It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17 Turnabout: Ukraine’s Guilt Now Proven

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Granted it is a fairly long article, but a comprehensive report none the less.

IF, and I stress the word "IF"; this report is true and correct in its conclusion... well it is going to cause trouble.

I did a search and it didn't pop up for ATS, I apologise if this is a repeat post..

Basically, people sacrificed for political purposes.. was the conclusion in my opinion.. you may decide otherwise..

Certainly not the first time for people being sacrificed to serve a political purpose.
It doesn't make it any less evil and completely heartless when it does happen from time to time.

Regardless, it is an extensive report.

If it is true, it won't sit so good with USA friends like Australia... who lost a lot of folks on that tragic flight.

Imagine if you were the widow of some MH17 victim, and you read this report??? Brother, I would be bloody mad and wanting some justice to be served.

I wonder if because of this, we will see a law suit, etc coming down the road due to this report?

Anyhow, pretty earth shaking I reckon.

Finally, a clear and convincing — and unrefuted — case can now be presented to the public, as to precisely whom the guilty party was, that downed the MH17 Malaysian airliner over Ukraine on 17 July 2014, and why it was done. The complete case, which will be fully documented here, displays unequivocally who needed the MH17 murders (of 298 persons) to be perpetrated. This mass-murder was done for one leader’s very pressing obsession. For him, it simply had to be done, and done at that precise time.

The full MH17 case will be presented here, to be judged by the public, because no court of law which possesses the power to bring this (or even any) case on the MH17 murders, is willing to do so, and because the evidence in this 17 July 2014 case has become overwhelming, and is unrefuted. This evidence is accepted by both sides. But it still remains effectively hidden from the publics in the United States and its allied countries. (The present news-report, which is the first ever to present this entire case, is submitted to all news-media in English-speaking countries, so that any of them that wishes to provide its audience access to this uncontested and conclusive evidence in the MH17 case can do so, by publishing this article. Any of them that won’t, don’t want their audience to have access to the conclusive evidence in this case, because this article is being made available to all of them to publish, free of charge; so, there is no other reason not to publish it.)

The complete evidence will be described, and all of the conclusive evidence is linked-to, proving who perpetrated, and who demanded, the shoot-down on 17 July 2014 of the Malaysian airliner MH17. /ex]

MH17 Turnaround: Ukraines Guilt Now Proven

Pravdaseeker
edit on 5-1-2019 by pravdaseeker because: forgot a sentence

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

This is grasnoje crapovskij ... A complicated butbutbut ... which even its author, Ivan ”Illiterate” Uljanovitz, has difficulties believing anyone will buy...

So, why not try a garage sale here at ATS, and make a test run, and see how much folks can take this story before laughing at it...

Terribly sorry, but Russian missile, witnessed and confirmed Russian launcher at the hands of the Dumbass rebels, is a well established undeniable fact, and which ever ways our Ruskij bros bend and twerk it, this stigma stays...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Looks to me like a piece of crass revisionism. The author eventually couple of things in an attempt to discredit the known evidence of the Russian complicity in the shooting down of MH17 has been published he focusses on a BBC interview / mishandling evidence and the Black Boxes. The article states that ...

Russia has constantly been releasing its own investigations regarding MH-17; and, in the process, Russia on September 17th not only provided further details as to how the downing actually happened

Where are the details of this parallel and public investigation?

Conclusion of this fantasy authored by Eric Zuesse, who writes pro-Russian narrative for various outlets, is that it was Ukraine who did the deed.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So many words, and so little information.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Wow, pulled someones chain by accident.. Ha!

Look mate... I just posted it ok? As I said if it is true, right?

I suggest you give it a good going over before poo pooing it straight up.

Anyhow, I am neutral on it, just reporting it to ATS readers, and writers.

Chill mate.. Time will tell, and other readers writers may feel differently..

Up to them..right?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I know what you mean, it can get a bit "dry" at times. That is the nature of such type reports though..ha!

I repeat, IF it is accurate and true.... it doesn't mean I am saying this is exactly what happened, it is just a news article..that I felt was newsworthy for ATS readers.

No agendas here..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Whoever pulled the trigger has long been assassinated. The truth will never be known.

As Newton once said. I see far because I stand on the shoulders of giants. True, one man pulled the trigger. But the person responsible for the shootdown is the person who started Euro Maidan. It's a long chain of events that culminated in the trigger being pulled. It was not an incident that came out of the blue.
edit on 5-1-2019 by chucha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chucha
Whoever pulled the trigger has long been assassinated. The truth will never be known.

As Newton once said. I see far because I stand on the shoulders of giants. True, one man pulled the trigger. But the person responsible for the shootdown is the person who started Euro Maidan. It's a long chain of events that culminated in the trigger being pulled. It was not an incident that came out of the blue.

Obama, Victoria Nuland and $5 billion dollars kicked all this nonsense off.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Dear Carcharadon, ATS Readers, Writers,

Yeah, what you mentioned.... Ol "F" the EU lady.... that's right...

Could it possibly be the old PNAC plan that is/was to blame?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Check, check and double check.

edit on 5-1-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was on ATS at the time this event happened, a lot of information came dripping through. From my take on it then, it was the western side of the Ukraine conflict that was responsible. Done as a false flag event to help rally for the conflict in Ukraine.

I have not gone through every piece of evidence, it does take time and also issues of access. I do know where I would put my money if I had to bet on it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I was on ATS at the time this event happened, a lot of information came dripping through. From my take on it then, it was the western side of the Ukraine conflict that was responsible. Done as a false flag event to help rally for the conflict in Ukraine.

I have not gone through every piece of evidence, it does take time and also issues of access. I do know where I would put my money if I had to bet on it.

So the rebel who posted on twitter in donesk saying they shot down MH-17 bragging about it was a western supporter? The MIssile came from the rebel controlled territory.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
We saw images of the BUK launcher minus one missile in the vicinity.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I'm not sure about that piece of the puzzle. Some of the radar data and reports of a military jet had me leaning towards western Ukraine influences at fault. Coming across photos of the front cockpit riddled with bullet holes does support that theory. I know some say it was just shrapnel from the BAK.

How it wan an Israel news source that came out with the full 'Russia did it story' within an hour or two of the incident had false flag written all over it. Already been burnt once with that one on 9/11.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yeah, everything was kind of in a fog.. when this happened.

Slow bits of info every day or two.

I read something that said the shape of the holes made by the shrapnel had supposedly ruled out it being Russian, as they were supposedly sporting different kind of projectiles.

It is one of those things we may never know I suppose.

Thinking I won't be travelling overseas... just stay home here in Oz.

Getting weird.. like blowing up the tour bus at the Giza pyramids recently...

Thanks for your thoughts and input

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Check, check and double check.

And the hilarious kicker is that to do it they had to put the Neo Nazi thugs, the Right Sector, into the government.

You couldn't make this up I'd you tried lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Good choice. I'm going fishing near Coffs next week. Will have a kilometer of beach all to ourselves.

Off topic I know but I agree on holidaying here. (Crikey, even Melbourne at the moment is having problems.)

Cheers anyway for your view and update on Mh17.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The missile was identified as a Buk built in 1986. It's possible it was shot by ex Ukraine army. By 2014 Russia army had Buk M2 which entered service in 2008. It's evidence, but not proof, it came from Russia.
edit on 6-1-2019 by chuchas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here's list of Ukraine air force losses over Donbas between May and July 2014.

en.wikipedia.org...

Personally, I hold Malaysia airlines responsible. No other airline fly over a hot war zone, especially knowing both sides are very poorly soldiers. Why did they do that? Glad to see Malaysia airlines going down because of their behavior.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
double

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join