It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Wall - Build it for Humanitaian Reasons -Do Mexican Lives Count?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Seems there are things going on, on the "other side" that are not getting any airing at all, not even on Jimstones blog, whatever one may think of him.

This article from Gumshoe News tells us whats happening to people on the 'other side' of the wall and its not nice.

The hidden file concerns some 200 per day being shot or incapacitated, and left to be eaten by wild dogs, in the remote areas — where many have been advised to cross. As hunting foxes became a sport in Britain, so too hunting border crossers on quiet horseback at night with packs of dogs that identify the targets, and begin to tear them, has become the protection for wealthy cattle ranchers on the boarder.

Gumshoe News is an Australian site which is something of a truth telling/whistle blower website and the two old ladies behind it are very courageous. In recent times they have exposed the Australian Family Court for the pedo protecting institution that it is and one or two other things along the way.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This sounds like fake news or a one off to me. However, even if something like this were occurring it would be entirely avoidable. I wouldn’t expect to crash a border of another country without consequences.

Death is a foreseeable result of engaging in criminal activity.

edit on 2019/1/16 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Whats happening to people on the 'other side' of the Border is Not Our Concern . A Cold Hard Fact ........

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Gonna have to call BS on this.
If it were happening, the Dems would be screaming it from the rooftops and blaming it on Trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

How would two old Australian ladies know whats going on near the mexican border?

Sounds like creative writing.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Seems there are things going on, on the "other side" that are not getting any airing at all, not even on Jimstones blog, whatever one may think of him.

This article from Gumshoe News tells us whats happening to people on the 'other side' of the wall and its not nice.

The hidden file concerns some 200 per day being shot or incapacitated, and left to be eaten by wild dogs, in the remote areas — where many have been advised to cross. As hunting foxes became a sport in Britain, so too hunting border crossers on quiet horseback at night with packs of dogs that identify the targets, and begin to tear them, has become the protection for wealthy cattle ranchers on the boarder.

Gumshoe News is an Australian site which is something of a truth telling/whistle blower website and the two old ladies behind it are very courageous. In recent times they have exposed the Australian Family Court for the pedo protecting institution that it is and one or two other things along the way.

The Mexican Freedom Wall !!! The Mexican Freedom Wall !!!.....freedom from the historic bonds of nationally organised and embedded criminal activity. The Law Abiding mostly religious Mexican People DESERVE THE WORLDS HELP....not just Americas help but Global Asistance.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

They do recover bodies in the desert, but not with gunshot wounds, or any 'wild dog' indications.

I'd call it fake.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Whats happening to people on the 'other side' of the Border is Not Our Concern . A Cold Hard Fact ........

nothing wrong with keeping the mexi cans and others out but i woulda though Americans would be the first to demand the rule of law be applied to everyone equally.

funny how some people make excuses for rich and powerful. Special Cases are they?

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

How would two old Australian ladies know whats going on near the mexican border?

Sounds like creative writing.

The website owners are two old laidies one of whom is a lawyer the other is a phd. The bloke who wrote the article is a invited contributor and writes for a US website as I recall.
edit on 17-1-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Mexicos problem not ours.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They do recover bodies in the desert, but not with gunshot wounds, or any 'wild dog' indications.

I'd call it fake.

fair enough comment provided you read the article referenced first. It was punished on a US website.

It was run from Gumshoe to alert Americans but seems they dont seem to care too much about what the billionaire is doing.

Is this a case of ordinary Americans saying and not saying what they know is good for them if they want to stay alive and keep their jobs.

Seems America is becoming that kind of a country these days.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ok, expected but such utters....:

Whats happening to people in my street is Not Our Concern . A Cold Hard Fact

Whats happening to my family is Not My Concern . A Cold Hard Fact

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You Also are of No Concern........

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

You Also are of No Concern........

Seems I must have stung you, that tells me you learnt something. Most of the learning we do in life comes with pain.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Mexicos problem not ours.

I would have thought the rule of law and justice for all would be important to Americians but what you say explains why the US has become the law of the rich which means those lower down on the totum pole are the enemy of wealthy at the top.

Perhaps some ordinary Americans are being taught that when the Big guns come out to play they will be spared but not others like them.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It very well should be our concern. Mexico is our neighbor and a successful Mexico is good for us. It is in the United States best interest to eradicate the cartels and corruption of the Mexican government. It's not a good idea to allow a giant drug factory as a neighbor conducting business as usual when we have the world's greatest appetite for drugs. If we were to somehow curb our appetite for those drugs there would be no demand thus crippling the cartels cash flow.
edit on 18-1-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join