It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff hiring full-time team to investigate Trump’s Russia connections

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is what happens when you put weasels in charge of the (hen) House. Adam Schiff, now House Intelligence Committee Chairman is hiring between 6 and 13 additional full time staff to work in yet another Russian Collusion investigation.

Now in the majority, Schiff has the resources to address one of his longstanding gripes: the size and specialization of his staff. At the Council of Foreign Relations last February, Schiff said he envied the special counsel team Robert S. Mueller III assembled and the wide-ranging investigative instruments it had at its disposal.

Trump was elected more than two years ago, and not one day has passed since then (and for many months even before his election) when a Russian Collusion investigation...if not multiple ones...has been underway and ongoing.

The House has already completed an investigation, and concluded that there is no evidence of collusion.
The Senate is still (I think) conducting an investigation, which so far has found "no hard evidence" of collusion.
The Special Counsel...Robert Mueller...is still conducting his enormously expensive investigation into collusion and possible obstruction of justice. He has yet to finish his work and to issue a report, but so far no leaks have given any indication that they have found evidence of collusion (some "pressure tactic" convictions on unrelated matters notwithstanding).

So, now Schiff is going to hire another team of investigators to try to turn over more rocks...is he trying to say that Mueller isn't doing his job either? This, along with the long list (85 and counting?) of other Trump-related investigations the Democrats intend to conduct in the hopes of finding something...anything...they can spin into a high crime or misdemeanor for their inevitable Impeachment proceeding.

About all of this I wonder two things. First, is this really the function of Congress, to spend all of its time investigating political opponents in the hopes of finding something they can use to destory them (isn't it the job of local, state and federal police forces to investigate actual crimes committed - even they should not be invesitgating individuals, in the search for a crime to charge them with)?

Second, when will Democrat voters...the ones who conferred leadership of the House on Pelosi and her merry band of impeachers...begin to put pressure on their elected representatives to concentrate on conducting the people's business - you know, legislation that would improve the lot of the American people in various ways?

Schiff thinks there needs to be a fourth investigation
edit on 16-1-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Muller, knows a lot more than we do. Where do you get that the House already investigated Trump for collusion? They have not. Now that Dems control the house, they could. I think its overkill if they do. Muller has it covered.

Would you support efforts by the Democrat-controlled House to investigate Russia meddling in the 2016 election? What else – if anything – would you like the Intelligence Committee to investigate? Take action above, then share your thoughts below.

www.countable.us...

The Senate Report had this to say, and more.

The Senate panel called the overall assessment a “sound intelligence product,” saying evidence presented by the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency supported their collective conclusion that the Russian government had “developed a clear preference for Trump” over his opponent in the race, Hillary Clinton. Where the agencies disagreed, the Senate panel found those differences were “reasonable.”

www.washingtonpost.com... 0f03a2-7ef7-11e8-bb6b-c1cb691f1402_story.html?utm_term=.9fb40ec2d20e

Look, all I can tell you for sure, Trump had a whole lot of Russia going on, in his past.
edit on 16-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: fixed

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Democrats have really become a special breed of stupid, ever new ground they have broken to try and "get" trump is going to lead to republicans using every single tactic down the road against them and they will freak over the stupidity.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They are pulling out all the stops and running with the power they have to go after Trump, his campaign, his businesses, his administration, his family, finances, taxes and anyone or everyone that has ever in any way been in contact with any of the above.

Donald Trump will ultimately be the most investigated person in the history of this country.

They might not be able to impeach him, but they might be able to damage his image enough to win the presidency in 2020 (they hope)... Defeating Trump is their top priority!

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Schiff had better work quickly. His days as a Congressman are coming to an end.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
And who's paying for this ...between 6 and 13 Full time staff ? Lets put Schiff under the magnifying glass...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Where do I get that the House already investigated Trump for collusion?

How's this...

Trump-Russia investigation: House intelligence committee finds 'no evidence' of collusion in final report

House Reports on Collusion

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

That's what really blows my mind about all this stupidity... IF they beat trump in 2020, the republicans will go gee... smearing trump really worked so lets get to smearing the new president.

When all they had to do was articulate a decent platform and many independents would come back to them winning them the presidency.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The "extra" bloating will undoubtedly be biased cronies that take an oath 😃

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You know he is dirty if he is making sure he has permission by speaking to the CFR. Not that we didn't know, but remember when Hillary said this?
]]]

They don't even try to keep it a secret who they represent and work for. Perhaps the CFR should pay Schiff"s salary instead of the American tax payer?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
This is an insurance policy for Liddle Schitt.

When he is charged with crimes, NPC leftists will be told that he is merely a political target of Orange Man Bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Trumps creating jobs. Just created a few more full time positions!

If they never find anything they will have long term positions too.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Come on, let's keep beating that dead horse until there's nothing left but a pile of goop!

The amount of money Russia has donated to Trump or any of his foundations: $0

The amount of money Russia has donated to Hilary and/or democratic foundations: $145,000,000

................yet here we are.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of email and Benghazi investigations at this point.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The Democrats sure know how to waste taxpayer money. There has been two years of investigation and it has not turned up any collusion, Meuller does his job but the ones coaxing him on to find dirt on Trump are the ones that we need to investigate. Mueller is a mule, he has to make sure he investigates everything the Dems toss at him....and has found no evidence of collusion. It is not like Meuller is on Trumps side, in fact he is listening to conspiracists on the left too much and found nothing illegal done. I suppose the Democrats want blood from the Trumpybear and now they want a real witchhunt with someone they can get to make up lies and evidence.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
a reply to: iplay1up2

Where do I get that the House already investigated Trump for collusion?

How's this...

Trump-Russia investigation: House intelligence committee finds 'no evidence' of collusion in final report

House Reports on Collusion

This is from your link

Democratic Congressman Eric Swalwell claimed in a statement that though the report concluded that there was no collusion, "Republicans never allowed the investigation to look for collusion". He said they "ran a ‘take them at their word’ investigation that showed no willingness to test witness testimony against their cell phone, bank, and travel records," adding that members have not followed through on their promise to release the transcripts so the public could "judge for itself".

www.washingtonpost.com... 0f03a2-7ef7-11e8-bb6b-c1cb691f1402_story.html?utm_term=.9fb40ec2d20e

So, they did a half baked investigagion. That is not acceptable.

edit on 16-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: fixed

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is effing absurd.

I feel like we are in the Twilight Zone, since 2016.

I’ve felt alienated from many liberals including close friends because they believe all the Russian allegations fully.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Post Benghazi, Investigate the traitors, bring there corruption into the light of day.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I really wish some how the details of Adam Schiff's congressional sex harassment settlement with the 19 year old boy came to light.... I want him, and every other person of congress - regardless of partys claims, brought to light.. thats one big part of the swamp we need drained.. we dont need these sick f**** running our country

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
double post
edit on 16-1-2019 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join