It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pure weirdness casa blanca califonia 1955

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
did someone miss these threads
?
CASE

The earliest of these completely bonkers accounts we will look at supposedly occurred back in the summer of 1955, in the normally quiet Casa Blanca neighborhood of Riverside County, California. On this day, a young boy named Kermit Douglas was playing with some other children on the lawn of his home when they noticed a large, glowing semi-transparent dome-like structure floating through the air over their heads before vanishing, only to reappear shortly after that with a musical chiming sound. This time the object was surrounded by myriad small orb-like things of different colors orbiting it, and all of them seemed to vanish and reappear in different places as if they were teleporting, each time emanating a distinctive “ping” sound.

At first it seemed to be a wondrous and almost playful display, as if these orbs of light were sentient and just playing around for their amusement, but things would quickly graduate to alarming, when a truly massive of of the orbs “about as large as three houses put together” came down into a nearby football field to land and a series of completely absurd events would begin to play out. As the children gazed in wonder at this sight a very outlandish being suddenly appeared near the Douglas home, hovering and translucent just as the mysterious spheres were. The creature was described as being around 4 feet in height, with “a big red mouth, big red eyes, and four round objects on his face which sparkled like diamonds where his nose should be.” Instead of legs it had merely a rounded, tapering bottom, and its belt cast a blinding glare that caused the children to become steadily more panicked, shouting and screaming, yet adults who came to investigate what was going on would later claim that they could not see any of the strange lights or the being that the children described.

In the meantime things went weird at an alarming rate, starting when one of the youngest of the group of kids purportedly became somewhat entranced and hypnotized by the pulsating, multicolored sphere that had come to rest in the football field, and started mindlessly shambling towards it like a zombie, to the point that he had to be restrained by two of the other boys. Things only got steadily trippier from there, as there were also other spheres starting to descend now to hover over or land on the ground or even trees and the roofs of houses, and at one point a metallic arm was seen to materialize out of thin air to beckon one of the children, just the arm, unattached to any body, floating there in the void. Still another one of the boys said he also saw a small man marching about clad all in silver and clenching in his hands two “ray guns.”
[snipped]

COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
usually such a report would be ignored as being a product of child imagination but it bears no mentioning that a lot of the things reported in this case have been seen elsewhere in the world, from the strange markings in the face of the floating UFOnaut, wich are similar to the ones reported in the sandow, scotland CE3 event to the saturn shaped UFO wich has been reported various times
this seems to be a fortunately failed operation to kidnap the children for some misterious reason, there are a bunch of people that go missing during UFO waves, and this might be a account of a group of children that managed to escape from its captors
the fact the adults never saw anything odd is similar to a case wich jacques vallee found where a man reported he entered a saucer, while his friend only saw he entering a bus that misteriously vanished
apparently the cosmic trickster can manifest in different forms to different people
link: mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 29-12-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 29 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote and made PARAGRAPHS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well...about those adults. The story early mentions that adults there didn't see any of what the children were seeing. And then the story goes on to describe a bunch of activity with these kids as if there were NOT any adults there. Why didn't the adults stop the boys from climbing the trees and onto roofs? I mean what the heck? It says "adults" as in adults plural. When did the adults get there? Were they only there at the end? It's not what the story makes it sound like.

I call bullcrap on this one.
edit on 29-12-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My eyes bleed from your large copy pasted text..
I miss some pictures and space between the lines.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
My eyes bleed from your large copy pasted text..
I miss some pictures and space between the lines.

At least there is actual punctuation in this one. When HL writes his own stuff usually, he doesn't include periods anywhere.

Sorry, HL.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

more detailed account: www.cryptopia.us...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
oh crap, i forgot the link!
sorry

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

link added

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

that most have to do with the fact i ain't a native speaker
sorry

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
A lot of great articles to read on the website in the link placed by the OP.

I think i read about 90 % of the articles on that website , even though i might not believe everything they are still a good read.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

agreed, the articles by nick redfern and brent swancer are top level stuff

new topics

top topics

join