It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Suggest The Steele Dossier Was A Deliberate Setup For Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Some of us knew this already but for those of you catching up,

A trove of recently released documents sheds further light on the scope and logistics of the information operation designed to sabotage an American election. Players include the press, political operatives from both parties, and law enforcement and intelligence officials. Their instrument was the Steele dossier, first introduced to the American public two years ago.

A collection of reports compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, the dossier is now engraved in contemporary U.S. history. First marketed as bedrock evidence that Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election, the dossier’s legitimacy took a hit after reports showed the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for the work.

Pretext for Two Years of Treason Accusations The dossier operation has not only damaged institutions like the FBI and DOJ, it has also poisoned the public sphere, perhaps irremediably. As a result, it is now accepted journalistic practice to print, and reprint, any garish fantasy so long as it’s layered with Russian intrigue and Trump team treason.

Even as the rest of the country sees an institution that has made itself a laughingstock, the press continues to salute itself for its bravery—or the courage and industry required to take leaks from law enforcement and intelligence officials and Democratic operatives in an effort to topple a president it doesn’t like, elected by neighbors it holds in contempt.

I don't think this will change any ones mind unfortunately.

You know? It used to be politicians and news people didn't want to alienate anybody.

Now it seems as long as they get a soundbite they will alienate half the population.

thefederalist.com...
edit on 6-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

As Hillary would say "What difference does it make?" or something like that.

When it came out that Sanders was screwed over for the Primaries people stomped their feet and cried how unfair it was that he had been treated like this (even though it was around that time that he bought his third house...apparently of course), when it came out that the Democrats were being fed the questions and were asked to "go easy" on Hillary at the debates people stomped their feet and cried how unfair it was and nothing changed. Now this, this isn't going to change anything. It has been believed and known for awhile that this was fake, we all knew it looked more and more likely that Trump Jr. and the Russian meeting was a set up to get some leverage on him and Trump and still nothing happened?

Honestly and with respect nothing will come of this. Unless the envelopes that Clintons, Obamas and Bushes received during the funeral are what many have been claiming and they're about to be locked up (unlikely) then nothing will happen. Also if they really thought they were about to be thrown in jail I can promise you at the very least the Clintons would be selling their souls to Russia in hopes of getting away from American justice so if they all suddenly take vacations at the same time then I'm wrong but until I see them walking in the courts or running for a plane ride to China/Russia then I'm sorry but I can't see anything like this meaning much.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Dwoodward85 because: rewrite.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

New Documents Suggest The Steele Dossier Was A Deliberate Setup For Trump

No sh!t.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I remember thinking "why would a germophobe let hookers piss on him", then I looked closer and team Hillary bankrolled the dossiers creation - so it was dodgy, very dodgy, right from the outset. Then there was the lack-of-hookers willing to come forward (because they don't exist) corroborating the dodgy dossier. Then there was buzzfeed who released it and CNN who decided it was 100% truth.

All these things can only mean one thing - the dossier is a work of fiction.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Actually, piss is sterile.

Unlike the infectious media.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I used to think that "when the truth comes out about this, heads will roll" but honestly, there is such a massive conspiracy involved here that I don't think the truth could ever come out. It would require a sea change in public opinion, and half the population could not give a f*** because orange man bad.

It's disgusting, and they will even justify it because, orange man bad.

For shame.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

This whole drama feels somewhat contrived. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Absolutely no surprise there. The first couple of things that I heard from that pile of crap were so dubious to me, just sounded made-up. And the more I hear, the more I know that it[s a pile of crap.

What I do know is that, like me, more and more Americans who may have been on the fence regarding Donald Trump have been pushed over to his side. The more "they" hate on him, the more I am certain that there are deep reasons for it, and since I distrust "them", the more I'll move over to the Presidents' side.

So, keep up the good work, folks.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Somewhat?

Tell me something: When, in your entire life, have you seen such a massive media campaign against a president?

Let's be clear here, we are talking about a president of the USA.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Somewhat?

Tell me something: When, in your entire life, have you seen such a massive media campaign against a president?

That's my point. I distrust the media and anything the media says or does. They are all liars and propagandists, in it for their own agenda and the money. If CNN or MSNBC or FOX said that the sun rose in the east one morning, I'd have to go outside to check if it were true.

That very campaign against the president tells me he must be doing something right. So it'd seem to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We need DOJ ACTION, before the next Supreme Court Justice leaves...which is rumored to be soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Somewhat?

That's my point. I distrust the media and anything the media says or does. They are all liars and propagandists, in it for their own agenda and the money. If CNN or MSNBC or FOX said that the sun rose in the east one morning, I'd have to go outside to check if it were true.

That very campaign against the president tells me he must be doing something right. So it'd seem to me.

The curiosity that remains is where exactly do these people think this will lead? Do they think that, after impeaching a president, things will go back to normal? Is there someone, somewhere, who truly believes that you can destroy a duly elected president and just...walk away?

No my friend, that won't happen, that won't happen at all.

So I ask, where does this lead?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It should lead to jail time for those who committed fraud upon the fisa court.
It should lead to the end of the rushia investigation.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It should lead to jail time for those who committed fraud upon the fisa court.
It should lead to the end of the rushia investigation.

But the point I made was that I can't see, given how absolutely convoluted this conspiracy seems to be, how anyone could ever be charged with it.

THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT!

Do you see my point?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The Steele Dossier was needed to get the FISA warrants and (insurance policy) have a special council investigate Trump.

It's all made up crap.

Hillary's online penis pics are more authentic than this crap.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If they were all in on it the info would never have been released.
There is an ig investigation going on which many of us await the results of.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I listen to all the B's thrown at the president, and watch how it is all swallowed down as gospel truth by the left and really wonder where these people have been for the last fifty years.
Am I the only one who remembers three decades of constant microscopic scrutiny that Donald Trump was subjected to?
Seriously, this guy has had more journalists and paparazzi following him around for more of his life than anyone in the history of the world, the man's entire life has been recorded and transcripted.
For at least twenty years his face was on the cover of every newspaper and supermarket tabloid every single day.
Am I supposed to believe that all these thousands of journalists were duped and The Donald was able to slip away and join the Russian mafia without anyone noticing?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

If they were all in on it the info would never have been released.
There is an ig investigation going on which many of us await the results of.

I truly wish you luck.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oh am I mistaen?
Is there not an ongoing ig investigation into this matter?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join