous physician in his day, much sought-after in a wide area of ancient Tibet. His writings are well-known even today. Once he was kidnapped by a Yeti, which is basically a white-haired Bigfoot. The yeti (a very large, strong creature) put him over his shoulder and carried Yuthok to a very high-altitude cave. Gonpo, knowing that he was very likely going to become food (it's well known that Yetis will eat people), knew struggle was useless. He'd have to use his wits to escape, so he went along for the ride.

Once in the cave there was another yeti, a female, lying on the floor looking weak and breathing heavily. There were large, fresh bone fragments scattered on the floor. The first yeti made it understood that Gonpo was to heal its stricken partner. Not knowing what was wrong, Gonpo began an examination, and surmised that there was airway obstruction. THere was nothing he could do, so he fumbled with his medical instruments and pretended to do an examination. Panicking, he dropped a metal cauterizing tool on the floor. This started the sick yeti who began coughing, turned over, and coughed up a fragment of a human femur.

The male yeti was obviously very pleased. He picked up Yuthok, and a burlap sack in the corner of the cave, and carried him back to Yuthok's horse along the road at lower altitude. He gave Gonpo the sack, made a gesture of respect and ran off.

Dumping the heavy contents of the sack on the ground, Yuthok found the head of a new Tibetan bride, with a full headdress of large turquoises. (Dowries were conveyed to the husband's family in this way, as wealth worn in one's hair.) Evidently this was the Yeti's payment to Dr. Gonpo.

Returning home with his incredible story, and a head in a sack, the turquoises were removed, washed, and left in the sun to dry on the flat roof of the family home. Other villagers living above them could see the blue dots on the roof of the house, and impressed by the doctor's newfound wealth and incredible story, Gonpo's family became known thereafter as "Yuthok" or "Turquoise Roof".

This is just the most well-known Yeti story in Tibet. Many Tibetans have seen one, including a couple of my acquaintance. They have them in Arunachal Pradesh, India, a very wild mountainous area. A lama from that place said he smelled one during a hike we took in a very unusual chasm in the Catskills. It was a very bad smell, like clothing of someone that hadn't bathed ever in their life, only stronger. I caught a whiff also.

Bigfoot does have a habit of popping off tops....deer , dogs, people, good thing he doesn't have any expensive addictions because Yeti understands MONEY.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I agree. The rescuers were out there and did not see him at first. Why not? I have no idea.

Maybe the bearfoot was there until they got it right?

IDK

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Oh, I whole-heartedly disagree. Family saves octopus, man removes netting from whale,
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

AND...woman saves BEE!

www.youtube.com...

Sometimes humans are okey dokey...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join