It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -XV-

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

For the love of Q, can ya'll please take your semantic argument to the PM room?

No. Focus on what you think is important.

a reply to: daskakik

I don't need to validate anything. I'm pointing out a pattern I have seen in people taking a catchy phrase "Humans as currency" and using it selectively in hyperbolic fashion.

Why does it matter?

Get the phrase trademarked, and go berserk.

You said in your first paragraph that it would include things like working and taxation...

Yeah, I said: "Humans as currency, generally speaking, would include "all of the above."

The rest of your post is blah.

I'm done here.

edit on 19-1-2019 by eisegesis because: back to researching

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine
Catching up so apologies if already stated but "cave" is short for "cave-in"?

Similar to how President Trump uses the word "choke". "Mitt Romney choked".

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Gen Flynn has tweeted since Dec 02 2017 - even though he actively changes the background picture on his profile.

Would you agree that he's been told not to generate any social media history until after he unloads his evidence?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Non sequitur...

Murder has also been happening for hundreds of thousands of years... does that mean there is no conspiracy there?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pteridine

Catching up so apologies if already stated but "cave" is short for "cave-in"?

Yes, it usually is. I was looking for another possible meaning because of the cryptic comments commonly inserted into the tweets.

ETA: Cave showed in quotes, "Cave" in the post. Is there another reference to Cave? A place? A hideout?

edit on 1/19/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yeah, generally speaking, which was my point all along.

So don't yell, "OMG! WE NEED TO SET THOSE SLAVES FREE" when, generally speaking, we are all slaves.

That is the context of the phrase when used with the idea that the sheeple need to be woken up, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You mean like the worlds cutest dog dying?

No

Cranky would not put anything to bed because it wasn't his post that I was replying to and he doesn't own the phrase

The reason I said that is because I'm pretty sure Cranky was the first to use that phrase in this thread. I never said nor implied that he owned it.

As for the rest of your post: OK

~OveR.
and out.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Too vague. Conspiracy includes 2 or more people plotting. Many murders happen without a conspiracy. Of course some are the result of conspiracy.

As for people willingly selling their blood, there would be no conspiracy there. Who would be plotting and what would be the conspiracy?

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Weird for her to tweet about a random internet dog dying in the middle of the night?

I think yes.

So who could it be about...

It's not about the dog.
It's about the source of the story...Fuzzbeed.

Given Buzzfeed’s credibility issues, I have to suppose that the dog is still alive.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I guess Donna B sealed her fate...

This goes a VERY long way to explaining the entire Pelosi fiasco.

As The World Turns.

link

This is really chilling cranky, and then she follows up with a twit about the death of the World's cutest dog ? The wicked witch " I'll get that little dog too " Run Toto ! Madam President Lube girl Peloski.. ummmm Nope...not in OUR Reality. Glad Trump "grounded" her and her treasonous gang of thieves. Their agenda was to "collude" with foreign powers hostile to the sovereignty of The U.S.A. , not to see our troops. Can you imagine how the troops will feel being addressed by the woman who has declared that the borders they supposedly fight and die for, are Immoral ?! uggg....

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Update re Mexico pipeline explosion (with potential Pemex/NXIVM angle):

Now 66 reported dead, dozens injured.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

I know that is why you mentioned Cranky. He also used variations implying that it was somehow over and humanity was close to being free. Interestingly enough, that context wouldn't be limited to victims of trafficking and ritual abuse, which eisegesis claimed was out of context. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Twitter comments on DB tweet about Boo the dog indicate that a lot of people think it is referring to Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They also ask if Buzzfeed is just a comms platform for the deep state.
edit on b000000312019-01-19T11:49:37-06:0011America/ChicagoSat, 19 Jan 2019 11:49:37 -06001100000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Don't ever underestimate the evil that lies within the by-any-means-necessary bunch. Donna Brazile who loves to showcase her "christianity" is one of those people. She's about as Christian as Tlaib or Obama for that matter., but she uses it like a mask. Plus, she's a known liar and cheat.

edit on 19-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

None of the brass in Afghanistan were expecting a Congressional delegation. Apparently it was so secret, they weren't even told.

Also, weren't there FAMILIES of Democrat Congressmen scheduled to be on the trip? You don't take families to war zones! Well, maybe Democrats do, since they don't...nah...I won't go there.
edit on 1/19/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, your www11alive.com link is 404d (for me at least).

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

As The World Turns.

link

This is really chilling cranky, and then she follows up with a twit about the death of the World's cutest dog ? The wicked witch " I'll get that little dog too " Run Toto ! Madam President Lube girl Peloski.. ummmm Nope...not in OUR Reality. Glad Trump "grounded" her and her treasonous gang of thieves. Their agenda was to "collude" with foreign powers hostile to the sovereignty of The U.S.A. , not to see our troops. Can you imagine how the troops will feel being addressed by the woman who has declared that the borders they supposedly fight and die for, are Immoral ?! uggg....

Connect Dead Dog tweet with Comey's dead dog tweet. Failed coup.

Funny how they figure our friends at the NSA don't have full time folks scanning the entire planet for details on these efforts - let alone the other "methods" of detection.

She also tweets that picture of "bush" (some old guy who looks like him) taking pizza to federal workers and praises him. I guess her point is to attack the poor personal and professional fiscal management of the federal workers

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Twitter comments on DB tweet about Boo the dog indicate that a lot of people think it is referring to Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They also ask if Buzzfeed is just a comms platform for the deep state.

Ginsburg's staff has officially cancelled her public appearances scheduled for both January and now, February too. The White House staff have stepped up their efforts to get Trump's Ginsburg replacement nailed down.

BuzzFeed and MotherJones were simultaneously given the filled-with-lies Trump Dossier for publication by someone in Congress. I believe it was John McCain or Paul Ryan? Buzzfeed was mad that Mother Jones was also given a copy. I guess Buzzard Feed felt like they should be the exclusive "go to" publication for receiving leaks.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

As The World Turns.

link

Connect Dead Dog tweet with Comey's dead dog tweet. Failed coup.

Funny how they figure our friends at the NSA don't have full time folks scanning the entire planet for details on these efforts - let alone the other "methods" of detection.

She also tweets that picture of "bush" (some old guy who looks like him) taking pizza to federal workers and praises him. I guess her point is to attack the poor personal and professional fiscal management of the federal workers

"MLK WEEKEND"
'MK WEEKEND'

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

After William Barr is confirmed as Attorney General, the "5 buckets" of non-redacted Democrat destroying documents should be released into the wild.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join