It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Why is it that out of the millions of alien spacecraft flights they have only managed to crash in our country once back in 1947? Are they just such great pilots with perfected crafts that they never crash? Why wouldn't there be another crash site somewhere to investigate?

There are other accounts of crashes...Roswell seems to be the first US one, and before the protocals were established. There's a crash rumored to be recovered in Germany in '36, and a lot of buzz as to why the Nazis had a bit of an edge....

the nazis are also rumoured to have built there own ufo to use in the war. Could they have got this information to build the saucer from the crash in germany?

[edit on 26-2-2005 by george54075407]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
there hasn't just been one theres been more:roswell and the one in russia.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If you're referring to the video of the Russian UFO recovery..well, still a lot of doubt surrounding that one, but so far, hasn't been well-debunked and remains "unexplained" imho...

As for did the Nazi's build a saucer...well, they sure as hell tried, we've found the prototypes and conceptual drawings showing that...but no, no evidence of a "functioning" flying saucer of German make that actually flew using anything other than standard propulsion tech...at least not any that researchers can find. Simply put, I don't think they had enough time to do much reverse engineering if they did retrieve a crash, but we (and the USSR at the time) sure did snatch up all of those scientists right quick..(see Project Paperclip).....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'd like to know with all the satellites we have floating around our planet and internet capabilities to see for ourselves satallite images, why NONE of us have seen any UFO's entering or leaving our atmosphere, or why no one has seen crop circles being made!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, WE aren't the ones monitoring the satellites now are we?
And, some would argue that there ARE sources showing such intrusions (such as the Space Shuttle footage...can't believe I can't remember the mission number off the top pf my head dammit...STS-80 comes to mind, but not sure)

We HAVE seen crop circles being made. In fact numerous hoaxers have been caught at it...

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You're quick today man.

As gazrok has stated, there are a number of great examples, including STS-80. Here's some links for ya:

STS-80
www.thelosthaven.co.uk...

STS-75
www.rense.com...

STS-48
www.ufoevidence.org...

STS-37
www.ufoarea.com...

Just some of the ones that I could come up with atm.

X

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here's a better link on STS-75
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

More re: STS-80

www.ufo-planet.net...

And re: STS-48
www.subversiveelement.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Perhaps maybe the crash was intentional to further the plans of Satan.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Perhaps maybe the crash was intentional to further the plans of Satan.

Nah, prior to the Bush regime....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
they dont want us to know that they are here yet, so they try to cover up their own crashes. what would we do to their bodies if we recovered them, its not our turn yet to understand them. we have a long way to go before that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join