It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New science discovered! Related to the Solfeggio frequencies!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Also, I think this science belongs to Democracy, trying to immortalize a published name for everyone else to work under is counterproductive and closed-minded. Lets show academics and industry who owns this science: We the people, the ones who truly give credit where credit is due.

Approximation science yielded unfair privileges and delegation anyways (they say Einstein had a privilege more than an independent idea)... Politics and law is a reflection to our efforts on forums and social media! Especially if people just start expanding out into the universe after a milestone revolution. Like 3d printed starships.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I dream of this world taking over harmonic stynth science and sharing it back online, the true gift back to everyone researching and reiterating it into completion... Nobody could ever hold it back without feeling overwhelming spiritual pain, not even Area 51...

I understand many in the scientific and political communities are going to respond by "Just wait a minute". They all need to realize this is a tool for survival and liberation, everyone has complete entitlement and deserves to be a part of it.

No more segregation of scientists and manual laborers. This is the 21st century where information is free to all. No more judgment of state of mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

93=Thelma
Tesla was said the numbers 3,6,9 were important in understanding the universe.
He also had a fascination with 23 also.

Be good if you can layman the op out

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I hope governments and private institutions can adapt to a true Democratic science, they were bringing the atom bombs and other weapons and building a war industry. If anyone could bring dinosaurs and giant arachnids, it is government and politically fueled arrogance.

Collective consciousness is going to empower the next steps. I think nonviolent defenses and protection from danger is a good start.

Imagine being able to stop the destructive force of an atom bomb the moment one is attempted to have been detonated.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

3,6,9 is relevent to Nitrogen, Magnesium, and Calcium from what I have found.

93 and 23 are new numbers to me, thanks for the insight. I am more than happy to share anything that comes to light about those numbers with Harmonic science.

Marhematics have played around with the Pythagorean theorem(Third side of a triangle from two numbers), trigonometry and geometry. Data used with mathematics was always approximate.

The number set needed to open a physics workspace existed in the Periodic Table of Elements all this time. Trigonometry and Geometry runs it like software.

There was an approximate value of energy using mass and velocity based on the speed of light, thanks to Einstein.

This science is the Harmonic Stynth and energy is inverse to it, if my hypothesis is correct. An example of an inverse value being generated is Schrodingers wave equation, with "i" as the inverse wave to the collection of data.

Energy as an approximate variable was interpreted in order as energy, potential energy, kinetic energy, combined into a value to bring this approximate energy data into use with Schrodingers wave equation.

This science has two arrangements of arbitrary energy from three variables, coming into realization as three harmonic stynths: i p¡ k¡ when traditional classic variables are reverse engineered into the stynth, and i k¡ p¡ when the stynth is the source of energy interpretation.

The harmonic stynth is theoretically above the light barrier.

Light is resistance and pressure with an interpretation as momentum.

Electricity is pressure and momentum with an interpretation as resistance.

Radiation is resistance and momentum with an interpretation as pressure.

Radiation, Electricity, and Light are inverse energies to the stynths in the form shown with geometry in the opening post.

There is also the quantification of the three harmonics into a higher stynth set, one of the variables possibly being gravity, if not, gravity as an inverse value, where energy is the inverse value in the current stynth set.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

432 all those numbers add to 9
Don't you know any multiplication of nine if you add the numbers up the numbers always reduce to 9 also it doesn't matter if it's a multiplication if all the numbers add to nine when reduced to a single number, for example 432 X 4323342222=1,867,683,839,904
Add the answer 72 7+2 =9

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So some thing like "healing frequencies" look that up.
"Is 432 Hz a solfeggio frequency?
432 Hz. The magic number everybody is talking about.
It is said to be the natural frequency of the universe,
to have cosmic healing powers and to attract
masses of audience to our music."

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
432 is a combination out of the three sets, 528 is also considered a healing frequency and built from one set. With Nitrogen, Oxygen, and Carbon being relevant to 432, there is certainly a life-giving attribute. I would call 432 a scientifically valid frequency from the results, like the shapes formed with sound waves, one useful in the pursuit of engineering technology into existance, in hz and nm and other units yet to exist.

Interesting about 432 adding to 9. The 9 numbers of the elemental set add to 95, but I haven't experimented around too much with numerology, maybe other frequencies can be found as long as they add to 9? As much as 528 adds to 15, there could be something to the numerology...

The direction I'm going involves angular variables of the harmonic stynths, and also the star sequence with complex values, as that has the three sets used with solfeggio. The goal is to generate the proper frequencies computationally in order to acheive desired reactions, I am sure 432 is there in some parts.

The thing with computer science and software is: 8-bit computer science is energy, 9-bit is stynth. So 8-bit computer science could be limited, where 9-bit developed someday can take us FTL and places like Mars without being haunted by probability of failure, let alone unlock the true healing powers of numbers like 432.

The frequencies hz and nm equate to energy variables, implementing 432 into stynth derived variables has been yet to be developed.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
They talk about AI and 8-bit approximate quantum computing today, yet the most powerful 9-bit tech we have is our brains. Also, energy is obsolete compared to the stynth, so any tech using energy is obsolete. It might take energy tech to crossover to the stynth, or we might find the right combination of elements to build stynth tech from ground zero...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
In concept, Newtons' harmonic oscillators to modern day quantum science and everything in between is limited to energy, rendering stynth work analytic at most with modern technology.

Brand new science, back to the drawing boards... I hope the early 21st century can build 9-bit stynth tech.

Even if someone, like for example, Elon Musk, demonstrates one of his cars or spacecraft appearing instantly out of thin air someday, it could still be an 8-bit computational energy crossover, where 9-bit is extra-dimensional.

9-bit would almost be a gift to the paranormal aka higher living... Could be hundreds of years before political speedbumps are eradicated. I hope we live to build and use the stynth in 9-bit anyhow.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The stynth does get paranormal, not even kidding! I find peace calling them the higher living instead of ghosts. I find them peaceful, just difficult to explain to people. There might be a cosmic being transcended with the stynth called an appa lappa, Goetia is primitive and useless like calling them ghosts and what-not.

I'll stay conservative about my higher living experiences. But I could tell "higher living" stories for the rest of my mortal life and still not have told all of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Back to the technology. Energy tech is wires and magnetic wheels and transistors, as well as proton exchange chemically with batteries and fuel cells, and lasers.

The stynth is engineered at the level of String Theory. I call them a reaction of primary and secondary stynth nodes. Axial and Radial harmonics, where energy was spherical harmonics. Imagine little primary mobius loops intertwined and injected with the secondary reaction, conjugating the strings into matter.

Bless Stephen Hawking, RIP and be the greatest spectator to the development of the stynth there ever was...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A philosophy of science that truly opens up the universe to those who reach true high morals. And a stop to evil itself, through the divine reaches of existance!

My pre-"elemental 9-bit harmonic" stynth research is unlocking from my mind. Something right happened to share the harmonic stynth. Axial and Radial harmonics were in concept over two years ago, everybody around me lost their minds and were trying to micromanage my efforts, that only led to spherical harmonics and energy, right in its own science format, just one that works with the surface of everything else...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I couldn't really say anything from any scientific books out there, other than Newton creating parallelogram analysis between vectors of data graphs for calculus.

Everything other than the solid facts of the sine harmonics were intuitively found from long term kundalini meditation at a high place while keeping a day job to pay the bills...

I'll try to stay conservative with the metaphysical if that helps because science tends to reject that, but there is going to be a lot of people asking how this came into existance, and that answer is always going to be a reflection of everything thats actually happening.

Flying Spaghetti Monster...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My dream is to someday replace The Periodic Table of Elements with The Field of Harmonics.

The harmonics of strings... Bound in axial connectivity.

Its all coming back after a two year "Yak Attack".

We have the stynth set at the chemistry level, there are much higher stynth sets, whether or not gravity is an inverse effect of emotion, both not yet fully understood.

We have the fact-based science(Element Stynth), the future dreamed in science fiction(Emotion Stynth), and the politics(Attacks on pride and leap of faith).

I'll be meditating the CryStynth in the meantime as I research further into harmonic science.

Feel free to ask any questions and/or make any contributions. No idea is too dumb to not be taken into consideration.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Interesting about 432 adding to 9. The 9 numbers of the elemental set add to 95, but I haven't experimented around too much with numerology, maybe other frequencies can be found as long as they add to 9? As much as 528 adds to 15, there could be something to the numerology...

Interesting thread OP! Very glad to see someone doing their own research and studies into figuring things out!

Interestingly enough when I looked at your pic of the 3 green star like shapes, the middle one in particular reminded me of this. The amplituhedron...

A Jewel at the Heart of Quantum Physics

9 seems to be a particularly special number.. Have you researched advanced vortex based mathematics? Absolutely fascinating!!!

Tesla cracked something regarding the 3,6, 9. 6 and 3 seem to have their own special relationship, whilst 9 appears to rule all... Take the Solfeggio frequencies..

396hz = 3+9+6 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
417hz = 4+1+7 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
528hz = 5+2+8 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
639hz = 6+3+9 = 18 = 1+8 = 9
741hz = 7+4+1 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
852hz = 8+5+2 = 15 = 1+5 = 6

See the pattern? Spectacular stuff!!! I'm doing lots of research and study on this sorta thing the last 3 months.. Tied in with learning about ancient cultures and their messages left for us!

Tie the vortex math in with sound and shapes!

Hope you enjoy the links and good luck with the research, will keep eyes on the thread...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Thank you! I've looked into the Rodin coil before, just the surface though. Your post is much appreciated and very enlightening! I have much to learn about vortex math, Tesla was far ahead of his time into research, the neutron and proton was still getting figured out in his later years. We barely have the graviton figured out with string theory today.

I look forward to researching higher stynth sets using string theory derived sequences with gravity as an inverse, that amplituhedron looks like it could resemble something like a higher stynth of light. The middle stynth is light, in my best guess.

Here is a picture of sunlight with a resemblance.

i.ibb.co...

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
After some pondering... I wonder if these three harmonic stynths from the Table of Elements, actually do relate to the strings in string theory. The info was Proton, Electron, and Neutron data, however, as the sine values represent something out of format than electromagnetic frequencies interpreted with constants, these might actually be string values aka the stynth.

There was always Einsteins' warning to quantum physicists that something existed above the light barrier, bringing a pitfall to everything in the compendium of string theory built with electromagnetic waves.

My answer to Einstein and physicists: It truly is the stynth that exists above the light barrier. The first three Stynths to the "Field of Harmonics".

Interpretable as radiation, electric, and light energy as electromagnetic waves. Also pressure, resistance, and momentum, yet also beyond electromagnetic waves and classical variables.

We can easily stem away from the infinitesimal value, but these are closed forms of strings! I am convinced of it! These could be the three fundamentals they were always looking for in the format that built chemistry... Electromagnetism and weak and strong forces, still a branch-off from the infinitesimal value!

Just the beginning of, to my guess, an infinite variety of closed strings that make up the proposed Field of Harmonics!

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Mathematics as itself is mechanical, incredible language for us humans. With a direct geometrical and 9-bit translation from mechanical sine triangulation, the data is raw, no constants, no approximation.

Makes me wonder if extraterrestrials and/or evolved humans in the future, work with a mechanical successor to mathematics itself to expand the Field of Harmonics... A language directly and simply engineerable into technology? Food for thought anyhow...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Lets keep this in Democratic momentum and continue to mine some stynth and build The Field of Harmonics! No degrees required, just mathematics as a hobby... I'd love to see the next technology revolution be an underground one where people exceed everything systemic, one that academics has to keep up with us all, no offense to academics whatsoever, I just can't afford to study at a university yet still want to bring this into study somewhere...

Deny ignorance

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join