It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Wall Needed And Here’s Why.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Fences and walls keep people in as well as out....
Please remember this when Trump goes for that 3rd and 4th term!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

None of them will . Leftists do not Care about the " Weapons " they try and use to Destroy the Country . Illegals are just the Cannon Fodder they use to Attack something they Seem to Hate , National Sovereignty ...

Why would you think that 'leftists' want to destroy the country?

Also, there is no 'danger' to the country from immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Undocumented immigration has been happening for hundreds of years and there is no more threat or danger involved now, than there ever was previously. There is also significant analyses that suggest that overall, it has been good for the country and it has strengthened the country financially, socially and politically.

All this "Illegal Invasion" is all a big propagandist beat-up by Trump, to take power (which includes him demolishing the Constitutional government structure and establishing himself as dictator). It is a fairly standard nationalist, right-wing power play, historically.

Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd calls Trump border crisis a 'myth'

You’re completely clueless when it comes to the impact of illegal immigration in our country. As always, blah blah blah out the side of your neck as though you think you know what your talking about. You don’t, not even close. Maybe you’d be better off discussing subjects you may actually know something about, IDK?

Most of everything you wrote in your post is nothing but made up BS.
edit on 25-1-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

nice idea, but the idiots who cry buckets for the illegals don't have any integrity, so this would fall on deaf ears. They are all talk, and ZERO action.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Ah , Yeah , OK .........

Well, I am not stupid.

Or, are you suggesting that those who uncritically accept what Trump says, are stupid?

no, but those who think that BECAUSE Trump said it, it's wrong are monumentally STUPID.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

None of them will . Leftists do not Care about the " Weapons " they try and use to Destroy the Country . Illegals are just the Cannon Fodder they use to Attack something they Seem to Hate , National Sovereignty ...

Why would you think that 'leftists' want to destroy the country?

Also, there is no 'danger' to the country from immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Undocumented immigration has been happening for hundreds of years and there is no more threat or danger involved now, than there ever was previously. There is also significant analyses that suggest that overall, it has been good for the country and it has strengthened the country financially, socially and politically.

All this "Illegal Invasion" is all a big propagandist beat-up by Trump, to take power (which includes him demolishing the Constitutional government structure and establishing himself as dictator). It is a fairly standard nationalist, right-wing power play, historically.

Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd calls Trump border crisis a 'myth'

You’re completely clueless when it comes to the impact of illegal immigration in our country. As always, blah blah blah out the side of your neck as though you think you know what your talking about. You don’t, not even close. Maybe you’d be better off discussing subjects you may actually know something about, IDK?

Most of everything you wrote in your post is nothing but made up BS.

Illegal immigration has been falling since 2000, removals have increased since the 1990's, and the numbers of illegal immigrants has been falling since 2007 - FactCheck.org.

Cost of Illegal Immigrants - FactCheck.org

Is Illegal Immigration Linked to More or Less Crime? - FactCheck.org

Will Trump’s Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org

Does Immigration Cost Jobs? - FactCheck.org

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Ah , Yeah , OK .........

Well, I am not stupid.

Or, are you suggesting that those who uncritically accept what Trump says, are stupid?

no, but those who think that BECAUSE Trump said it, it's wrong are monumentally STUPID.

Once again, the incredible binary nature of the conceptualizational ability of the Trump supporter, is on show.

Not everything that Trump says is wrong, but just because Trump says it, also doesn't also make it right.

There are grey areas of ambiguity, there are truths and there are outright lies in what Trump says. That is why you have to be critical and verify the facts before you repeat them to the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Again, why a wall at the Southern border and not the Northern? The Northern U.S. border is the second largest open border in the world!

Because the vast majority of illegals are coming from the south?

Hello?

You know most illegals that are in the United States, did not cross the border in Mexico right? How exactly do we know, what is , or is not coming through the UNSECURED northern border?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'll sponsor people. No problem.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The number of people who want to come to America far exceeds our capability and resources in the country

Proof?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Sometimes people are put into shipping crates and come in on the east and west to.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You can cut n paste from fact check all you want, your still wrong. To say that illegals pose no danger is BS. Illegals commit violent crimes regardless of what you or your sources say. To say illegal don't cost jobs is 100% absolute BS. To say illegals are good for the country is also nonsense.

Unlike yourself, some of us actually live here in this country and see the negative effects of illegals on a daily basis. Illegals have put a huge strain and burden on our social programs, prison systems, education, trade jobs, medical, etc, I could go on and on.

Last time I checked America allows more legal immigrants into our country in a year than all of Europe combined. Adding illegals into the equation is in no way beneficial to the citizens of this country regardless of what you say or cut n paste. I'm sure I could cut n paste articles that dispute everything you've posted. I've worked around illegals for almost forty years, it's not like I'm ignorant to the facts and effects of illegal immigration.

Of course, you and your cut n paste world in NZ, know better than us citizens that are actually dealing with the repercussions of illegal immigration, right?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I didn't expect you to personify my statement, but thanks for stepping down to the plate sport.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I didn't expect you to personify my statement, but thanks for stepping down to the plate sport.

But I don't personify your statement, which was basically that because a particular person said something, that the truthfulness or otherwise depends upon the identity of the person.

It doesn't matter who tells a lie, it is still a lie. Like, if the Pope said a lie, it wouldn't make it a truth. If the Devil said something truthful, then it wouldn't be a lie.

Of course, there is a grey area where someone may say something which could reasonably be interpreted to mean something else. Take for instance the statement "illegal immigrants commit crime" which is true, but has been popularly misinterpreted to mean 'a large majority of immigrants, commit crime'. Which is untrue. This is demonstrated in that crime statistics show that the rate of crime is greater in US citizens, than in immigrant groups (which include the 'illegal' ones as a sub-group).

edit on 25/1/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: iplay1up2

Sometimes people are put into shipping crates and come in on the east and west to.

But most fly in, these days.

Very few come by ship any more.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Between June 1, 2011 and December 31, 2018, these 186,000 illegal aliens were charged with more than 292,000 criminal offenses which included arrests for 539 homicide charges; 32,443 assault charges; 5,695 burglary charges; 36,840 drug charges; 395 kidnapping charges; 15,859 theft charges; 23,487 obstructing police charges; 1,650 robbery charges; 3,428 sexual assault charges; 2,152 sexual offense charges; and 2,949 weapon charges. DPS criminal history records reflect those criminal charges have thus far resulted in over 120,000 convictions including 238 homicide convictions; 13,559 assault convictions; 3,138 burglary convictions; 17,806 drug convictions; 173 kidnapping convictions; 7,064 theft convictions; 11,264 obstructing police convictions; 1,011 robbery convictions; 1,689 sexual assault convictions; 1,148 sexual offense convictions; and 1,280 weapon convictions.

www.dps.texas.gov...

If those numbers were all zero, you might not be so wrong. But they aren't. How many illegals cross your border and commit crime? I know think that your feel good liberal bleeding heart means well, but reality says something different.

eta: and this is just one state, there are other border states on the southern border.
edit on 26-1-2019 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
No wall needed because it is the dumbest idea ever in the first place, end of story.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
After the invasion this very problem existing in the USA of the left and the right leads to civil war, massive unrest bloodshed, martial law economic collapse, all while dealing with Russia and China culminating with limited global thermonuclear exchange...

Why do you need anything, let alone a wall, at this point? Might as will start raping and pillaging now and get a head start on the crowds.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you need anything, let alone a wall, at this point? Might as will start raping and pillaging now and get a head start on the crowds.

At first I was starting to believe Trump caved, on purpose so he could get everyone paid, then renegotiate the wall later, but I'm actually starting to believe that this may be his way, out of building the wall period.

Either way we'll know come February 15th if his intentions were to build the wall. I always take things the politicians promise, with a grain of salt, no sense in being naive. Besides I just found on the Tooth-fairy doesn't exist last year.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

He set a trap for Pelosi so he could could give his speech, once that happens he will move forward with state of emergency...
She has played right into his hand and won no battle, let alone the war...
And if she prevents him from giving his speech she will have problems for damn sure...
edit on 26-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
He set a trap for Pelosi so he could could give his speech, once that happens he will move forward with state of emergency...

Is that before or after he locks Hillary up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join