It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HACKERS RELEASE “9/11 Papers” to the People, Claim Leaks Will “Burn Down” Deep State

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
G'day,

I know I'm gonna be on the watch list for posting this......but......F 'em.....How good is this folks.

Seems the government want to play ball with Dark Overlord.....Awww how cute

LINK

So, true to his/her word, old DO has gone ahead with his/her demands and released the codes to 10gb of juicy data.

So, cat among the pigeons or will he be paid?

My friends, nothing gives me greater pleasure than posting the above link. Enjoy and long may the US government suffer.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Keep it open please mods it's a different forum.

G'day CaptainBeno,

Happy to see you bring this up here. I posted a thread on it days ago but it has since been buried, although it remains on top of TOP! Conversation has died down since the latest drop tho..

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-1-2019 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
the thing that turns me off to this is the group asking for money for the data. if it is incriminating as they say it is, just release it and let the deep state burn.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Solid proof???
No...it’s not but there are a sh!tload of anomalies with the entire thing.
Concrete proof would go a long way.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So, there is this.. 

Document name from release: 00010135.doc 

Document title from footnote: OP-260315-1 

Heading: II. LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES 

Subheading: D. Failure to Require that Commercial Jetliners Be Equipped With Automated Transponders. 

Aviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines’ failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care

As far as I recall...the military did not intervene. Dick Cheney gave the order but -

Vice President Dick Cheney, in the Presidential Emergency Operations Centerdeep under the White House, authorized Flight 93 to be shot down, but upon learning of the crash, is reported to have said, "I think an act of heroism just took place on that plane."[

The above in it of itself is a contradiction I'm pretty sure.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The concrete proof you are seeking will lie in the current court submission. 100% concrete facts.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yeah, I get that too. However, if you're going to poke the hornets nest with a baseball bat, you wanna get paid huh?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a lot has been released already all JFK files everyone on the Warren Commission involved. Jackie Kennedy went onto the trunk to get JFK fragment of left skull shot from the Grassy Noll that was the key.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yeah. Especially "Powdered/Nano Thermite" concrete proof

edit on 6-1-2019 by CaptainBeno because: Bad Spelling!! Gah!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
the thing that turns me off to this is the group asking for money for the data. if it is incriminating as they say it is, just release it and let the deep state burn.

I understand what you are saying, but for me it makes it seem more legitimate.

If they only care about money, and have no interest in burning the state, deep or otherwise, then what they have released for payment received was done dispassionately. They have no stake in it beyond monetary gain.

Can only speak for myself, but 9/11 has always been a thorn in my side that i could never just live with. I was an adult when it happened, and having seen it live, could not accept the official narrative. There is no way that it happened the way they say it did.

Whatever information these people may have, I'd really like to see it.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

I am with you there.

Morals aside, it is what it is.

I hope somebody pays the satoshi and all 18,000 documents are released to the public.

Hell - I wouldve done so already had my dealings in crypto for years now panned only slightly differently..
We the people deserve the truth.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Spell it out please.

I'm not going digging, like 70% of ATSers who will read this thread, and I'm also not an expert.

What is important in this document dump? Specifics please. If it's juicy then I'm sure those of us who care - like myself - will verify and if confirmed dig with you.

I'm sorry to sound direct but I'm not going down another 9/11 rabbit hole without something to show. It's too emotionally draining and taxing. S&F.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2019 by VariableConstant because: Sorry, wrong place for that

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

I think that because the documents were released very recently and there are so many of them, it’s going to take time to find the most important information. This threads purpose was to inform interested parties that the document were leaked and where to find them. If there’s any validity to the claims, I’m sure ATS will be abuzz with threads in the near future “spelling it out” for others.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Hey bud, sorry man, I haven't purchased the documents. This is from a recent headline pointing out "someone" has and they have been RELEASED.

I am sure that will in itself be released to ATS soon.

I am a mere conduit for the HEADLINE and was praising Dark Overlord for keeping to his/her word.

We shall wait for those documents together.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
From the OP's Anon News link

Then on Wednesday, they announced a “Tiered compensation plan,” in which bitcoin payments could be made to them by the public, so they can unlock the documents and read them, themselves.

The group released 650 documents because they reportedly received over $12,000 in bitcoin, just enough to unlock what they call “layer 1,” and several “checkpoints.”

To make it much more interesting, they divided the documents into 4 layers. This is the first one, and the group says “each layer contains more secrets, more damaging materials… and generally just more truth.”

Basically this means that the more bit coinage they receive from volunteers, the juicier the information becomes.

However, it appears that this "first layer" of documents they have unlocked is not as Earth-shattering as interested parties had hoped.

I hope this is legit. But it smells like a well-executed confidence game. Only time will tell.

-dex

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Yep......agree. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

Yep, I think you are right.......but it shows they "have a hand" in the big 911 card game happening right now and by releasing "some" juicyish documents, should show they are will to play the full game. It should, at the very least get bums clenching.
edit on 6-1-2019 by CaptainBeno because: added a bit

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant

originally posted by: lightedhype
So, there is this.. 

Document name from release: 00010135.doc 

Document title from footnote: OP-260315-1 

Heading: II. LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES 

Subheading: D. Failure to Require that Commercial Jetliners Be Equipped With Automated Transponders. 

Aviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines’ failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care

As far as I recall...the military did not intervene. Dick Cheney gave the order but -

Vice President Dick Cheney, in the Presidential Emergency Operations Centerdeep under the White House, authorized Flight 93 to be shot down, but upon learning of the crash, is reported to have said, "I think an act of heroism just took place on that plane."[

The above in it of itself is a contradiction I'm pretty sure.

Do you honestly think Cheney would have admitted killing Americans?

Much better to claim they charged the cockpit and died as heroes, leaving him blameless, don't you think?

No, I do not. But we should have been told the truth if that IS what happened. He would not need to take the blame..

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
@VariableConstant disagree with your statement. the hero's were not to let anyone off the hook. it was for positive propaganda. "Let's Roll" was an American slogan, it gave people hope and pride.

those heros were what the country needed. if it was all preplanned, it was what the deep state needed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join