It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: AirpScrlane-shape, Flashing Lights, Reflections (SpaceX Dragon launch)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Happy New Year!

Here's a bomb UFO vid to start things off right!!

My new vid (on my non-monetized YouTube channel) focuses on the FIRST, most dramatic UFO in the recent SpaceX footage. (It appears at just 1:35, i.e. one minute & 35 seconds, of the SpaceX vid.)

Previously I focused on the sighting with SOUND, bc that aspect was so fascinating.

But now this UFO sighting (with no sound), is VISUALLY the most dramatic and detailed.

It has lights flashing erratically, and seems shaped like an AIRPLANE, and it even REFLECTS LIGHT that was shining from the Dragon craft.

...Which shows that it's a solid object, passing close to the Dragon (and so it's DEFINITELY NOT just distant city lights on our planet, which has been the main argument for debunking it).

While other vids have featured this UFO, I've brightened up the vid, & increased its colors, as much as possible. So I believe that I've brought out THE MOST CLARITY & VISIBILITY... of this craft, with a very alien structure.

Its lights' placement seems asymmetrical and irregular... which is definitely not how humans make things lol, we want to make our craft look as symmetrical as possible. (The craft even seems to have a messy cluster of 4 or 5 lights, on its left wing.)

The craft also shows (when illuminated) that its surface is curvy and irregular, which is again, very unlike the way that humans build our craft. (That is, we don't add huge curves for no reason, to our expensive spacecraft lol, just look at the symmetry of the Dragon craft, or look at our rockets, or even our airplanes, which all have bodies which are straight, and functional.)

That's about all I have to say about the UFO, but here's my vid to show the UFO in the most clarity possible. My vid starts with the raw footage, then it rotates through a few color-enhanced versions that I made.

edit on 2-1-2019 by DrumsRfun because: Screaming doesn't make it more important
  • The use of ALL CAPS

• posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: peacefulpete

Wow, very cool! Love your voice, it was a pleasure to listen to! I will wait and see what other people have to say about it as I don't have anything intelligent to add.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Night Star

Very cool, but It has been posted already a couple of times. If you watch the whole source video that shows the spacecraft in daylight it appears that the camera is look down on the Earth. It could just be lights on Earth you are seeing.

I have not watched the whole video nor spent any time analyzing the video. I just know that is how it was being debunked in the other threads.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:27 PM
    link   

Very good video, the best I have seen yet. Have you seen the whole source video. The daylight parts show the camera is pointing down at Earth. I see what you mean about the light from the the spacecraft. It almost looks like a shuttle in your video.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:34 PM
    link   
    Great job on the video enhancements peacefulpete! I like this!

originally posted by: Night Star

Wow, very cool! Love your voice, it was a pleasure to listen to! I will wait and see what other people have to say about it as I don't have anything intelligent to add.

Hey Nightstar
    , Id ride that Dragon!

Good to see you Hon!
    Michael ( the writer) called me from Michigan, and we did a 3 way phone chat with one of his girlfriends in Canada. It was fun. He said to say "hi" to you, and that he misses you!

Again, peacefulpete Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 12:58 AM
    link   

Perhaps the occupants of the craft wanted the craft to be seen...

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 11:33 AM
    link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
    a reply to: Night Star

Very cool, but It has been posted already a couple of times. If you watch the whole source video that shows the spacecraft in daylight it appears that the camera is look down on the Earth. It could just be lights on Earth you are seeing.

I have not watched the whole video nor spent any time analyzing the video. I just know that is how it was being debunked in the other threads.

I would say the way the thrusters, or the emissions, actually 'light up' the side of the object that is in shadow would possibly preclude this...whatever it is...from being lights on the Earth. The object appears to have triangular form, depth and surface details. In the enhancements, which are very good, there also appears to be a light, or reflection, at the leading tip of the object, especially as the thrusters operate.

Another object appears at around the 4:00.

Difficult to say either way.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: visitedbythem

Good to see you too Hun! Tell Michael I said hello!

Love these threads and I know you do as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:00 PM
    link   
    I'm glad that people are appreciating this video; I was certainly excited about it, myself.

A NEW detail that I want to point out, is that when the UFO flies by... There seems a SLIGHT SHAKING in the camera. (Look closely, and it might only be visible on a larger screen.)

This is interesting because it MIGHT imply that... it's not a pure vacuum. (In other words, the camera shaking might be showing that there are gas particles, in space... which are getting disturbed by the object's movement, and therefore shaking the camera.)

...If it was a pure vacuum, then there would be no gas particles, to carry vibrations. (Which is why there's supposed to be no sound, in space, because no gas particles to vibrate and carry the soundwaves.)

Anyway, I personally do believe that there's no pure vacuum in space (that is, I think space generally contains gas particles, throughout it).

And I do think that the camera shaking, from the passing object, would seem to prove that vibrations are carrying through space... which proves that there are gas particles to carry the vibrations, so it's not a vacuum. Checkmate lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:52 AM
    link   

There is no such thing as a pure vacuum even in space. Hydrogen molecules for example. But not enough to transmit heat or vibration like in our atmosphere.

Do you know where the camera is located? Inside or outside?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:15 AM
    link   
    As the camera is pointing down at Earth where it is night the logical answer is that this is city lights or, at the risk of the OP blowing a fuse (again), - squid fishing boats.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
    link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

There is no such thing as a pure vacuum even in space. Hydrogen molecules for example. But not enough to transmit heat or vibration like in our atmosphere.

Do you know where the camera is located? Inside or outside?

Hmm I thought the normal teaching was that space IS a pure vacuum. ...Is that not the normal teaching / belief, anymore?

And the camera, I believe, is mounted to the outside of the ISS.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:42 PM
    link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
    As the camera is pointing down at Earth where it is night the logical answer is that this is city lights or, at the risk of the OP blowing a fuse (again), - squid fishing boats.

I'm going to pour over the footage some more, but I see no reason to think that the camera is pointing down at Earth.

It seems exceedingly clear & obvious that we're seeing stars in the background.

It also seems very clear & obvious that the object REFLECTS light, as a solid object, passing by the Dragon.

I wouldn't say that I've "blown a fuse" in the past, and certainly not about fishing boats, but the thread about huge lights glowing IN THE WATER, really did get ridiculous, with people arguing fishing boats (for underwater huge circles of light), people attacking the 25-yr airline pilot as being incompetent, etc. So if I "blew a fuse" in that thread, it's because the trolling was just ridiculous.

Here, I don't think there's such a chance for trolling lol.

You guys can argue that it's Earth's lights, meanwhile the background is obviously showing stars in space, not the Earth, and the UFO is obviously reflecting light from the Dragon craft (showing that the UFO is a solid object, passing closely to the Dragon craft).
    edit on 4-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
    link   
    If it’s stationary lights on the ground it should be able to be determined based on the velocity, if the speed matches the roatational velocity of earth then I’d say it’s debunked until then it’s intriguing.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:39 PM
    link   
    Hey Pete,

I’d like to Come in her and say — good job with your video!

I’ve seen hundreds of bogus UFO videos, right here on ATS. It dumbfounds me that soooo many of those threads received innumerable stars and flags. When most — if not all of them, were clearly CGI hoaxes.

Your thread and video have some really good meat to it. Yet, it seems everyone is so callous to the idea of real footage. This is clearly not lights from earth. Nor is it fishing boats from the ocean. What, were they having a synchronized fishing expedition in a perfect triangle? I don’t think so.

This is truly anomalous — yet crickets on the threads. I don’t know if its some type of alien ship. But it’s clearly not earth in the background producing the lights.

Anyways, keep up the good work! I appreciate your contributions.

S&F buddy

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:09 PM
    link   
    One earthly craft spying on another would be my guess....great job OP.

a reply to: Iscool

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:08 AM
    link   
    It looks like we need some definitive evidence as to whether or not this is aimed at Earth or space. Are those dots stars or cities? I dont know if some cities on some parts of the world might look that way but American cities don't.

If it's Earth cities, the craft is still in motion in relation to those dots. It could still be a human or alien space craft flying between the camera and earth.

Seems too lit up to be space junk, unless that's just some reflection.

*shrug* I don't know, I'm no expert but this does look pretty interesting.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
    link   
    I just browsed over the original footage again and I made a point of skimming the mouse cursor over the entire 3.5 hrs of video... to try to get a better sense of how the cameras were pointing at Earth or space.

While I still think the UFO is a craft, showing reflection off the Dragon exhaust:

The daylight sections of the vid show Earth's clouds illuminated beneath the Dragon... And it seems the same cameras in nighttime, so I'm surprised to say that after all, the cameras may be pointed at Earth even during the dark sections of the vid.

I had been convinced that the dots of light were obviously stars...

This doesn't really change my impression of this UFO or the other one that I posted about. But I am really surprised that the dark background may be Earth all along. In which case, I don't know what those dots of light are, if they're not stars... For goodness sake, the dots might be dead pixels / hot pixels after all, lol, in the ISS' cameras...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:05 AM
    link   
    Wait the dots can't be dead pixels / hot pixels because this UFO actually seems to cover over a couple of the "stars." When it flies by.

I have to think about this some more but at the moment... I think the dots are probably real dots of light... from the nighttime Earth below...

edit on 6-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:32 PM
    link   

Good for establishing that the camera is most likely pointed at earth. This helps in understanding the video.
    I watched it several times and after a while it dawned on me: From the shape and the blinking lights this looks just like a regular airliner. Give it a try: The tail of the airplane just does not show well and that is why it looks unusual.

The "hot pixels" would indeed by lights on earth, the object seems to obscure them when passing over them.

But one problem remains: Why would the airplane appear so BIG? Do you have any data at what altitude the camera is?
    Google tells me that passenger airplanes would not fly higher than about 12800 meters (42,000 feet).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join