It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the "Dark Overlord"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: ManyMasks

when i really want to know the truth i just look to see who made the most money/power out of the incident.

And it seems no matter how fanciful, there is a living to be made by people telling right out fantasy conspiracy theories to a target audience.

Is that false?

And there is also a living to be made by people telling right out pentagon pr bs. So what?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
The group released a few files that seem to be legitimate and real. Yet I see nothing from them yet that shows proof of a conspiracy. If they want people to buy this info they need to show something that is newsworthy and groundbreaking. Nobody going to want to buy files and are worthless.

They don't want people to buy it. They want the company to give them bitcoin or they will release the files.

Has anyone seen the files they have released. If you follow the twitter link above to pastebin there is a link to a 26mb file to download. It is a zip file so I did not download it.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

when i really want to know the truth i just look to see who made the most money/power out of the incident.

And it seems no matter how fanciful, there is a living to be made by people telling right out fantasy conspiracy theories to a target audience.

Is that false?

And there is also a living to be made by people telling right out pentagon pr bs. So what?

You got actual evidence, or just innuendo from those making a living spinning conspiracy fantasy.

And when you drive home there was no CD at the WTC, why do conspiracists want to change subject?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

so you know all the ways in which to bring a building down?
or you have researched all the known ways to bring a building down?

two completely different things btw.

i cant get my head around there being no video evidence of the planes
hitting the pentagon, never mind the rest of the anomalies that go with 9/11

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There is video evidence but it will never see the light of day. All that footage most likely is guarded more tightly than everything and anything related to the JFK assassination.
edit on 1-1-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

Is that false?

You got actual evidence, or just innuendo from those making a living spinning conspiracy fantasy.

www.budget.senate.gov...

The Pentagons PR budget is around $600M./y .

And now you, how much is earned with conspiracy theories?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
this 'overlord' entity(s) came across as a cold and mercenary type, only interested in moolah and utterly unconcerned with bringing any villains to justice, from what i read in an AMA. bad vibe.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

There is footage of the jet....

Blink Comparator Views of
the Plane at the Pentagon

911speakout.org...

You have watched too much Hollywood. The military has always based security on manpower. The security cameras were to augment guards with time lapse photos of foot traffic and vehicle traffic. The Pentagon is a glorified office building primarily to hold paperwork for day to day operations located near a major airport. The Pentagon had very standard security for a pre 9/11 facility that is used for office work.
edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

What does that have to do with people like AE pushing right out lies concerning conspiracy theories, and the inability of the truth movement to police itself of con artists. The truth movement has earned its reputation of being a bunch of charlatans, and killed its own credibility.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
this 'overlord' entity(s) came across as a cold and mercenary type, only interested in moolah and utterly unconcerned with bringing any villains to justice, from what i read in an AMA. bad vibe.

Like the Shadowbrokers (NSA leaks). Could be the same group.

But this mercenary style could also be camouflage, cover for some other nations state hackers.
If i had to bet, then on a Chinese group. The Great Game continued.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I would be more cautious of an obvious hoax.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I would be more cautious of an obvious hoax.

Shadowbrokers were real, some autors say they were in contact mit Dark Overlord in the past...

motherboard.vice.com...
krebsonsecurity.com...

Why should i be cautious? Why is this an obvious hoax?

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I wonder if it’s a scheme to get people to download a Trojan virus. Or they are banking on people other than the insurance companies that will believe anything to pay a ransom for files they don’t really have? So many ways this could play out where “Dark Overlord” makes a payday without actually turning anything over.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We will see, the first part is released.

" thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs · 23m23 minutes ago
*CZ4=.... (shortened)

thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs · 56m56 minutes ago
We're releasing the first key for the "Preview_Documents" container. Use Veracrypt to decrypt the container. We're escalating. #tdohacked911 #hacking #cybercrime #leak #hack #thedarkoverlord #911hacked #topsecret #encryption #masterkey

thedarkoverlord‏ @tdo_h4ck3rs · 2h2 hours ago
It's not just insurance litigation that we have, it's CONFIDENTIAL, CLASSIFIED, and SECRET documents from FAA, FBI, TSA, USDOJ, and others. "

archive.fo...
edit on 1-1-2019 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

911speakout.org...

You have watched too much Hollywood. The military has always based security on manpower. The security cameras were to augment guards with time lapse photos of foot traffic and vehicle traffic. The Pentagon is a glorified office building primarily to hold paperwork for day to day operations located near a major airport. The Pentagon had very standard security for a pre 9/11 facility that is used for office work.

Dude, I clicked on your link. Saw all the pics. That’s definitely not a commercial plane. Nice try though...

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

911speakout.org...

Dude, I clicked on your link. Saw all the pics. That’s definitely not a commercial plane. Nice try though...

Based on what?

911speakout.org...

Note that when barrel distortion is eliminated, the image compression near the edge of the field is eliminated, so the plane appears longer, with proportions resembling a 757. (Remember, the plane is also moving toward us at about a 45 degree angle.)

One feature of the plane image helps us identify it as an American Airlines plane. Note the purple stripe along the side of the plane. American Airlines planes have parallel red and blue stripes. At the small scale of the original image it is quite likely that this purple stripe is a merger of the color information from a red and a blue stripe.

And ...

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Conclusion
Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement.

If it wasn’t a large jet, then what was it? The entrance hole at the pentagon was about 90 feet wide at the wings, two stories tall at the tail section. With the outer facade pushed in, not out. With no windows blown outward.
edit on 1-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Serious question, how would you ever verify they are actually hacked documents?

And think about it. A government that supposedly pulled off an “inside job”, manipulated markets, and supposedly made thousands of people lie is powerless against “Dark Overload”?

I wish the truth movement would stop contradicting itself.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Nice ninja edits neut. You can spit your jargon all you want. I’m not engaging your ingorance anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why are you panicing? Its not your data.

And they survived the last 2 days tweeting without takedown, so they must use some kind of working opsec.

posted on Jan, 1 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would call Dick Cheyenne as the Dark Overlord. He was the one in charge at the Pentagon on 9/11 and held the subsequent war on terror firmly by the reins.

As for what may or may not get released by this hacker group, I am not holding my breath. It is interesting to see that there are huge caches of information still around and in time they will leak out, like it has with the JFK assassination.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join